Porteous!

Hes an absolute nobody that will be away in the lowland league or west of Scotland league in 2 or 3 years time. He's absolutely garbage as shown for our goal and is more interested in ending a Rangers player career than concentrating on the game itself.
Yeah, he's Highland League material or juniors.

EszmNprWMAA9jBt

I don't think I have actually seen a game where Porteous didn't deserve to be sent off or at the very least very close to it. A very limited ability player that just likes to throw himself about. He will without a doubt seriously injure someone at some point - or himself actually.

Added to that. I don't think, other than Scott Brown, there are many more simple looking players in the world of football. He just looks utterly dense and has some kind of mental affliction. That stupid smile where he looks like he's about to burst into hysterics at any point is just weird.

Probably one of my most hated players of all time.

I don't think I have actually seen a game where Porteous didn't deserve to be sent off or at the very least very close to it. A very limited ability player that just likes to throw himself about. He will without a doubt seriously injure someone at some point - or himself actually.

Added to that. I don't think, other than Scott Brown, there are many more simple looking players in the world of football. He just looks utterly dense and has some kind of mental affliction. That stupid smile where he looks like he's about to burst into hysterics at any point is just weird.

Probably one of my most hated players of all time.
I rewatched the highlights on Sky last night.

Porteous could've been sent off after 17 seconds for a wild, out of control challenge on Morelos which was probably the pre-cursor for the alleged "stamp".

The ball breaks in between Morelos and Porteous and RP, eager to take the man and ball, completely misses the ball and Alfredo is lucky that he's seen the challenge coming and halted going towards him.

RP then tries to do Kent in the 2nd half.

RP had a similar challenge of Roofe at Ibrox where we should've had a penalty when Porteous completely misses the ball, takes Roofe out and comes away with the ball as he managed to somehow fly over the ball and land on it.

This c*nt is out to make a name for himself by purposefully maiming Rangers players.

Up to the management team to challenge this behind closed doors with Hibs.

Porteous could've been sent off after 17 seconds for a wild, out of control challenge on Morelos which was probably the pre-cursor for the alleged "stamp".

The ball breaks in between Morelos and Porteous and RP, eager to take the man and ball, completely misses the ball and Alfredo is lucky that he's seen the challenge coming and halted going towards him.

RP had a similar challenge of Roofe at Ibrox where we should've had a penalty when Porteous completely misses the ball, takes Roofe out and comes away with the ball as he managed to somehow fly over the ball and land on it.

This c*nt is out to make a name for himself by purposefully maiming Rangers players.

Thing is, it looks like he is on his way out of Hibs - stupid team that takes the chance on that exceptionally thick prick. However, he will not get away with that kind of stuff in any other league in the world. He is too stupid to be able to change so won't be long and he'll be back in Scotland trying to ruin someone's career.

It's a terrible thing to say and I hate saying it. However, for the good of other professionals it would be good if he just put himself out of football by injuring himself for good. He does put himself in that position a lot in hurting himself with stupid challenges.

I posted the same the other night, mate. This crackpot Porteous literally jumps two footed into challenges against Rangers players in every game we play them. He should have been red carded for the shocker in the first minute.

I posted the same the other night, mate. This crackpot Porteous literally jumps two footed into challenges against Rangers players in every game we play them. He should have been red carded for the shocker in the first minute.
A horrendous challenge and one where he somehow goes from being a 60/40 favourite to win the ball, he bizarrely completely miss the ball such is his eagerness to take out Morelos.

What kind of game do we have up here that hatchet-men are lauded by their simpleton fans at the expense of genuinely good footballers.

A horrendous challenge and one where he somehow goes from being a 60/40 favourite to win the ball, he bizarrely completely miss the ball such is his eagerness to take out Morelos.

What kind of game do we have up here that hatchet-men are lauded by their simpleton fans at the expense of genuinely good footballers.

Every game for us is the same when Porteous is involved. He jumps in with a kung-fu challenge to try and take out one of our players. Nobody says anything.

Every game for us is the same when Porteous is involved. He jumps in with a kung-fu challenge to try and take out one of our players. Nobody says anything.
I totally agree mate. Hopefully karma pays the prick a visit as I'm sure it will at some point.

What goes around, comes around.

I don't really want to wish harm on any players but I'm sure he'll end up ending at least one career if it isn't his own and that's going to be worse for the poor person involved.

Back