Police statement on Traynor attack

If it was luggiebank area then No be much cctv about ther I’m afraid! No charges will be made imo! Prob wee idiots dogging it fae greenfaulds high.

Last edited:
Tbh this incident really highlights their obsession. Would anyone here really recognise anyone from their upper management, except say lawell or fritzl?

Reactions: VGM
Hopefully the khunts responsible run into someone a lot younger than a man of this age and get their arse handed on a plate.But then again it seems to be a co-incidence that its always old men/children or outnumber their victims about 20 to 1 in their favour.

Take away the football angle I just find it disgusting that anyone thinks it’s acceptable to assault anyone just because they hold different views, support a different sports team or vote for a different political party.

I do think that too many people now live in their own wee social media echo chamber where they begin to believe that anything is acceptable so long as it’s for their side of the argument.

Early 20's. No surprise there. That's the empathy deficient, social media raised and addicted fhilth generation, where Rangers hating is a 24/7 365 pass time.

Last edited:
WITNESS APPEAL, ASSAULT, CUMBERNAULD

We are appealing for witnesses after a 66-year-old man was assaulted in Cumbernauld.

The incident happened on Stirling Road, near to a wooded area, around 1.15pm on Wednesday, 12 February, 2020. The victim was approached by two men who shouted abuse before throwing a stone at the victim who suffered a minor injury to his face.

Both suspects are described as early 20s, wearing dark clothing with snoods and baseball caps on. They ran off in the direction of Palacerigg Golf Club.

Sergeant Christopher O'Neill, of Cumbernauld Police Station, said: "We have carried out initial enquiries and are now appealing to anyone who was in the area at the time who witnessed this to contact us. If anyone near the golf club saw anyone fitting this description, please contact us."

Anyone with relevant information should contact Police Scotland on 101 quoting incident number 2233 of 12 February or anonymously via Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.

Maybe the young rascals were out trying to knock conkers out of the trees and accidentally hit mr Traynor and ran off to get him an ambulance

Cowards. Always coincidence when these cunts are involved that they outnumber the victim. Was always their way , never a square go.

Jim Traynor was once a hugely respected journalist in Scotland, he was never my cup of tea, nor did I view him as a friend of our club, although his last column was an attempt at inserting some sanity into the situation surrounding Rangers.
I was surprised that he got a job inside the club, although to say he wasn't qualified professionally would have been wrong, he certainly didn't meet the criteria on a personal level in my opinion.

However for anyone to attack a man of his age as a matter of sectarian hatred is disgusting, to attack him almost at the behest of a febrile Rangers hating press and media sums up modern Scotland where anyone seen as too Protestant, too Unionist, or just too connected to Rangers Football Club is considered fair game.

Absolute disgusting behaviour attacking a pensioner,never mind the fact that this was premeditated and a result of certain so called journalists and media attacking the man in their usual cowardly manor.
This is an attack and brutal assault on one of our own, wether you like him or not.
It's open season on our club/players and staff due to the relentless propaganda war waged against us by Scottish nationalists and republicans in their many forms.
It's time for the club to be pro active and take these shitebags to task through the courts.
The dignified silence has encouraged and given them a platform to do as they please without any repercussions in any way shape or form.
Scum of the earth every last one of them,who I despise with a passion.

There'll be no charges and no convictions.
The same was said about the bottle thrower at hibs. Yet charges followed. If they can identify them then there will be charges. Doesnt sound like there was CCTV though as they are asking for witnesses.

Seems throwing bricks at a near 70 year old man is the way a certain group are heading and have been for years . Pure scum .

Out of control , do what they please . :mad:
I’m sure if they get them the DR will report it as 66 year old man breaks young Celtic fans favourite brick and there will be a minutes applause before the next home game in memory

T

Society should be itching to catch these dangerous tw*ts? If nothing is done these types of incidents could lead to vigilantism? The media,tabloids, pundits and snp have created this increased hatred of anything or anyone connected to our club and need to reign themselves in and show responsibility given the spate of vile incidents by twisted deranged football fans linked mainly to celtic!

I know there are decent celtic fans too and I would urge them if they find out who these twisted cnuts are that they help get them off our streets and face any punishment by the law if and when found guilty! Enough is enough these incidents need to be challenged by all decent football fans and more so citizens!

