Pollok v Rangers

Parkbear1

Official Ticketer
This wee video from 1993 has just been uploaded to youtube. Pollok v Rangers for Gordon Wilson's testimonial. A young Charlie Miller playing number 8 and I'm pretty sure the trialist listed at number 5 is Craig Moore. Its my old man managing Pollok giving the team talk. Doesn't show the full time scenes which is quite annoying! Enjoy.

This wee video from 1993 has just been uploaded to youtube. Pollok v Rangers for Gordon Wilson's testimonial. A young Charlie Miller playing number 8 and I'm pretty sure the trialist listed at number 5 is Craig Moore. Its my old man managing Pollok giving the team talk. Doesn't show the full time scenes which is quite annoying! Enjoy.
Dickie Brock managed a good Pollok team, brings back some memories.

Brilliant to see something featuring The Rangers that wasn’t available before. Thanks Parkbear1

I went a lot to see Pollok home and away when I was younger and couldn’t afford a season ticket for Ibrox. My dad used to help with the running of the Travel Club. Was at that game. Nice memories. Hope your dad is still going strong OP.

Back