Pollok v kilwinning

Big game at newlandsfield on sat 2pm pollok v kilwinning ,should be a cracker and a decent crowd aswell with rangers playing on the sunday
Big game at newlandsfield on sat 2pm pollok v kilwinning ,should be a cracker and a decent crowd aswell with rangers playing on the sunday
Would never usually support any Ayrshire junior team but will make an exception this time ))

'Colin' is scathing/hilarious on Strain. Can't believe he's lasted at The Buffs, but isn't there an SNP board at Buffs Park? Bizarre.

Me too - used to play in the same team at boys club level for a while - he was a dick even back then!

Yes he was hard work to play in same team as haha.

But what i will say is he had a great attitude and desire which took him futher than the talent he had.

I worked on a job with him a few years ago and he had a laugh about what he was like to play with when he was younger.

Yes he was hard work to play in same team as haha.

But what i will say is he had a great attitude and desire which took him futher than the talent he had.

I worked on a job with him a few years ago and he had a laugh about what he was like to play with when he was younger.
I think he’s been involved in some sort of incident in every Buffs game I’ve ever watched :D He‘d cause a fight in an empty hoose.

Mon the Lok now.
Gone to see Pollok since my dad took me to one of my first Rangers games in the 70s - which was postponed when we got over to Ibrox - and then headed over to Newlandsfield to what seemed like a huge crowd against possibly Cambuslang Rangers.

Always used to get along when Rangers weren’t playing- with loads of other south side Bears in attendance.

Back