If it was luggiebank area then No be much cctv about ther I’m afraid! No charges will be made imo! Prob wee idiots dogging it fae greenfaulds high.
If you were dogging it from there you would be nowhere near Luggiebank/Blairlinn - just as likely to be dogging it from OLHS, in fact probably more so, if you know what I mean

I doubt there are any cctv cameras nearby - the best chance would be a dashcam

I know that area quite well and I can’t really piece together where the attack happened, where they ran to or why anybody would be just wandering about around there.

Does he live in Luggiebank and these cretins turned up at his home?
Was he walking his dug and they followed him?

This post is all I’ve read about it and the bottom line is an old man has been attacked by two much younger men so my uncertainty doesn’t come in to it but something seems a bit off about this whole incident.

Racist abuse.
Messing with the car belonging to the husband of a heavily pregnant woman.
Attacking old men.

Where is this hatred towards those who represent "Rangers" in some way going to end? In the death of someone?

Kerryfail St and their mhedia mates will have it downgraded to a wee pebble that brushed his collar and he threw himself to the ground.
Hope that is the case.

Isn't that when the natsi government are movedto comment?

Maybe his car has a tracker. I cant imagine 2 20year olds being around that area unless they knew he was going to be there. Or was it coincidence?
i use the industrial estate a lot and you hardly see anyone.

Doesn’t surprise me as Cumbernauld is now a mentally challenged shithole. The SNP council have shut down 3 non-denominational primary schools and 1 non-denominational high school. mentally challengeds are now far and away the majority in Cumbernauld now. There are also regular rebel nights held in the area. Not to mention they were wanting to fly a tricolour above the council offices.

Somebody please help the police do their job and tell them who did it. They won't bust a gut doing it themselves as it is a crime against one of our employees.

Ye but isn’t the point that you haven’t seen the weapon they used ? How do you know it’s material and scale ? You therefore have left it to a press release which may be inaccurate . So for me I’m going with Rocks , that is the first term I got about it ( not from that report but from a media friend )
Ok, I’’ll go with stones from an official, accountable statement in the public domain, you can go with bricks or rocks from FF posters.

Ok, I’’ll go with stones from an official, accountable statement in the public domain, you can go with bricks or rocks from FF posters.

You trust Police Scotland, who deliberately fooked up the investigation into who done over our club ?

Doesn’t surprise me as Cumbernauld is now a mentally challenged shithole. The SNP council have shut down 3 non-denominational primary schools and 1 non-denominational high school. mentally challengeds are now far and away the majority in Cumbernauld now. There are also regular rebel nights held in the area. Not to mention they were wanting to fly a tricolour above the council offices.

For a start, Traynor stays in Luggiebank a tiny wee village on the very outskirts of Cumbernauld and second of all Cumbernauld is no different from it has ever been. The mentally challengeds might be a bit noiser than usual due to their team doing well the last few years. They used to have run of moriartys/kellys and had their rebel nights. Thats now a pub based around music. Cant remember the last rebel night they had. We have umpteen buses leaving from Cumbernauld most with very good numbers. A sash bash in the town hall this friday coming. Pop down the Village on Old Firm day and walk into any of the pubs, hattrix or the orange halls and try telling them that Cumbernauld is a mentally challenged shithole.
2 male orange lodges, 1 ladies, apprentice boys club, the blacks and a flute band. Not bad for a mentally challenged shithole

For a start, Traynor stays in Luggiebank a tiny wee village on the very outskirts of Cumbernauld and second of all Cumbernauld is no different from it has ever been. The mentally challengeds might be a bit noiser than usual due to their team doing well the last few years. They used to have run of moriartys/kellys and had their rebel nights. Thats now a pub based around music. Cant remember the last rebel night they had. We have umpteen buses leaving from Cumbernauld most with very good numbers. A sash bash in the town hall this friday coming. Pop down the Village on Old Firm day and walk into any of the pubs, hattrix or the orange halls and try telling them that Cumbernauld is a mentally challenged shithole.
2 male orange lodges, 1 ladies, apprentice boys club, the blacks and a flute band. Not bad for a mentally challenged shithole
Rough also stays in luggiebank (not a wee village, it’s a fookin street ) never heard of him getting any hassle

Back