Porteous ignored by the rangers players and Gerrard in the tunnel

The cuunt should have been red carded for his off the ball forearm smash into Alfie

Why the cuunt Robertson felt a yellow was sufficient is beyond me

Then Hanlon gets away with the same foul on Hagi

It sums up the reason why Scotland never make international tournaments when this shite is not punished properly

Maybe a stupid question but I presume he doesn’t play the c**t against the rhattlers? Quiet as a mouse and happily won’t lay a glove on edouard this weekend

I'm sorry snub? where in the rule does it say we have to give opposition players a bug hug in the tunnel?

What’s that?

One of these

7-B5883-EE-5818-4868-AB40-84350-B87-D8-C6.gif

I hope someone goes through that wee c*** soon,a career ending injury would be nice,wee prick
He'll end up doing it to himself. 21 and already had 2 bad injuries that were self-inflicted, he's exactly the type of player you get when referees allow the thuggery that they do, never has to learn any sort of discipline and free to smash into people

We need a 6’4 monster built like a wardrobe who will clatter anything that moves, someone who will go through people like Porteous like a dose.

He got away with one - I wonder how much of a hero he would have been if he'd rightly been sent off and his team reduced to 10 men - and then beaten?

Tav gets blanked when he approaches refs happens all the time and I think it would be the same no matter who the captain is, when Alfie got studded the other week the ref didn't want to even look at Tav then stood wi the offending player that speaks volumes imo we are treated with contempt from the kick off.

It wouldn't be the same with a Scottish captain. Gough and Barry bossed the refs.

Spot on and a big part of why we struggle to establish a winning mentality.

A c*nt that has deliberately set out to injure our players on multiple occasions. We should be cementing the scum bag, in a fair and calculated manner. Let him know in no uncertain terms, that his actions will have consequences.

If he’s going to go around acting the plastic hard man then we should also be wise enough to ensure his antics result in his sending off every time.

But we don’t. And it’s not just against Hibs and Porteous. Other teams happily kick the living sh*t out of us and we just get up, dust ourselves down and get on with it.
He is a classless Rhat

Tav gets blanked when he approaches refs happens all the time and I think it would be the same no matter who the captain is, when Alfie got studded the other week the ref didn't want to even look at Tav then stood wi the offending player that speaks volumes imo we are treated with contempt from the kick off.
Tav is too laid back and not assertive enough which is why referees ignore him and for me also why he is not a captain.

Spot on and a big part of why we struggle to establish a winning mentality.

A c*nt that has deliberately set out to injure our players on multiple occasions. We should be cementing the scum bag, in a fair and calculated manner. Let him know in no uncertain terms, that his actions will have consequences.

If he’s going to go around acting the plastic hard man then we should also be wise enough to ensure his antics result in his sending off every time.

But we don’t. And it’s not just against Hibs and Porteous. Other teams happily kick the living sh*t out of us and we just get up, dust ourselves down and get on with it.
I've said it before, wait for him coming in and drop the knees on his face. The speed and recklessness he comes in at it would look like an accident. I'm not keen on these type of tactics but scum like him deserve it when his intentions are to injure us.

Last edited:
When this eejit ends his career by injuring himself trying to do someone, which will happen, he can turn his hand to pig farming or something else to do with working the land, no offence to any farmers intended.

I've said it before, wait for him coming in and drop the knees on his face. The speed and recklessness he comes in at it would look like an accident. I'm not keen on these type of tactics but scum like him deserve it when his intentions are to injure us.

I bet you have acted this scenario out in your bedroom with a pillow.... o_O :D

Point is if we played like them would’ve had two sending offs six bookings.
Do agree we need a strong ball winner in the middle.

Actually agree with Tom Oirish on this... not shaking his hand is just the reaction he was looking for. He knows that he got into our heads. It's difficult, but best way to deal with the likes of Porteous is to keep a British stiff upper lip. Get up, dust ourselves off and don't give him the satisfaction.

Bide our time... wait for our opportunity... then unload on him.

It’s quite simple next time we beat them after every goal get right in his face and laugh at him.

Just return the winding up on Porteous. Our players should be telling him they earn so much more money than him and play at a more prestigious club with a superb stadium and training facilities.

Also tell Porteous exactly where his place in the food chain is and that with a face like his he should be contacting David Attenborough to inform him that he Porteous is the 'Missing Link' from Evolution.

The team should be teaching Morelos some insults in English to return to morons like Porteous if they haven't done so already. Instead of Alfie getting angry. We don't do enough falling down like we were shot either which is a big part of the modern game. Players like Porteous will eventually crack and a referee will have little choice but to red card him.

This is where we need a hard bastard, not a particularly good player, on the bench. You start kicking our players about, then In the last 15 minutes he’s getting flung on and he’s going to take you out. Who cares if he gets a red card, he’s only a bit part player/enforcer anyway.

As per other thread re. midfield enforcers ( lack of) we need a hard man. Porteous would have been halved in two by a Hurlock or a Gatusso then move on. Don't waste words on the prick.

This is where we need a hard bastard, not a particularly good player, on the bench. You start kicking our players about, then In the last 15 minutes he’s getting flung on and he’s going to take you out. Who cares if he gets a red card, he’s only a bit part player/enforcer anyway.
As a hockey fan. This is the ideal way to do it :)

Back