Police statement on Traynor attack

Doesn’t surprise me as Cumbernauld is now a mentally challenged shithole. The SNP council have shut down 3 non-denominational primary schools and 1 non-denominational high school. mentally challengeds are now far and away the majority in Cumbernauld now. There are also regular rebel nights held in the area. Not to mention they were wanting to fly a tricolour above the council offices.
Don’t agree with you, my high school was knocked down but they built 2 new bigger high schools in its place greenfaulds high and other just finished Cumbernauld high as what’s happening everywer.
only know of one place in Cumbernauld that has mentally challenged nights and it changes hands every year cause it only caters to one mob. I would say it’s very mixed.
And the flag thing snp want to make Scotland another republic no just Cumbernauld.

For a start, Traynor stays in Luggiebank a tiny wee village on the very outskirts of Cumbernauld and second of all Cumbernauld is no different from it has ever been. The mentally challengeds might be a bit noiser than usual due to their team doing well the last few years. They used to have run of moriartys/kellys and had their rebel nights. Thats now a pub based around music. Cant remember the last rebel night they had. We have umpteen buses leaving from Cumbernauld most with very good numbers. A sash bash in the town hall this friday coming. Pop down the Village on Old Firm day and walk into any of the pubs, hattrix or the orange halls and try telling them that Cumbernauld is a mentally challenged shithole.
2 male orange lodges, 1 ladies, apprentice boys club, the blacks and a flute band. Not bad for a mentally challenged shithole
Amen!! Abrohill loyal ;)

Seems like it being played down. Next we will hear it was “just a bunch of jolly craicsters having some banter”. Mr Stewart (ex BBC and rejected possible SNP candidate) will be telling all he got what he deserved.

Crimes involving bigotry in our once proud nation is, I am afraid, a one one street.

It wasn't a brick it was a stone getting hit in the face with a brick wouldn't do minor damage the way this is going next page will be Jim Traynor gets 3x2 slab dropped on his face

Not clear, are you defending the perpetrators which would make you scummy, or are you outing yourself here as a Tim which would make you mentally challenged scum, or are you just being a pedantic arsehole?

Not clear, are you defending the perpetrators which would make you scummy, or are you outing yourself here as a Tim which would make you mentally challenged scum, or are you just being a pedantic arsehole?

I'm still in a funk here.

Going by posts I'm assuming James Traynor, a Rangers employee has been attacked and assaulted.

I have to think or assume he was assaulted because of his association to our club.

This has to be a worry. It is the consistent dehumanisation of our club in this rancid hole called Scotland. It will not stop till we say enough is enough.

The irony is, James Traynor was part of this decades long demonisation.

Which they just happened to have on them

It'll be a disgrace if Police Scotland sweep a targeted attack under the carpet
The worrying thing is, while it will be a disgrace, it won't be a surprise.

Or he'll have brought it on himself by telling them to fućk off or something.

Undoubtedly will be brought up in the Scottish Parliament and SNP justice secretary will ensure perpetrators are caught.

I'm still in a funk here.

Going by posts I'm assuming James Traynor, a Rangers employee has been attacked and assaulted.

I have to think or assume he was assaulted because of his association to our club.

This has to be a worry. It is the consistent dehumanisation of our club in this rancid hole called Scotland. It will not stop till we say enough is enough.

The irony is, James Traynor was part of this decades long demonisation.

First I'm hearing of this as well, what the actual f*ck has devolution done to our once proud wee nation. Its getting to the point when we will have to defend ourselves as the politicised stasi that masquerades as poleas schottland certainly don't seem capable of it and their political puppet masters certainly don't appear to care. Shame on any bear that votes for the tartan talliban scum.

Two very young dressed for the biting cold Third generation immigrant boys were playfully skimming stones on a beautifully still idyllic Scots millpond on a crisp winters afternoon when they were approached by a large intimidating stern-faced angry Protestant looking man in a long black overcoat My Lord .............

