Pop Up Shop at The Louden

Robert..is this a trial or is it going to be a weekly thing.Cheers in advance.
ps great initiative.

Random question Robert ... do they accept returns ? I have a top I ordered online and size is wrong - happy to exchange for right size if they have stock etc

Will be there tonight, saves me having to get off in town to walk to the St Enoch shop then get subway instead of as normal getting the subway from Partick to Ibrox

Nice. Just got my ticket at the stadium and there's nothing more depressing than that 'megastore' with the puma strip everywhere. Complete joke

Well done for the pop up store.

Not good enough from Hummel. I’m trying to get one with a personalisation.
ywjOtej.jpg

Not good enough from Hummel. I’m trying to get one with a personalisation.
ywjOtej.jpg
Peak season for this kind of thing and Hummel simply failing to provide a basic level of stock.

Whatever excuses people want to make for them, this is the operation of amateurs. They've had months to plan. Their supply chain is terrible. No excuses.

Peak season for this kind of thing and Hummel simply failing to provide a basic level of stock.

Whatever excuses people want to make for them, this is the operation of amateurs. They've had months to plan. Their supply chain is terrible. No excuses.
Their deal shouldn't be extended at this point, first season you can give them the benefit of the doubt but they had plenty of time

Their deal shouldn't be extended at this point, first season you can give them the benefit of the doubt but they had plenty of time
I tend to agree. Seems to be a common trend with this lot. Last season maybe some reasons - this season - no excuses. As a club and as a fanbase, we shouldn't be accepting this level of incompetence from a partner.

But unfortunately there will be some who will make excuses for them.

It's brilliant the anount of shite Hummel get.

If you wanted a shirt then they've been available for a good few weeks in store and online.

Brilliant again as we've managed to sell out yet again. They will be back instock soon enough.

It's brilliant the anount of shite Hummel get.

If you wanted a shirt then they've been available for a good few weeks in store and online.

Brilliant again as we've managed to sell out yet again. They will be back instock soon enough.
Honestly, this isn't good enough. We are the only big club in world football that seems unable to stock the correct amount of replica kit. The lost sales will be astronomical. I was more than happy to give them leeway last year due to the issues, but it is unacceptable that we have fans who want to buy the top and can't. The quality and design are brilliant but they are unable to produce the amount of stock we need.

They have major issues with their supply.

Honestly, this isn't good enough. We are the only big club in world football that seems unable to stock the correct amount of replica kit. The lost sales will be astronomical. I was more than happy to give them leeway last year due to the issues, but it is unacceptable that we have fans who want to buy the top and can't. The quality and design are brilliant but they are unable to produce the amount of stock we need.

They have major issues with their supply.

Also the only club in world football shafted by a stinking merchandise deal.

Top was in stock on Sunday what stopped folk buying it then?

Hummel are actually doing us a blinder by going behind a massive sports shop outlet to supply tops directly through us. Adidas or nike wouldn't do that.

The facr we've sold out the top twice now says something about the demand being great. Hummel won't want to make shit tons and be left with loads at the end of the season.

Anyway the thread is about the Gers Store pop up at the louden this evening.

Hummel are actually doing us a blinder by going behind a massive sports shop outlet to supply tops directly through us. Adidas or nike wouldn't do that.

The facr we've sold out the top twice now says something about the demand being great. Hummel won't want to make shit tons and be left with loads at the end of the season.

The dedicated fans aren't the issue, it's the wider market that wont try again

Stop defending the indefensible

They need to up their game with supply. It's affecting our sales. They are constantly announcing new partners, but they can't stock the main partner they have. I don't think stating that is being overly critical.

The pop up shop is a brilliant idea and fair play to both hummel and the louden.

Who actually deals with the supply side of the contract,is it Hummel or Elite?,I have no idea why there are issues with the supply side of things but I'm sure any problems will be being dealt with with the club hummel and elite all working together.

They need to up their game with supply. It's affecting our sales. They are constantly announcing new partners, but they can't stock the main partner they have. I don't think stating that is being overly critical.

The pop up shop is a brilliant idea and fair play to both hummel and the louden.
The fact that right now the only way anyone in the world can get a home jersey is from a pub near the ground tells you everything about Hummel's 'supply' and 'planning' operation.

It's Hummel supplied for a reason. They are the only sports company with the balls to stand up to the fat bastard.

Whilst I would prefer stock issues to be sorted I for one salute them for their efforts.

It's Hummel supplied for a reason. They are the only sports company with the balls to stand up to the fat bastard.

Whilst I would prefer stock issues to be sorted I for one salute them for their efforts.
There was more for Hummel to gain from this partnership than for Rangers. But Hummel are doing their best to fook it up.

Is there any other club our size where right now you can only get the home kit from a local pub??

Purchased a medium top and a scarf an hour ago from here. I presume they have taken all the tops from the store to here if people are saying store is empty

The fact that right now the only way anyone in the world can get a home jersey is from a pub near the ground tells you everything about Hummel's 'supply' and 'planning' operation.

It actually tells you a lot more about how Ashley shafted us and is continuing to do so

Back