Port de Pollença - Pubs?

JA12345

Bears, anyone know of any Rangers friendly pubs in Pollença, Majorca likely to be showing the Prague game (+poss Hibs game)? Preferably the Port but willing to go into Pollença town.

Muchas Gracias.

Love port de Pollença!

Think the palms bar shows most football. Although if it clashes with an English team's fixture not sure if Rangers game will be on.

Although the owner is Scottish and I'm sure I read on here before that he leant towards Rangers.

V useful thanks. I'll pay a visit tomorrow or Tues and see what the script is.

:)
Love port de Pollença!

Think the palms bar shows most football. Although if it clashes with an English team's fixture not sure if Rangers game will be on.

Although the owner is Scottish and I'm sure I read on here before that he leant towards Rangers.

Just back last week. In and around the square Mullys (New Mulligans) and O'Hara's will probably have it on. If you are further out then Bar Bondia next to the Pollensa Park is usually a good meeting place for a few bears. Alan who owns it will 100% have it on.

Love port de Pollença!

The green trainers he was sporting last week make me doubt it. :)

Just back last week. In and around the square Mullys (New Mulligans) and O'Hara's will probably have it on. If you are further out then Bar Bondia next to the Pollensa Park is usually a good meeting place for a few bears. Alan who owns it will 100% have it on.
Thanks Del, another couple of places to try. Cheers

Reactions: Del
Back