Pop Up Shop at The Louden

It actually tells you a lot more about how Ashley shafted us and is continuing to do so
Aside from the Ashley stuff, Hummel have had carte blanche to produce and distribute as many shirts as they want. They are failing in this. No-one is stopping them, other than their poor planning and unorganised supply chain.

Bitten off more than they can chew springs to mind.

It's brilliant the anount of shite Hummel get.

If you wanted a shirt then they've been available for a good few weeks in store and online.

Brilliant again as we've managed to sell out yet again. They will be back instock soon enough.

Nope. It's a phuckin football top. It costs two quid to make and the store should be piled high with all sizes. It's 2019. You can order just about anything and get next day delivery.

They are a Mickey mouse outfit and they should be nowhere near a club of our stature.

I was there at about 7.20 tonight and didn’t have to wait at all which was surprising. Bought the blue zip up top which I had struggled to get online.

Need to get the word out about about the pop up store.

Friend is looking for a full kid's strip for his wee one. Are they likely to have those available at the pop-up shop? Cheers.

Nope. It's a phuckin football top. It costs two quid to make and the store should be piled high with all sizes. It's 2019. You can order just about anything and get next day delivery.

They are a Mickey mouse outfit and they should be nowhere near a club of our stature.
Nail on head.

Friend is looking for a full kid's strip for his wee one. Are they likely to have those available at the pop-up shop? Cheers.

Looked like they had the wee kids strips hanging up when I walked past tonight mate. By that I mean the really wee baby/toddler kits if that’s what you mean?

I can understand people's disappointment with supply issues but can't help but feel it's ignoring our unique off-field situation.
Nobody knows exactly how the battle with Sports Direct/Ashley will end therefore it would be safe to presume that kit production is done with relative caution pending future court judgements.

Hummel should be applauded for supporting us against the fat man, most other providers wouldn't even think about it.

Looked like they had the wee kids strips hanging up when I walked past tonight mate. By that I mean the really wee baby/toddler kits if that’s what you mean?

Not sure exactly what age the wee guy is, I think he's more primary school. But I'll take a look on Sunday. Cheers!

The fact that the only stock available for the home top is at a pop up shop at a pub, is actually quite awful from Hummel.

And this is nothing to do with Fat Man. This is just dreadful planning by Hummel.

The fact that the only stock available for the home top is at a pop up shop at a pub, is actually quite awful from Hummel.

And this is nothing to do with Fat Man. This is just dreadful planning by Hummel.

I'm not disagreeing with your general principle that we require and deserve better, and that it has obvious ramifications for income, visibility and reputation. But - respectfully - I'm asking if you've contacted Hummel to raise your concerns and ask for answers, or do you only let rip here? The reason I'm asking is that I'm sure you've maybe voiced displeasure with this before. So I'm curious if you're motivated enough to do something about it, or just need to vent?

I'm not disagreeing with your general principle that we require and deserve better, and that it has obvious ramifications for income, visibility and reputation. But - respectfully - I'm asking if you've contacted Hummel to raise your concerns and ask for answers, or do you only let rip here? The reason I'm asking is that I'm sure you've maybe voiced displeasure with this before. So I'm curious if you're motivated enough to do something about it, or just need to vent?
Me phoning or e-mailing Hummel will have no impact mate.

This is fundamentally a deep rooted problem with their planning, forecasting, production and supply operation. They've messed up. Pure and simple. Their production line management is clearly way off what it needs to be.

Perhaps Hummels hands are tied? Evidently we aren’t distributing merchandise under normal operating circumstances.

I agree the demand is there but what if the rug is pulled from under their feet in court?
Hummel have had fee reign for months to supply as many kits as they want. The Elite/Hummel set up is not impacted by any court stuff.

We need to stop making excuses for Hummel.

The club can't actively promote the kit due to our ongoing battle with Ashley and Sports Direct.
That's why everything is currently done via Elite Group/Hummel.

Well they are the only manufacturer that cant be bullied by sports direct, therefore we will just have to deal with it.

The club can't actively promote the kit due to our ongoing battle with Ashley and Sports Direct.
That's why everything is currently done via Elite Group/Hummel.
Yes - but Hummel are failing to supply an adequate level of stock. It's basic stuff that they are falling down on. Constantly running out of stock and not producing enough is not good enough.

