Poll: Have you had a tour of Ibrox?

Have you had a tour of Ibrox?

• Total voters

a_weir

No real reason for asking other than every now and then, a poster on here says they haven't been on a tour and I genuinely think it's a must for any fan. So I'm just curious as to how many have not been.

The Founder's Trail tour is also a must!

Edit: if not, why not?

Edit2: I've been 3 times and every time was just as interesting.

Been twice, first time as a day out with friends then the 2nd time I got a free tour as part of the Rangers Summer School, got to meet the likes of Robert Prytz, will never forget it!

3 times.
One as a boy.
Second taking my two sons.
Third doing the founders trail with my youngest son as he was a bit young when we did the other tour.

Agreed, the founders trail is a 100% must do.

Twice as part of the Founders Trail, and once with my son.

Also, my Sister and Brother in Law got married in the Thornton Suite a few years ago so we basically had the run of the place for the day, and I was giving the tours to family members!!

Answered yes but it was a long time ago - early 70's and included a trip up to the old press box on top of the main stand. A lot has changed since then and, as such, I should probably consider going again - have been in hospitality a number of times and done the trophy room but not a full tour.

Answered yes but it was a long time ago - early 70's and included a trip up to the old press box on top of the main stand. A lot has changed since then and, as such, I should probably consider going again - have been in hospitality a number of times and done the trophy room but not a full tour.

Definitely time to go again mate! Only £15 and a great way to spend an hour :)

Went there with my Granny about 1987 - turned up at the front door and the Gentleman let us in and we were then free to go/do what we wanted, unaccompanied. Changed days!

Been twice, once when I was a kid met Trevor Steven which was nice 2nd not so good few weeks later Craig Shyte purchased the club.

Definitely time to go again mate! Only £15 and a great way to spend an hour :)
I'll certainly make the effort - be nice to see another flag on the trophy room wall and the trophy cabinet containing the SPL Trophy when I get there :)

Done it once as part of the Founders Trail.

I wlways keep meaning to do it again soon as its was an amazing experience the first time round.

Done it around 19 years ago with the BB when I was 9 and I loved it. I then done it 10 years ago with a few of my mates. Never done the founders trail but I think I will look into this to go with my old man in the new year at some point

Just won a tour at a charity event. Trouble is I live in Bristol now. Tried to book for when I come home for xmas but fully booked. No expiration on prize so looking forward to a tour sometime 2020

Up to the individual but,i'd recommend booking a table in restaurant above the Govan Rear,to coincide with the end of the tour. I've done both 3 times,and the meals are excellent,maybe that's why i'm such a fat bastard. Ask for a table overlooking the pitch as well,there's no finer sight.

never been on an official tour as my uncle worked for rangers for decades but have been in the trophy room, etc countless times. At our masonic anniversary we booked Ibrox and they left all doors open for people to visit, it was fantastic.

Did it three years ago. Hoping to book on to the Founders Trail and do the tour again as part of that.

Been following rangers for 40 years Never done the tour my son daughter and grandchildren have all done it I believe my daughter has got me a founders trail voucher? for Xmas so looking forward to it living on the east coast am surprised by the amount of non rangers fans that tell me they have done the tour

Yes done the stadium tour. A few years ago. Definitely want to do it again as part of the founders trail.

Never actually, though I have played on the pitch so got out there, tunnel, dressing rooms, trophy room, blue room, managers office etc.

Was going to put no and remembered I did the tour, but it was when the enclosure was still terraced and had proper dugouts so I'm not sure if that counts?

Three times, first time in the late 80’s when I was 4/5 years old and got my picture taken with Davie Cooper, still have it kicking about my parents house somewhere. :)

Only done it once when I was about 17/18 with my dad. Have probably forgotten half of it so probably should book up again soon.

It is a terrific day though, I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Twice, not being biased when I say this, but our stadium reeks of history, I've done a few tours over the years and nothing has come close to ours with the marble stair case and the changing rooms tbh.

Back