Porteous ignored by the rangers players and Gerrard in the tunnel

He was made to look the absolute haddy that he is today aswell. Hagi sent him for a hotdog at Arfield's goal.

What bait did they take?

We ignored him as he tried to wind us up. That's the opposite of taking the bait.

Then Gerrard has answered a question, highlighting how stupid Porteus is in the process, afterwards.

That's it.

Gerrard spoke about him and gave a headline that’s taking the bait it’s a Hibs player ffs

What are we, 12 years old. We’re not talking to him coz he was mean to us?

We get bullied all game and then behave like tarts at the end, stick it on the lady's front bottom during the game then be as pally with him as we like at the end.

Rangers are soft as shite from top to bottom and it’s humiliating.

Hibs, just like every other team in this League, know they can get away with repeated assaults on our players, as we witnessed with Alfie last week. Our players cannot retaliate as the red cards will then appear from the ref.

This 100 percent.

As long as we continue to be refereed to a different standard, we'll face some little Timmy-scrote who wants to make a name for himself by leaving something on our players week after week.

I thought we lacked intensity today, but the more I think about it, perhaps the game plan was not to get drawn into a scrap with them. We don't really have midfielders who tackle. Davis and Kamara use their guile to steal the ball.

Maybe it's a smart tactic but I'd still rather we called out these cheats.

I'm sure he'll be upset about it, took points off us & we give him the silent treatment thatll show him alright.
Course not, but the fact that SG thinks he’s a total wanker will go before him.
He plays the wide boy, snidey, “what me gov” type of grinning arsehole that were he to do it elsewhere, he would probably get a good crack in the teeth, several in fact.
Football usually deals with his type, a cheat.

Show the aggression on the pitch for a change.

Who cares what happened in the tunnel.

We are world class at talking the talk (or not in this case) after the game is finished rather than on the park.

Been that way ever since we were sent down to the lower leagues and I don’t see that changing any time soon. The team are an absolute pushover at times.

A poster here suggested we had been ‘tracking him previously’, if that poster was right I certainly think that’s changed now.

Hate that wee hammer throwing bam, his tackle on Borna in December (I think) was disgraceful.

To be fair we must be the only country as a whole who lap this stuff up. “HAWHAW yas intae these bastards” it’s a bizarre and dated mindset which sees us falling away from other countries.

The fact him and Gallagher have Scotland caps when their whole game is based around that stuff is embarrassing.

Worst of it Porteous COULD be a cracking centre half if he concentrated on his game more.

Everybody knows that we are the nice boys and if they ruffle us up we cant come back. We really need a midfield enforcer and have needed this for over 5 years.

Same powerpuff every time, Gerrard still does not get it.

I actually don’t think he is as bad a player as some on here make out .

Would like to have seen then antics up against Ian Ferguson , John Brown and Richard Gough though.

It’s impossible to know, he only spends 3% of a match trying to play football. The other 97% is trying to hurt people or get a rise out of folk.

He was highly rated as a youngster as well, but he’s spent so much time trying to be like Scott Brown, that it’s difficult to see what attributes he possesses.

The problem I have with this is he will enjoy it and we’ve gave him a platform to continue being the wee prick he is

He’ll end up at Celtic. Mark my words
Hopefully , because he is piss poor. If that’s the standard of player their after then it’s good news.

If we can't deal with a talentless prick like Porteous then what is the fckn' point of turning up?

Agree with you in a football sense,

but why the %^*& don't we have someone to nail pricks like this wee scumbag early on??

We can't keep fuckin about like a bunch of fairies,

we need to grow a fuckin set and batter back as we get battered,

it's Scotland for %^*& sake!!!!!

but why the %^*& don't we have someone to nail pricks like this wee scumbag early on??

Your big idea is sink to the level of the hammer throwers?

The rules of the game are set by fifa.

Its about time they were applied properly.

This 'its scotland ffs' nonsense needs to stop.

