Popcorn teeth next sheep manager ?

A few weeks ago there was talk in the papers of them being interested in the Lillestrom manager . He seems a good fit for them never won a major trophy and finished fourth in the last two seasons of the Norwegian Eliteserien.
And Norway has oil.

Seems to be the popular suggestion.

I vowed I never wanted him to darken our game up here again but there's a little bit in me that wants him to get that job so we can break him one more time.

Thoughts ?
Please.. Make it happen

I hope the sheep appoint a dream team of Mark McGhee as head coach and strap-on Strachan as their DOF……what could go possibly wrong! The after match interviews with McGhee would be comedy gold in itself.

Shows how far they have fallen. Can’t think of any decent ex players over the past 20 years that would be a candidate. Robbie Neilson wouldn’t leave Hearts and there isn’t another Scottish manager apart from Martindale that you would link with the job. Darren Ferguson?? Can’t remember if he got sacked from P’boro.

I might be alone here but I hope the get away from the Scottish merry-go-round appoint a ebo skodal kind

Shows how far they have fallen. Can’t think of any decent ex players over the past 20 years that would be a candidate. Robbie Neilson wouldn’t leave Hearts and there isn’t another Scottish manager apart from Martindale that you would link with the job. Darren Ferguson?? Can’t remember if he got sacked from P’boro.
I quite like Martindale so would rather he didn't go there but would be a great opportunity for him. And one that he's earned with the job he's done so far at Livi.

The sports media would be salivating over the prospect. More click bait headlines based on promoting animosity and controversy. A rancid marriage made in hell.I hope that he never has a position in Scotland again.

If a pound coin hits his coat there would be a mass of Aberdonians fighting over it at his feet.
Mhedia and Sturgeon would be digging deep to find a sectarian element to the "attack".

Lego eater is a cert. The sheep are at present following a strange strategy.
They would be mad to employ Lego, even by their standards, I cannot stand Lennon but at least with him you could understand Aberdeen’s logic, ie looking to hire a guy who has won things in this country.

To be fair to Dave Cormack I actually thought Goodwin would have done a good job for them but it clearly hasn’t worked.

Michael O’Neil might be a decent shout as well.

Living in Aberdeen and knowing a few of their support I would doubt the fans would accept Lennon. Views are a foreign Scandinavian type manager.

If you look at their problems I'd say the first 3 issues they have to address are completely disorganised defence, a dressing room that is totally disfunctional and massive inconsistency where they pick and choose only to show any sort of determination against one team.

Neil Lennon would exacerbate all three of those. It'd be a car crash.

Is big Eck retired? His strengths match their requirements and it'd play hell with their fans whether to support their second greatest player or go mental that he's a "fuckin hun"

If you look at their problems I'd say the first 3 issues they have to address are completely disorganised defence, a dressing room that is totally disfunctional and massive inconsistency where they pick and choose only to show any sort of determination against one team.

Neil Lennon would exacerbate all three of those. It'd be a car crash.

Is big Eck retired? His strengths match their requirements and it'd play hell with their fans whether to support their second greatest player or go mental that he's a "fuckin hun"
I thought we had got rid of that scumbag lemon never want to see him in Scotland again and as for the lego muncher another scumbag I never want to see again

If they had any sense they’d ask McInnes back.

For all the nearly man chatter when he was there, he well overachieved for what that club is

Another perennial failure who is keeping a young aspiring manager out a job.

What has he actually achieved as a Manager. He is one of the reasons Scottish football is in the state it’s in.

They would be as well as getting Mark McGhee back.

Seems to be the popular suggestion.

I vowed I never wanted him to darken our game up here again but there's a little bit in me that wants him to get that job so we can break him one more time.

Thoughts ?
I think he’d be a great fit

Another perennial failure who is keeping a young aspiring manager out a job.

What has he actually achieved as a Manager. He is one of the reasons Scottish football is in the state it’s in.

They would be as well as getting Mark McGhee back.

I’d struggle to fathom how McInnes is as “perennial failure”.

One could question his mettle in snubbing both Sunderland and Rangers…but “perennial failure”?

No, come on. His spell at Pittodrie increasingly begins to look like halcyon days for them

A perfect match.

A scummy club and a scummy man who who hate us and don't care about anything but us.

Aberdeen have no ambition and absolutely no clue how to be a successful football team. Aberdeen and Lennon are made for each other. Both clueless.

I hope not but the sheep fans are demanding him and Cormack might succumb to their demands.

Nobody has a clue who they'll go for and the next manager market reflects that. There's no clear favourite, just a bunch of random names who get linked with every lower level job.

A bold call with 4 teams at the bottom level on points.

Any one of them could go down and if he keeps them up, he’ll have done well.

But that’s all moot anyway, he still overachieved at Aberdeen and if they’re now accepting finishing third and reaching cup finals is a good thing for them, they’ll accept he did a good job there

How did he over achieve at Aberdeen ?

One league cup win in what 8 seasons ?

Anyone can win a cup Davidson done the cup double 2 seasons ago with St Johnstone.

Back