Hummel have had fee reign for months to supply as many kits as they want. The Elite/Hummel set up is not impacted by any court stuff.

We need to stop making excuses for Hummel.
Yes - but Hummel are failing to supply an adequate level of stock. It's basic stuff that they are falling down on. Constantly running out of stock is not good.
It currently isn't impacted by court stuff. There's no telling what may happen in regards to future judgements or injunctions that could hinder the current makeshift operation.

It currently isn't impacted by court stuff. There's no telling what may happen in regards to future judgements or injunctions that could hinder the current makeshift operation.
Then even less of an excuse for them to have poor stock levels at this stage. They should be pumping them out so fans can snap them up.

This is just Hummel messing up their orders and biting off more they can chew.

I can understand people's disappointment with supply issues but can't help but feel it's ignoring our unique off-field situation.
Nobody knows exactly how the battle with Sports Direct/Ashley will end therefore it would be safe to presume that kit production is done with relative caution pending future court judgements.

Hummel should be applauded for supporting us against the fat man, most other providers wouldn't even think about it.
I don't think many brands would touch us at the moment due to our issues.

If you truly believe that statement then you might as well stop.
It's not.

Elite/Hummel are operating by virtue of a legal loophole which allows them to do this without any impact. The only thing that is not allowed to happen is that Rangers Football Club are not allowed to promote it or be seen to be endorsing it.

Hummel are effectively selling it 'direct', which they are more than able to do. SD cannot stop this.

But this still doesn't excuse Hummel for their mess up on stock levels.

I also don't want to be critical of the pop up shop but there really needs to be more on show. £75 gillets, Union Jack pennants etc, either far too much money that no one has on them or something as minor as that. Fair play with the new scarves, they look decent.

It's not.

Elite/Hummel are operating by virtue of a legal loophole which allows them to do this without any impact. The only thing that is not allowed to happen is that Rangers Football Club are not allowed to promote it or be seen to be endorsing it.

Hummel are effectively selling it 'direct', which they are more than able to do. SD cannot stop this.

No impact? The Club itself cant promote to the wider fan base. I was at the Argyle Suite not long ago mid week and folk were coming out of the Mega Store with bags. They were American/Canadian and clearly had no idea that the Clubs Mega Store at its own Stadium weren't selling the latest kit.

Whilst SD cant stop them doing it, not having Rangers being able to advertise on their behalf limits their exposure somewhat.

It's not.

Seriously mate, you expect them to stock pile? Any memories of legal loopholes going slightly wrong?

We've got yet another thread related to something positive that is being hijacked yet again by negativity, FFs, let it run. Start a new 'Hummel are shite' thread if really needed, see how it goes.

No impact? The Club itself cant promote to the wider fan base. I was at the Argyle Suite not long ago mid week and folk were coming out of the Mega Store with bags. They were American/Canadian and clearly had no idea that the Clubs Mega Store at its own Stadium weren't selling the latest kit.

Whilst SD cant stop them doing it, not having Rangers being able to advertise on their behalf limits their exposure somewhat.
People are well aware of the website that Elite have set up for fans to order stuff. And the shop in Glasgow is well known.

It had been selling in JD Sports but they have no stock of the home top from Hummel either.

I'll say it again - their planning for stock levels is the big balls up here. The fault lies with Hummel.

Seriously mate, you expect them to stock pile? Any memories of legal loopholes going slightly wrong?

We've got yet another thread related to something positive that is being hijacked yet again by negativity, FFs, let it run. Start a new 'Hummel are shite' thread if really needed, see how it goes.
They just need to produce sensible levels of stock which will meet the demand - like any other manufacturer would do. It's basic stuff.

They just need to produce sensible levels of stock which will meet the demand - like any other manufacturer would do. It's basic stuff.

Read the thread title and the OP again mate.
As said, start your own thread if you need to have a go at Hummel.

The pop up shop is an excellent idea and opportunity for fans to buy.

Read the thread title and the OP again mate.
As said, start your own thread if you need to have a go at Hummel.

The pop up shot is an excellent idea and opportunity for fans to buy.
It was linked to the pop up shop - in that this is the only place right now to get a home top. That's poor. Shouldn't be restricted to this.

People are well aware of the website that Elite have set up for fans to order stuff. And the shop in Glasgow is well known.

It had been selling in JD Sports but they have no stock of the home top from Hummel either.

