Porto Allocation?

BillyBoys

That means there’s 5k members on 0-4, while I think everyone will be fine for a ticket, it’s only a guess. Even if 1700 of the 5k members wanted one then we’d be close to the allocation. At this stage you can only really guess the demand from what you read here and social media as even the club don’t know the demand until registration opens.

Add in the fact there’s only two trips this group stage it’s likely we’d have more going to Porto than if we’d been allowed to go to Berne.

It does sound like there will be 8-10k in Rotterdam and about a quarter of that in Porto.
Nitpicking but it's 5k on 0-3 points, not 0-4.

Your correct in that it is guesswork but as you say the Rotterdam trip appears by far the most popular. I reckon we'll take somewhere between 2-2.5k to Porto, happy to be proved wrong on that.

Teddy bear

For those looking for flights, and can fly from Edinburgh there's a couple options on the thursday morning.
6am via Brussels landing at 12 in porto and also 6:30 flight to Luton and the wizz air to porto at 10:25 from luton.
Both were costing about 135 quid last night.
Coming back on friday you can go Porto - Faro - Glasgow or edinburgh.
Theres also Porto - Madrid - Birmingham - Glasgow or Porto - Lisbon - Basel - Edinburgh.
A lot of flights I know but still sitting at decent prices (on Sunday night anyway)
Hotels in porto appear to be cheap too.

Dylanbear

Tickets for our game are not on sale yet, I clicked to buy tickets for their game v YB and it appears you have to be a member.

CoplandJay

Official Ticketer
For those looking for flights, and can fly from Edinburgh there's a couple options on the thursday morning.
6am via Brussels landing at 12 in porto and also 6:30 flight to Luton and the wizz air to porto at 10:25 from luton.
Both were costing about 135 quid last night.
Coming back on friday you can go Porto - Faro - Glasgow or edinburgh.
Theres also Porto - Madrid - Birmingham - Glasgow or Porto - Lisbon - Basel - Edinburgh.
A lot of flights I know but still sitting at decent prices (on Sunday night anyway)
Hotels in porto appear to be cheap too.
We fly aberdeen - madrid via heathrow on wednesday for £70, Madrid - Porto first thing Thursday for £12. Then back to Aberdeen via heathrow for £80 on the Friday!