Porteous to leave Hibs

He's pish. Just need to look at Hibs.net. Been a while since I was on it but they all thought he was decent however they also admitted he had been pish for the past 2 years. Not sure how they squared that with him being decent other than they believed he was a Hibby cvnt

Theres a player in there but hes a headcase and always a potential penalty/red card. He'll end up somewhere like Huddersfield and be an adequate defender

this thread is depressingly full of folk just regurgitating the Scottish Media line - "If he'd just screw the nut, there is a player in there"

no, there isn't. leaving aside the daft tackles, his positioning is pish, and he's often caught sleeping.

if it wasn't from his media profile of hating us, the media wouldn't be a puff-piece factory for him, but for our fans to line up with that train of thought is bizarre.

Awful footballer and seems like a wank to boot. Not rangers calibre so hopefully goes to them as weakens them at CB or England.
What is this supposed Rangers Calibre

Matondo?, Kent? Morelos?

Porteous is one I don't want us to sign but we need to stop the snobbery about Scottish talent.
A few months ago Lewis Ferguson and Josh Doig weren't `Rangers Calibre` apparently

Doing not too bad for themselves now

There is one club In Scotland that is perfect for his 19th Century Terroristface features.

Matondo?, Kent? Morelos?

Porteous is one I don't want us to sign but we need to stop the snobbery about Scottish talent.
A few months ago Lewis Ferguson and Josh Doig weren't `Rangers Calibre` apparently

Nothing to do with snobbery the guys a grade a lady's front bottom

this thread is depressingly full of folk just regurgitating the Scottish Media line - "If he'd just screw the nut, there is a player in there"

no, there isn't. leaving aside the daft tackles, his positioning is pish, and he's often caught sleeping.

if it wasn't from his media profile of hating us, the media wouldn't be a puff-piece factory for him, but for our fans to line up with that train of thought is bizarre.
The Scottish media muppets who think Clarke is an outstanding manager and refuse to acknowledge Scotland national team is pathetic.

From what I’ve heard about the wage Hibs offered him, I would be very surprised if Rangers matched it. They offered a relative fortune to him, suspect he is willing to leave Scotland and earn less in order to progress his career (which is actually the right choice for him to be fair).

From what I’ve heard about the wage Hibs offered him, I would be very surprised if Rangers matched it. They offered a relative fortune to him, suspect he is willing to leave Scotland and earn less in order to progress his career (which is actually the right choice for him to be fair).
What did Hibs offer? 2.5k a week and a few bags as a win bonus?

There aren’t many players I’d wish that on. But I genuinely hope someone ends his career with a horrific Porteous-esque tackle.

Turned down new contract and current deal runs out next summer.

Sometimes seen as a bit of a hammer thrower, but when he cuts that out he is a decent player.

Interesting to see where he goes.
No he isn't.

And I hope we don't consider him.

That boy needs to get as far from his mates as he can get, if he moves to England then I doubt Sunderland is far enough.
There is a good player in there, but removing himself from his current environment will make him mature & hopefully he'll become a decent human being.

Championship or Celtic. Very interesting that Hibs have made this statement though … kind of puts him in a shit position with the fans.
Think by not signing it means he can sign a pre-contract and the club won't get a fee from the move?

Matondo?, Kent? Morelos?

A competent defender is usually a starting point.

Don't conflate Ferguson and Doig who are good footballers with Porteous who isn't.

He’s actually got it in him to be a good CH but it completely overshadowed by the fact he’s an absolute cock.

Don’t see him signing for the tims or staying in this country. Actually, I would go as far as to say leaving Scotland is the best thing he can do!!

Back