Porteous to leave Hibs

He is piss poor
He's a thug. There is no other way to describe him. His antics off, and on, the field of play, means the thug description fits him well. I would not want him anywhere near Rangers. Celtic would take him, after all they have previous for signing thugs, and racists, from Hibernian.

Any other young Scottish player in his position with his CV then aye, no brainer on a free.

Not him though. If the boy had a brain in his head then maybe but he's nothing more than a corner boy who panders to the worst dregs of the Hibs support.

Until he grows up, he'll achieve nowhere near what he should.
That is the thing with him, looks like there could be more or at least there is the potential for it, boy has just been gifted with a microscopic brain.

I'm on the fence tbh. I don't want us to sign him, on the flip side i wouldn't spit the dummy oot if we did.

He could string a half dozen games together that's for sure. A rarity for us nowadays.

Will be a c** wherever he goes. Only difference is if it's England he'll be found out and probably end up in the tabloids over behaving like a twat, whereas if he goes to the piggery he'll be lionised and treated like a great lad. Agree with others that his desperation to endear himself by acting like a wank could make him a real liability for them though.

Given home grown quota requirements for Europe I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t end up at the scum.

Given home grown quota requirements for Europe I’ll be surprised if he doesn’t end up at the scum.
Yes, and somewhere down the line, we will be kicking ourselves for missing out.
The boy is a bit of a crude sort and needs a fair bit of proper coaching, but isn't that the forte of the next manager?

Scum written all over it, get him on a free, double his wage, minimal appearances over 18 months and they'll make some money on him when they punt him down south.

Good player there if he could screw the nut-but thats the big issue
Wouldn’t be in the least surprised if we are interested

You can see he is at a career crossroads. I think he has done all the daft young boy stuff. The game he played for Scotland he was very good. He either clings on to the daft young boy stuff that gets him a high five when he walks into a Hibs pub or he grows up and has a decent career.

He would improve our defence.

I genuinely wish nothing but the best for the lad.

The best being that every single shite he has is either a hedgehog or a brillo pad.

Why are folk suggesting he would sign for Celtic? They cûnts are signing defenders who are currently at the World Cup, Porteous is a million miles from that level, he will end up at Peterborough or Cheltenham or some dross like that.

Year from now you'll be watching Birmingham City or Sunderland get knocked out in the cup and think "so that's where Porteous went"

He isn't as good as he thinks he is plus he's an unprofessional bawbag.
I disagree mate. He is a professional bawbag!

There's no way he's going to end up at either us or Them - I'm sure their fans hate him about as much as we do. Didn't he do "Calmac" not so long ago? On top of that, he's not good enough, would get a red card most games, and assaulted a woman with a tumbler when he was out pished with his ned mates.

He'll also be bald within two years. B-)

Had an absolute blinder for Scotland recently, then saw him getting rinsed in a league game for hibs. I do think there's a player in there but I don't think we will ever see it

Hoping the unwashed think we want him so buy him themselves.

Win/Win for us cos he'll either never get a game (see Scott Allan) and rot away like the wee toad that he is.
Or.....he plays!
We all know how that works out for the doofus!

He’ll get a decent championship club most likely. Won’t sign for anyone up here, we won’t sign him and the scum have just signed a new centre back so don’t imagine he’ll be going there.

He has the ability to have a very good career, but he needs to learn how to not be a total fuckwit.

A move down south or overseas would be the best option for him.

I don't think the fat man buys into the Irish play card when it comes into the playing side of things so my money would be Scot Broon as his next manager .

Back