I'll say it again - their planning for stock levels is the big balls up here. The fault lies with Hummel.

Elite/Hummel are probably the only brand in the world that makes football tops that cant sell those tops at the ground where that club plays, but the court stuff isn't impacting at all!!! No bother, think i'll leave it.

It was linked to the pop up shop - in that this is the only place right now to get a home top. That's poor. Shouldn't be restricted to this.

Not linked, just an opportune moment to jump in with negativity.

At the risk of being repetitive, start a thread on Hummel being shite and see how it goes, let this one be what it was started for...........a positive thing for match attending fans.

Elite/Hummel are probably the only brand in the world that makes football tops that cant sell those tops at the ground where that club plays, but the court stuff isn't impacting at all!!! No bother, think i'll leave it.
Hummel are operating a website that regularly fails to deliver adequate levels of stock.

Well they are the only manufacturer that cant be bullied by sports direct, therefore we will just have to deal with it.

Nonsense.

Sports Direct are a phuckin nonentity in world terms.

Nike, Adidas, new balance etc could not give a phuck about Sports Direct.

Stop making excuses for whoever came up with this shite deal.

It's a football top being churned out in sweatshops. And our mob cannot fill the few outlets that we have. Sickening that some tosser did not have the know how to make this work.

Get them ditched.

Not linked, just an opportune moment to jump in with negativity.

At the risk of being repetitive, start a thread on Hummel being shite and see how it goes, let this one be what it was started for...........a positive thing for match attending fans.

How the phuck is it positive?

St Enoch cannot supply the various sizes so what chance does del boy outside a pub in Copland road?

How the phuck is it positive?

St Enoch cannot supply the various sizes so what chance does del boy outside a pub in Copland road?

No need to swear old chap.

If you can't see the positive in what this thread was started for, you shouldn't be posting on it.

Same message to you, start another thread on how shite hummel are, let the folk who have an interest in purchasing genuine goods from a genuine source close to the ground on match day discuss it.

I don't think many brands would touch us at the moment due to our issues.

Aye right. We're the phuckin Rangers.

We sell as much of the shit as anyone bar the big Spanish and English clubs.

Why do you think the swoosh and three stripes were fighting for us 20 years ago?

Because we're Rangers.

40 odd thousand turned up to see us play Auhinleck Talbot tonight. We're Rangers. We sell.

No need to swear old chap.

If you can't see the positive in what this thread was started for, you shouldn't be posting on it.

Same message to you, start another thread on how shite hummel are, let the folk who have an interest in purchasing genuine goods from a genuine source close to the ground on match day discuss it.

Aye it's positive. Roll up roll up but we don't have your size.

I was there at about 7.20 tonight and didn’t have to wait at all which was surprising. Bought the blue zip up top which I had struggled to get online.

Need to get the word out about about the pop up store.

So they had it in a market stall in Copland road but they don't have it online.

Jesus phuckin Christ who's running this mob?

I'v no experience but I reckon iv more know how than their marketing director.

We've barraloads of Rangers stuff to sell. Let's punt it from a stall in Copland road or set up a good internet store. Fuckin incredible. And people on here are backing them.

So they had it in a market stall in Copland road but they don't have it online.

Jesus phuckin Christ who's running this mob?

I'v no experience but I reckon iv more know how than their marketing director.

We've barraloads of Rangers stuff to sell. Let's punt it from a stall in Copland road or set up a good internet store. Fuckin incredible. And people on here are backing them.

I'll beg to differ on that one.

You've clearly got internet access and an ability to type, beyond that.......????

Here is a thread stating the ability to buy merchandise for match attending fans, you and a.n.other have decided to hijack it.

AGAIN.........Let folk discuss the thread issue and start your own thread slating Hummel.

Seen loads of new tops of all sizes in jd sports at Glasgow Fort on tuesday

What’s available in the shop at st Enoch?Holidsy shopping later today.Any shorts and kids strips available?

There are people on here trying to make the best of a bad lot just now.

There are others who are simply criticizing.

I know who I support.
Hopefully the pop up is there on 28th and I’ll get my nephew the new top. Well done Robert and whoever is involved!

It's amazing that we still have people ignoring reality so they can have a whinge and moan.

Especially on a thread that is here to give people a bit of positive news about how they can purchase some merchandise near the stadium.

Back