Porteous getting lippy

If referees actually done the job properly you would very rarely see this idiot on a football pitch
He's lucky he's Scottish and not a black man from Columbia.

Also, wouldn't get a game in any other league as he'd be sine died after umpteen red cards.

Sums Scots refs up.

Did he not do an interview before the game against us where he said he had changed for the better? I think he could be a good player if he stops trying to be this hard man that he clearly isn’t.

I actually tried to defend him a while back as a promising young CB, believing he was just a bit rash at times. We all make mistakes, and I hope he is on the receiving end of one of his ‘challenges’ end one day.

He gets stick and hate because he doesn't play for us and is a wind up merchant. If he played for us our support would lap it up.
Morelos for us is a bit of a wind up and plays on the edge but is universally hated by all opposition fans and gets slaughtered in the media. No nice wee cosy articles for Alfredo about his play style.

Morelos for us is a bit of a wind up and plays on the edge but is universally hated by all opposition fans and gets slaughtered in the media. No nice wee cosy articles for Alfredo about his play style.
Of course there won't be, because he plays for us lol. Bet if Morelos played for any other team and done to us what he done to Brown (boot his baws, slap round the head) our fans would hate him lol

Ryan Porteous = every thing that is wrong with Scottish football, it's attitude and mentality.

He's not physical, nor is he aggressive, commanding or no nonsense. That's before you talk about his footballing ability, or lack of.

He's reckless. A jumped up ned that bases his game on playing up to his supporters and recklessness.

If you want physicality, aggression, dominance, aerial prowess, skill and ability then you look at our three regular centre backs. They play hard, they play fair, controlled aggression, professionals.

Conor Goldson doesn't track 20 yards out of position just so he can stick the studs into an opponent so he can then jump for joy towards his support then growl at the opponent who is flat out on the park. He'll just uses his skill and ability to read and deal with danger. You want to play hard and Helander will be up for that every day of the week. He won't put in a bone crunching challenge, but he will over power you, get to the ball first or take it from you.

That's the difference. The sooner Scottish football gets away from this mentality, the better. Sadly it's not happening any time soon as idiots like 21 years old, Ryan Porteous, are prime examples.

Would be delighted for this clown to be put out the game altogether by injury cos he's going to do it to other players, likely rangers ones, if he continues with his hatchet man mentality. A total dick.

Of course there won't be, because he plays for us lol. Bet if Morelos played for any other team and done to us what he done to Brown (boot his baws, slap round the head) our fans would hate him lol
Yeah of course you would hate him. Issue for me is if Brown does things like that or even that hibs no mark it is branded as being ‘clever’. When Alfredo joins in with the same antics it’s unacceptable. Nothing new with that though haha.

Ryan Porteous = every thing that is wrong with Scottish football, it's attitude and mentality.

He's not physical, nor is he aggressive, commanding or no nonsense. That's before you talk about his footballing ability, or lack of.

He's reckless. A jumped up ned that bases his game on playing up to his supporters and recklessness.

If you want physicality, aggression, dominance, aerial prowess, skill and ability then you look at our three regular centre backs. They play hard, they play fair, controlled aggression, professionals.

Conor Goldson doesn't track 20 yards out of position just so he can stick the studs into an opponent so he can then jump for joy towards his support then growl at the opponent who is flat out on the park. He'll just uses his skill and ability to read and deal with danger. You want to play hard and Helander will be up for that every day of the week. He won't put in a bone crunching challenge, but he will over power you, get to the ball first or take it from you.

That's the difference. The sooner Scottish football gets away from this mentality, the better. Sadly it's not happening any time soon as idiots like 21 years old, Ryan Porteous, are prime examples.

Great take. In a way the ball is the 'opponent' to our CH's not the other players.

Yeah of course you would hate him. Issue for me is if Brown does things like that or even that hibs no mark it is branded as being ‘clever’. When Alfredo joins in with the same antics it’s unacceptable. Nothing new with that though haha.
Yeah I know that. All I'm saying is if we had a first team quality player who got stuck in the way Porteous does for his, our support would enjoy it equally as much.

Just an untalented scumbag, trying to pave his way to the eastend of Glasgow scumbags,

A horrible thing to say I know but he's one of very few footballers that should they sustain a real bad injury I would have a giggle. There's a difference between being a hard defender and a nasty one. He is the latter who will put players out. Karma.

cq5X9gs.gif

The worst thing about him is, he has some talent and potential. if this moron had even half a brain and a bit of self realisation and self actualisation. Then he could become a half decent footballer at a better level but due to being an utter fud, who's happy to live off the glory of a poor tackle. Will see him become a no mark hatchet man with more red cards than clean sheets in his career.

He gets stick and hate because he doesn't play for us and is a wind up merchant. If he played for us our support would lap it up.

If he played for us the manager would most likely be someone like Derek McIness and we'd be fucking nowhere in Europe or Domestically.

This idiot has just put a big target on his back and will be a cert for a Red tomorrow.
what a clueless clown he is.

Classless on the pitch, now it would appear. classless off it as well. Never liked lippy, wind up merchants because they're usually morons with nothing to say of any substance.
He clearly thinks he's going places. Maybe, maybe not, but with that smart arse attitude he will irritate people like me and eventually cop one sooner or later.
A low grade clogger, who would be carrying the water bottles if he was at Rangers.

Ive watched him closely this season mainly due to the ‘noise’ around him and to see if there was a player there that might be worth looking at (as loathesome a lady's front bottom as he is).

The mere fact that he is held up as some kind of ‘prospect’ in this country says more about the backward mindset so prevalent in this parochial backwater.

He is fucking dog shite.

Back