Porteous getting lippy

Ive watched him closely this season mainly due to the ‘noise’ around him and to see if there was a player there that might be worth looking at (as loathesome a lady's front bottom as he is).

The mere fact that he is held up as some kind of ‘prospect’ in this country says more about the backward mindset so prevalent in this parochial backwater.

He is fucking dog shite.

I have watched him as well, and I cannot believe the hype around him.

His attributes - Height, Aggression, reasonably quick.

His failings - Jumps in too quick, commits too many fouls, gets caught out of position too often, his control is poor.

In other words, just another typical Scottish defender.

He gets stick and hate because he doesn't play for us and is a wind up merchant. If he played for us our support would lap it up.
Like Ian Black? He wouldn't last five minutes with us with his antics, just look at the Candeias and Halliday treatment from refs. I wouldn't want one of our players deliberately trying to break someone's leg. Allegedly obviously.

he’s nowhere near good enough, totally hypothetical diatribe
Watched him carefully tonight and he was rubbish, slow, got caught wrong side, gave away too many fouls and isn’t even a good reader of the game.
its just shows how when you’re watching a player against us he can look a lot better because he‘s aggressive, loud mouthed and allowed to get away with murder,

He gets stick and hate because he doesn't play for us and is a wind up merchant. If he played for us our support would lap it up.
We as a support would never condone that non entity, he is a nothing in the modern game.
And never in his wildest dreams would he ever play for Rangers, and get the adulation he gets at Easter road.
He’s nothing more than an arsehole who thought he was billy big baw‘s trying to hurt anyone in a blue jersey.
so sorry I won’t be blowing smoke up his arse anytime soon.

We as a support would never condone that non entity, he is a nothing in the modern game.
And never in his wildest dreams would he ever play for Rangers, and get the adulation he gets at Easter road.
He’s nothing more than an arsehole who thought he was billy big baw‘s trying to hurt anyone in a blue jersey.
so sorry I won’t be blowing smoke up his arse anytime soon.
My god yous are missing the point lol. Its no that when mcgregor volleys someone in the back, boots the ball at someone's face, morelos slaps brown around the back of the head, tread on someones back.

I'm not blowing smoke up anyones arse, but if it were Halliday or McCrorie or anyone like that flying into tackles and getting proper stuck in we'd love it. Myself included.

My god yous are missing the point lol. Its no that when mcgregor volleys someone in the back, boots the ball at someone's face, morelos slaps brown around the back of the head, tread on someones back.

I'm not blowing smoke up anyones arse, but if it were Halliday or McCrorie or anyone like that flying into tackles and getting proper stuck in we'd love it. Myself included.
He would not get away with his agricultural approach in a Rangers shirt. He’d be sitting in the stand half the time.

Scottish football full of twats like him.
Article highlights his fame for tackles on Borna and Alfie ( any coincidence?).
Watch Dublin born duo tomorrow, Power and DIcker - similarly famous more for what they get away with v Rangers than any skilful attirbutes they have.
Sick state of Scottish football.

He’s a thug defender

Talked up by the arseholes in the SMSM who let’s face are phucking useless as well

The guy will end a fellow professionals career as he gets away with out and out thuggery

SMSM think he’s good but in reality he is a slow useless defender who has zero skill or ability

The sooner he is found out and punished the better

Also he’s an attention seeking prick.

Hope some other thug type player dishes out some punishment to the cuunt. He deserves some karma

Watched him carefully tonight and he was rubbish, slow, got caught wrong side, gave away too many fouls and isn’t even a good reader of the game.
its just shows how when you’re watching a player against us he can look a lot better because he‘s aggressive, loud mouthed and allowed to get away with murder,
The one where he passed it straight out of play for a Hearts corner summed him up. A talentless clogger

Cut from the same cloth as Riordan, O’Connor, Thumbheid etc an Edinburgh mentally challenged with half a brain cell, got an accent you wouldn’t get tired of punching and a face too.
Fkn big useless haddie, will be playing for Dunfermline in 5 yrs time.
Gary Kenneth and Lee Wilkie spring to mind, dumpling

Wind up merchant. No chance of ever going to the tims because unfortunately for him, he’s pish and hibs is about his level.

He'll be getn lippy round boyfriends cock while Hertz are on the box in the final.

Arsebandit.

Ryan porteous imho is everything thats wrong with the game in scotland, lack of skill, lack of ambition, just a thug that gets away with murder, any other proper league he would be red carded every other game

It’s a sad reflection on the level of journalism within the country. Very few of them - if any - able to form coherent arguments with anything to do with what goes on the pitch.

As for porteous - probably wouldn’t get a game for a team in the top 4 leagues down south due to his inability to pass consistently or stay on his feet in tackles - something which is largely unheard of now a days.

We did have a wind up merchant, wee ned scumbag.

Aye! We lapped up Ian Black.

I didn't. I never ever wanted us to sign him in the first place and was glad when he left the club as, he didn't deserve the chance to even play for us. As for Porteous, he is a horrible thug with very limited ability and one day a player will give him a taste of his own medicine he likes to dish out to others..

Back