Porteous getting lippy

There's a kid who'll never amount to anything.

If a proper coach got a hold of him and smoothed out his rough edges and worked on his game, there is a good centre half in there

Instead, he wants to boot players to give it the Billy Big Bollocks to his fellow mutants in the stand.

What an absolute waste.

He gets stick and hate because he doesn't play for us and is a wind up merchant. If he played for us our support would lap it up.

He'd watch more games from the stand after the endless red cards he'd receive if he ever played for us. The media would crucify him.

Must be something in the Leith water or air, with Thumb, Riordan, Lego, O'Connor, Stokes, now Porteous turning into Ladies front bottoms.
Porteous is an apprentice Shane Duffy, a sack of potatoes with arms and legs

I’d take great delight in seeing him lying on the deck with a broken leg.

He’s a half decent player but he’s more interested in trying to hurt people

He gets stick and hate because he doesn't play for us and is a wind up merchant. If he played for us our support would lap it up.
I'd like to think our support don't mind a player that can handle himself as long as he can play a bit too. Souness, Ian Ferguson, John Brown and John Greig for example, were all as hard as nails but they could all play a bit as well.
Porteous just boots other players, it's all he's got. I don't think the Rangers support would be falling over themselves to welcome him to Ibrox.

wigg-out.gif

Demonstrated his ability as a footballer with his two handed catch in the penalty box. Ref demonstrated consistency by not seeing it. How did this scrotum get a Scotland call up?

Strange, as he said before the last Rangers game that he admits he has to change his ways regarding aggression after taking in advice from fellow pros

again, strange
He’s probably had a phone call from Lennon telling him he’s the Lego munchers replacement

Does he not apparently have a photo in his house of his tackle on morelos.

He, along with the mentally challengeds are obsessed with anything Rangers.

I think someone went to the trouble of painting the picture of him standing over Morelos and had the wee cunt sign it.

A normal person would be embarrassed by it but not this clown. Completely tinpot when hacking down a far better player is all you'll ever be known for.

Last edited:
Scottish football has always had bitter, shouty, useless hammer throwers like Porteous. They've gone unchecked recently as we've struggled to get a Rangers side worthy of the name, when ordinarily they'd have been put in their place before now.

This side is shaping up as having the necessary minerals to shut these kind of no-marks up, once and for all.

if Referees wont stop his thuggery then someone should take a red and end his career.

The media glamorising talentless scum like Porteous is why Scottish football will never progress. It would be fitting if another similar hammerthrower ended his career with a shocker of a challenge. He couldn't complain either.

Players like him just epitomize everything that's wrong with Scottish football and why we haven't made it to an international competition and won't for a long time to come. Rather than encouraging skill and knowledge - they want brainless hammer-throwers.

Lots of players are remembered for skill and success.

He’ll blag pints in bars one day as the guy that kicked a few Rangers players.

He fits perfectly into Steve Clarke's Scotland player mould. No ability, thuggish behaviour and kicks Rangers players.

Demonstrated his ability as a footballer with his two handed catch in the penalty box. Ref demonstrated consistency by not seeing it. How did this scrotum get a Scotland call up?
Porteous got called up for Scotland because he brings Steve Clarke a bottle of Gordons Gin to training everyday

Must be something in the Leith water or air, with Thumb, Riordan, Lego, O'Connor, Stokes, now Porteous turning into Ladies front bottoms.
Porteous is an apprentice Shane Duffy, a sack of potatoes with arms and legs
The water here is minging tbf, Riordan recently opened a pub here called “R10rdan’s”, must have taken him all two brain cells to come up with that one but think the name will be needing changed soon...

Everything that is wrong with Scottish football, hopefully gets a taste of his own medicine again. Could probably be a decent player if he wasn’t such an arsehole.

No mention of his disgusting tackle on Rossiter who was just back from years out injured.

Once again we let the press get away with their bias, double standards and lies. It just goes on and on unchallenged while we fail to highlight it.

Please ignore. The tackle was by Scott Allan.

Last edited:
The water here is minging tbf, Riordan recently opened a pub here called “R10rdan’s”, must have taken him all two brain cells to come up with that one but think the name will be needing changed soon...
Like cult members they will flock to R10rdan's, but it will end up a slophouse in the end with plenty of white stuff.
And I don't mean spots on the dominos.

Last edited:
I'd like to think our support don't mind a player that can handle himself as long as he can play a bit too. Souness, Ian Ferguson, John Brown and John Greig for example, were all as hard as nails but they could all play a bit as well.
Porteous just boots other players, it's all he's got. I don't think the Rangers support would be falling over themselves to welcome him to Ibrox.
I'm not referring to his ability. More his aggression

Back