Anymore insults you want to throw about pretty clear you've not got a clue. Have I came out in defence of the two rockets no I've stated it was a stone not a brick have you insulted others on this thread that have pointed this out. As to your claims I'm outing myself as a Tim have a read at some of my other posts and you would die without an arsehole so it's not really a bad thing.

For a start, Traynor stays in Luggiebank a tiny wee village on the very outskirts of Cumbernauld and second of all Cumbernauld is no different from it has ever been. The mentally challengeds might be a bit noiser than usual due to their team doing well the last few years. They used to have run of moriartys/kellys and had their rebel nights. Thats now a pub based around music. Cant remember the last rebel night they had. We have umpteen buses leaving from Cumbernauld most with very good numbers. A sash bash in the town hall this friday coming. Pop down the Village on Old Firm day and walk into any of the pubs, hattrix or the orange halls and try telling them that Cumbernauld is a mentally challenged shithole.
2 male orange lodges, 1 ladies, apprentice boys club, the blacks and a flute band. Not bad for a mentally challenged shithole
Well said brother

Which they just happened to have on them

It'll be a disgrace if Police Scotland sweep a targeted attack under the carpet

Sturgeons Stormtroopers toeing the party line.

SNP rule 1314 states bigotry can only happen if it is a Roman Catholic is offended or attacked. If it’s done to a person of a different religion (exclude Jews) or person who is not white then it’s definitely Racism with a capital R.

If victim is white, male, worships in the Church of Scotland or no religion at all then you probably deserved so they should stop moaning.

I love how we're now trying to make out that Traynor is some kind of a frail old geriatric. Given the chance he'd probably have kicked f*ck out of the 2 of them.

A 66 year old man was assaulted simply because he’s employed by Rangers , why would you try and play that down ?

You trust Police Scotland, who deliberately fooked up the investigation into who done over our club ?
To be honest, I don’t know if I trust them, but I tell you what, how con you really trust someone who reads ‘a stone’ and then changes it to ‘bricks’ or ‘rocks’?

I love how we're now trying to make out that Traynor is some kind of a frail old geriatric. Given the chance he'd probably have kicked f*ck out of the 2 of them.
You quoted my question if sentences should be increased for youngsters attacking a pensioner, stating we are making out that Traynor is a frail old geriatric and reading through the thread I cant find anybody suggesting he is.

Well said mate. Uneducated propaganda by clowns like this must be challenged.

I am no Taggart but he has a very recognizable face due to his numerous appearances on television and in newspaper picture, doubt very much this (alleged) attach was random. We will see if this develops further and it ends in a court appearance but until then, can I state that battering a man who is his late 60's is not clever.

I imagine the walkways in and out of the path system will be cameraed up.

Not there. It's well out the way. In Cumbernauld it's only in the town centre area. There is more chance of them caught on a private cctv or a dashcam but even at that, you're relying on getting a clear enough picture for someone to ID them.

Does wearing snoods suggest it was so planned and targeted attack? They are hardly something young guys cut about in.

Nobody cuts about in snoods or scarves in February when it's fucking baltic right enough.

The fact that nothing is mentioned about a robbery suggests that this wasn't just two scumbags or junkies looking for money for a fix.

Traynor has been attacked because of who he was. I have no doubt that the abuse he received was sectarian in nature and it us a joke that Police Scotland have not mentioned the word sectarian in their statement. Having said that though Humza is the justice minister so probably on orders from him. We all know he will make any evidence "disappear" before any court case begins.

Not there. It's well out the way. In Cumbernauld it's only in the town centre area. There is more chance of them caught on a private cctv or a dashcam but even at that, you're relying on getting a clear enough picture for someone to ID them.

Nobody cuts about in snoods or scarves in February when it's fucking baltic right enough.

The report didn’t say scarves. How many young people do you know wear snoods? It’s hardly a go to accessory for young guys.

Hope the wee arseholes get caught and dealt with. Traynor may not be well liked, even by some of our own. There's a few 'personalities' in Scottish football who I don't like however the last thing any civilised person would do is physically assault them. Wee neds

Back