Poor Show Today, However

Did you just miss it when we payed Villarreal away, not to mention all the other Euro away games.

Dress it up however you like, we should not be getting beaten by Livingston, that's the cold hard fact of the matter. If we want to be in a title challenge we need to do better than we are currently doing

Yesterday was poor and agree with the OP we have a lot of positives to take with the new management team and new players

Yes we will have hiccups and drop points but as long as the mistakes we made yesterday are analysed and sorted in future games then whilst its still annoying it should help us long term

IF lessons are not learned and we make the same mistakes then the management team and players will be criticised and rightly so.

Hopefully we get the right reaction from the players and they get back to winning ways on Thursday and Sunday against Hearts

I understand the negativity and consider much of it to be valid, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wallow in it to the same extent as I did yesterday. Cliche: 'we are where we are' and right now (until the next league game) we can't do anything about it. But we'll move forward. I know we will, because despite how low we were sunk a few years ago we've come back this far already.
I'm not trying to cheer anyone up, it's more a case of acknowledging it's going to take time. That's how it is.

We are 3 points from 2nd place.

We have the 2nd best goal difference.

We are 2 points behind cellic after a narrow defeat there.

4 games from now will see us has having played all teams in the League.

We will be further up the table by that point, 2nd I reckon, always optimistic for us. :cool:

Criticism is duly deserved from today but lets not go overboard regarding the bigger picture.

Staying positive, No Surrender.

(loads of negativity in other threads, keep it there thanks)
I’d put money on Livi taking points off a lot of top teams at their place, including the Tims

I’d put money on Livi taking points off a lot of top teams at their place, including the Tims

The teams around us will definitely takes points from each other.

Livi showed yesterday they were no mugs and deserved their win.

Was an almighty fu(kin struggle to put 4 gifs together as highlights in the gif thread, I cannot dress yesterday up.

When we tighten up and get it right in midfield, then buckle up because this will be some ride. :cool:

The midfield three didn't work. Rotating who took the ball off the centre halves negated Ovie because more often than not the onus fell to him to start moves. He does his best work further forward imo. Sometimes they were up against a flat four or five then against two runners closing down in front of three screening the defence. Sometimes Livi went man for man. We struggled to find a way to break that down.

One thing that disturbed me was the sight of Joe Worrall holding out his hands as if to organise the back line at some of the set pieces.

A lot to chew on for Stevie and the management team.

Back