It is not about being a bunch of fairies it is about an opposition team deliberately going out to provoke reactions. It would be nice for one or two of our guys to turn around and give them a taste of their own medicine but you just know that as soon as we try it our players will be booked or sent off. It has been proven time and time again that we are not refereed to the same standards as other teams.

Depends what you want out the game we take the risk and take retribution and end up with a weakened team. They are clever at what they do and they are not the only ones.

Every player in their team will kick, push, pull trip and generally cheat on a rotational basis. You are right in what you say as the card count today clearly shows 4 bookings for Hibs and we respond by getting a stupid booking for dissent. We play in a manner that expects our games to be fairly governed within the laws of the game but sadly we all know this is highly unlikely to ever happen.

For years upon years we have had every single dubious decision awarded to us scrutinised on Sportsound and off the ball minutes after the game, Sportscene follow up with the same agenda on the Sunday and then the tabloids regurgitated the same crap for the next 5 day and then repeat.

It is part of the mindset of the referees that it is far easier to give decisions against Rangers than give decision for us. It has been a long game but we have eventually been "nailed to the floor".

He's a twat that should have been sent off but, we shouldn't make him feel as if he managed to annoy our players.

Just take a noblesse oblige approach to the thug at the end of the game as he was desperate to laugh in our players' faces..be smarter than him and frankly, that shouldn't have been hard to do

Always be the better person at the ned of a match and don't sink to their level but,store his behaviour in your head for the next game and then take him out on the pitch and give him a tackle that he won't forget and an injury that will put him out for months.

It is not about being a bunch of fairies it is about an opposition team deliberately going out to provoke reactions. It would be nice for one or two of our guys to turn around and give them a taste of their own medicine but you just know that as soon as we try it our players will be booked or sent off. It has been proven time and time again that we are not refereed to the same standards as other teams.

Depends what you want out the game we take the risk and take retribution and end up with a weakened team. They are clever at what they do and they are not the only ones.

Every player in their team will kick, push, pull trip and generally cheat on a rotational basis. You are right in what you say as the card count today clearly shows 4 bookings for Hibs and we respond by getting a stupid booking for dissent. We play in a manner that expects our games to be fairly governed within the laws of the game but sadly we all know this is highly unlikely to ever happen.

For years upon years we have had every single dubious decision awarded to us scrutinised on Sportsound and off the ball minutes after the game, Sportscene follow up with the same agenda on the Sunday and then the tabloids regurgitated the same crap for the next 5 day and then repeat.

It is part of the mindset of the referees that it is far easier to give decisions against Rangers than give decision for us. It has been a long game but we have eventually been "nailed to the floor".

NAIL ON THE HEAD.

I’m sure by now Porteous will be starting a sleepless night because some of our staff didn’t speak to him.

He’ll be blootered in some shitthole of a leith pub with others like him. He’s a talentless nomark who was part of a defence that could have conceded 6 goals today but was saved by our ineptitude rather than his talent. The most depressing thing about today and an indicator of how far off the mark we are from where we should be is our captain getting wound up by him.

I honestly don’t know what the club can do
We are nailed to the floor

we call it out - we get charged with bringing the game into disrepute
We act like these thugs- we get a red card a game

we are trapped in a circle. There long game has worked. And it will take a even longer game to reverse it .

I honestly don’t know what the club can do
We are nailed to the floor

we call it out - we get charged with bringing the game into disrepute
We act like these thugs- we get a red card a game

we are trapped in a circle. There long game has worked. And it will take a even longer game to reverse it .

Think i would take the 5000 fine or whatever it is it’s hardly life changing.

We have a manager with a huge profile if he starts bringing this stuff up it will be highlighted throughout The Uk and Europe show the cheating scum for exactly what they are.

Porteous is the definition of the pwicks pwick.

The class clown, the village idiot and just a wee daft boy.

Probably lemon was in charge of them just as he was coming through I'd imagine. Can see a bit of him in him.

Back