Porteous ignored by the rangers players and Gerrard in the tunnel

A hothead who can’t control himself but we don’t have the guile or street smarts required to manipulate it to our advantage .

Spot on and a big part of why we struggle to establish a winning mentality.

A c*nt that has deliberately set out to injure our players on multiple occasions. We should be cementing the scum bag, in a fair and calculated manner. Let him know in no uncertain terms, that his actions will have consequences.

If he’s going to go around acting the plastic hard man then we should also be wise enough to ensure his antics result in his sending off every time.

But we don’t. And it’s not just against Hibs and Porteous. Other teams happily kick the living sh*t out of us and we just get up, dust ourselves down and get on with it.

What's the alternative? Take the bait and give him what he wants, get our players in trouble and have the compliant officer all over it?

No chance. That's exactly what he wants.

Like the plastic hardman bully, he's best ignored and get them back at the right time. If he wants to think he's the man because they salvaged a 2-2 draw with the assistance of the ref, let him crack on. He's an utter irrelevance.

That's a bit tin pot imo.

I did see him during the game what looked winding up our players and laughing at them. If that's not enough to beat him on the park and instead go in a huff in the tunnel that says a lot about them sadly.

I don't think he's brain dead, he knows when to push his luck. He's definitely dirty no doubt about that, we just don't have anyone to counter him. Mind you even if we did, he wouldn't get away with what Porteous gets away with.

He's just the typical spl standard clogger that can only make a name by being a wee fanny against rangers to try and stay relevant. He's is to football what Jim Spence or hugh keevins are to journalism, a total failure. The highlight of his career is a canvas some junkie made of him shouting at morelos. Would have loved it if someone had stuck the head on him in the tunnel.

Well then he is an even bigger loser than I thought.

Chance to go top of the table but draw at home while the other team move top instead.

Yip....defo laughing at our players while he drives home in his Corsa tonight.

Loser mentality mate.
Exactly and we fucked it against him and his ‘loser’ team

The reason it kicked off was because he laughed in Morelos’ face when his goal at the end was disallowed. He then ran up to him at the end to try and get a reaction and Tav ran over to defend and pull Morelos away.

This is the same Tav who the posters on here say doesn’t show any leadership. The same posters would also be criticising Morelos if he had reacted to Porteous and got sent off.

Exactly and we fucked it against him and his ‘loser’ team

Right.....so whys he laughing at us? Because if he is ambitious then he is disappointed they didn't move top today.

So if he is laughing then he really is showing himself up.

Be like us laughing at Celtic if we draw there next month. We wont laugh tho as we will see a draw as a missed chance as Celtic would against us.

I have serious concerns about the mentality of this squad. If a team is physical against us, we seem to get severely rattled.

Can you see a Walter Smith team with Thomson in the middle of the park getting rattled by some wee gimp?
This happens when your manager fills his team with technical players and no one willing to put a tackle in.

Last edited:
I have serious concerns about the mentality of this squad. If a team is physical against us, we seem to get severely rattled.

Could you see a Walter Smith team with Thomson in the middle of the park getting rattled by some wee gimp?

They weren’t rattled though which is the point. He was trying to get Morelos sent off and we never reacted.

Make him suffer on the pitch where it matters ffs!!

Just another example of our lack of fight and bottle on the pitch when it comes to the crunch.

All a bit irrelevant when we can't do the business on the park. There's one finite way to shut him and his ilk up - but we failed to do it.

I know mate it's frustrating early doors though keep the chin up we are Rangers.
%^*& that, I’m wanting this more than anybody but as usual they do everything they can tae %^*& it for all the supporters cause they can’t do what’s required to get the 3 points on the park. Bottlers

The same relevance to his Lego eating hero.

a fucking stinking rangers hating mentally challenged tramp.

he will get his comeuppance one day. Karma will treat him as fairly as he’s treated his opponents, and that’s not very. So %^*& him.

Are hibs contenders for the league? Naw they know they’ve showed us up again for being cunts when it comes to big games so whether you like it or not aye aw the anti Rangers haters are having a good fucking laugh to themselves the night

They'd be laughing more if Morelos had got involved, turned round and shoved him, getting a second yellow or a compliance officer review/ban. We kept the head and didn't take the bait.

Back