Porteous at our goal.

Just watched it back and he just lets Morelos stroll through.

I wonder if he'll make it his cover photo?

I think that's what happened.

He sees Jack running and gets caught in two minds whether to track him or stick with Morelos.

Our movement as a football team is phenomenal nowadays.

We have so many ‘secondary runs’ it’s so hard to stop.

Guys running into positions just to create space for others.

It’s right up there with the best.

I think he’s just shíte.
Pretty much what I said in the match thread when morelos scored, look at the state of his defending. Absolutely fkn honking, absolutely owned by Alfredo. Well played porteous you useless cnut, still, you've got a painting out yer career.

Hes a wee streak of pish who thinks he's the big man! Truth be told he's a hammer througher whos level is lower SPL with his main objective in games to injure or mame the opposition.

Terrible defender a thug with little or no ability yet another who is given hype by media because of his attitude towards rangers players.
In this backwater you don’t have to be a decent player all you have to do is have an anti rangers bias and the media will give you all the hype

He just to busy getting involved with Alfredo and not playing his own game. We used to be guilty of it when we played these teams but we seem to have wised up this year and stick to our game plan now.

That was hilariously bad defending last night.

Follows Morelos out to the touchline & dragged out of position, saunters back & then inexplicably switches off and allows Morelos to drift into the box unmarked , receive the flick on from Aribo & finish.

A hammer throwing mouth breather ,more intent on acting like a crowd pleasing chump.

I actually heard a pundit in the Scottish media say a few months ago that Porteous would be aiming to get into the Scotland squad for Euro 2020. Unbelievable that anybody would want that plastic hardman representing the national team breaking legs in the full glare of international media...

I only ever see him against us and he’s absolute mince! Has made a reputation for himself as a hard man, and tries to live up to it, but he’s a typical below average Scottish defender, he got taken off last night because he was all over the place and was due a red.

He didn't know whether he needed a shite or a haircut, was funny after the game when Boyd was asked about him, his reply was "lets see the goal again", the boy is a carthorse.

If he didn’t run about trying to cut people in half constantly we wouldn’t even remember his name.

Even by SPFL standards he’s rotten.

He flew into another tackle on kent which thankfully he saw coming.

Funny thing is though since Alfie left one on him he didnt go near any if our players. That's what cnuts like him need. Ok dishing it out but cant handle it back

He’s now put himself under pressure with his big gub and playing the hardman act trying to play to that Hibs scum. Fact is he only becomes relevant when he plays us says a lot. He was on the end of a 3-0 scudding by St Johnstone last week, but ach its ok we’ve got Rangers next week, you’d think his manager would drop him, but he played him because he knows he tries harder when he plays us, and likes to wind Morelos up. As everyone else has said he’s fkn shite, if he kept his trap shut and concentrated on his game he could be a decent player but he looks as if he’s cut from the same cloth as O’Connor, Riordan and Thumbheid, bitter hibs thicket mentally challengeds.

He thinks Davis is going to play jack in and try’s to go to jack....but obviously Davis plays a smart ball to aribo and the rest is history.

Gary Kenneth with a bit of attitude, sometimes you can grudgingly accept when you see a rival player and he does look the part, with this clogger though, I’ve yet to see it, he looks bang average.

He's a very poor player, but I don't think Alfie is getting enough credit here.

Alfie did what he has been doing regularly this season, dragged the centre-half out of position and left a gap. He dragged Porteous right out to the touch-line and way out of his comfort zone.

Normally, that would create a gap for another one of our players, but Porteous is so bad, he left a gap for Alfie to run into.

It looked to me like Porteous genuinely was so confused that he didn't have a clue where he was.

This might have been covered on other threads but what is he trying to do?

He tracks Morelos out wide and when Morelos lays the ball back and moves towards the centre of the pitch he follows him. But then as the ball goes into Aribo’s feet he backs off Morelos and steps back towards his own goal.....was he trying to play Morelos offside and he’s stepped the wrong way?? It’s the only thing I can think he was trying as he clearly steps just before the pass.

If his thought was to play Morelos offside it was probably the right thing to do but to step the wrong way and make him miles onside is fucking hilarious.
I think he gets pulled left by Jack(?) starting a run but its terrible defending.

Almost every tackle Porteous makes is suspect
How he hasn't caused someone serious injury is as surprising as refs lenient attitude to his thuggery

He's single-handedly giving Scots football's hammer-throwing contingent their perfect role model

I've posted before - imo - if he played with a Gers shirt on his back - he'd be banned sine die -

I thought he was ball watching for a second and when he snapped out of it the play had got away from him. Didn't even try to catch Alfie, just stopped and watched him run on and shoot. I'm thinking he's a bit thick and will never learn the game.

he gets caught out as he went to track jack 's run into the box and that split second decision opened up the chance.
Aye ubik that makes sense , he got caught between man marking or staying in his left defensive zone . It’s like he imagined the run to be a decoy but the real issue was he was dragged deeper allowing Fred ‘shouldnt have been on the park’ Morelos to score the winner . Hurrah .

This might have been covered on other threads but what is he trying to do?

He tracks Morelos out wide and when Morelos lays the ball back and moves towards the centre of the pitch he follows him. But then as the ball goes into Aribo’s feet he backs off Morelos and steps back towards his own goal.....was he trying to play Morelos offside and he’s stepped the wrong way?? It’s the only thing I can think he was trying as he clearly steps just before the pass.

If his thought was to play Morelos offside it was probably the right thing to do but to step the wrong way and make him miles onside is fucking hilarious.

He really is mince isn't he? A couple of weeks ago is probably the one and only time I've disagreed with Kevin Thimson. He was waxing lyrical on RTV about him and how he was a really good lad and a very good player.

He is dining out on kicking Rangers players up in the air, then signing pictures to 'commemorate' it. That's about all he's offered so far as I can see.

He is a last ditch tackle type of defender, the best central defenders I have seen in my time following football hardly ever got their strips dirty, he clearly is not one of those, however with some good coaching who knows.

He was sleeping, which is nice.
Horrible bastard goes out in every game against us to put a mark on a player, I did think he would end up at the tims but I don't think they would touch him as he is shite.

On current evidence, that doesn't seem to bother them too much when signing a centre half.

Some players in Scotland get plaudits they wouldn't receive anywhere else, he's a brainless thug. Like O'Donnell etc, you see the gap in standards when they step up to international football, even against 'lower nations'.

Back