Porto , anyone here yet ?

Laidlaw Loyal

It’s more likely to be an issue with Kiwi I’d say. They are absolutely hopeless, I would never use them again. My guess is it’ll be a generic email sent out by Kiwi with them not knowing he already has his boarding passes. If he has them on his phone it won’t be an issue.
Used them before, they told me the flight was 'booked but not confirmed'. Had to call the airline to get my reservation.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Used them before, they told me the flight was 'booked but not confirmed'. Had to call the airline to get my reservation.
Aye, they aren’t great. I used them to book flights to Valencia via Pisa for the Villarreal game last season. Our flight was cancelled due to bad weather, they never even gave us as much as a courtesy email telling us the flight was cancelled. We were supposed to catch a connecting flight as well. We never had any contact with them until around 6 months later when they told us we COULD be entitled to compensation. You can’t get compensation for weather delayed flights.

Bigbluebear1971

I’m flying out tomorrow, received my boarding pass saying ‘Please print your boarding pass to avoid paying a fee at the airport’. I arranged the flights through Kiwi.com and it’s a Ryanair flight. Surely if I have a downloaded BP on my phone I shouldn’t have to print it?
Ryanair either insist on it being printed or on their app.

Big X

Official Ticketer
Ryanair either insist on it being printed or on their app.
If that’s the case that gives me a problem coming home as the booking’s not through Ryanair and I won’t have access to a printer in Porto. Appreciate the heads up.

Ger572

Official Ticketer
I'm at Glasgow airport just now headed to work for a month. Plenty bears about, absolutely gutted I'm missing this but have a good one troops and stay safe.

Bigbluebear1971

If that’s the case that gives me a problem coming home as the booking’s not through Ryanair and I won’t have access to a printer in Porto. Appreciate the heads up.
Are you flying with Ryanair? (Doesmt matter what agency you booked through) If so, you will have their flight reference and can use their app. Otherwise they will charge 54quid a head at checkin.

london_bluenose

Official Ticketer
Just heading out for work this morning. 2 degrees outside.

This time tomorrow should be in Luton departures waiting for the 07.30 direct to Porto.

Walterego

Official Ticketer
Won’t be in Porto until tomorrow afternoon, heading to the airport now and going to Lisbon.
Heading up to Porto with a few bus loads from the Glassy in the afternoon.

ferris72

Are you flying with Ryanair? (Doesmt matter what agency you booked through) If so, you will have their flight reference and can use their app. Otherwise they will charge 54quid a head at checkin.
this man speaks the truth.
Alternatively, I'm sure there are plenty hotels who would print it off for you for a small fee even if you're not a resident

Drumchapel Loyalist

Download the Ryanair app and put your flight details in and it should give you the boarding passes on the app mate.

I booked through Kiwi for Viennna and had to do this for Ryanaor and Aer Lingus.

Bluenose_MK

Many bears about last night in Porto? What’s the weather like?
Was warmer than I was expecting in the evening, quite a few clouds in the sky this morning though.

Really nice city on first impressions, certainly not short of places to eat and drink.

Renfrew@UKGB&NI

Having been the last time,there shouldn't be any problems over there.
Found the locals friendly enough and treat them with respect you'll get it back.
Rotterdam,well that's a different story.