PoppyScotland Rangers badges

johnny1872

Official Ticketer
Sold out on poppy scotland website.
Anyone or anywhere selling them ? Looking for 4.

Ours arrived yesterday,absolute cracking badges.
Hd1VMg.jpg

Restocked on 28th Oct.

most clubs badges sold out inc sheep and hibs, surprisingly

Got my 4 in the post this morning.

Their shop behind the Royal Infirmary may be your best bet mate.

Due to work I’ve no chance getting there. Was ideally looking for something online.
There is usually a stall in the EK shopping Center so I will see if they have any although I’d doubt it.

Phoned them today as my order didn’t arrive, wasn’t fulfilled because I ordered quite a few. Told more stock arriving on Monday 21st.

Last edited:
I was in shop on Wed lunch time as they said the previous Monday they hoped to have stock in then .What little they got was gone . Filled in order form and they said it may be a week on Monday before delivery.

I popped into the shop in Glasgow and the lady told me that most of the Scottish football clubs are sold out, however, she did say that it's only Rangers badges that they continually need to request for more stock, she said they sell out daily and are struggling to keep up with the demand.

Gutted I've missed this batch, i'm usually one of the first ordering these kind of things. Don't know how i missed them coming out.

Any spare badges :p

Slightly off topic but there's a display in Paisley that's really worth seeing. It's a funeral directors called Kenneth Keegan and it's on the corner of George street and Maxwellton street. Worth a look if your in the area.

Still waiting on my 3 ordered 5th October, just phoned them new batch coming in on Monday

Placed my order on 6th October, still hadn't arrived yesterday. I called them up and apparently my order had been overlooked, new batch due to arrive later on Monday, will be sent out today.

Ordered 2 Rangers pins on 6th October along with another few different ones. Still waiting.

Spoke to them last week and they said it was the Rangers ones continually selling out that was holding up my order being processed. Fingers crossed I receive them this week.

Usually a pop up stall in the Piazza in Paisley, hopefully b able to pick them up there if it comes back again this year. No dates on poppyscotland for pop-ups for this year yet

A tiny outlay for an outstanding cause. I usually run past the pop up stall on Buchanan Street and buy a couple of things. I like a nice Poppy 'Lest We Forget' mug for my coffee. Need a new one this year as I broke mine by accident in the sink a while back.

Dig deep fellow Bears and help our heroes!!

Restocked on 28th Oct.

most clubs badges sold out inc sheep and hibs, surprisingly

Hibs I’ll give you but why Aberdeen? They have always respected silences in respect of our fallen. A few Aberdeen fans at my work ( who hate us) and they’ve all bought the badges.

Placed my order on 6th October too,with any luck,i might get it for christmas.

and wasn't the postage really pricey too,about the price of the badge if i mind right

Back