Porto , anyone here yet ?

I’m flying out tomorrow, received my boarding pass saying ‘Please print your boarding pass to avoid paying a fee at the airport’. I arranged the flights through Kiwi.com and it’s a Ryanair flight. Surely if I have a downloaded BP on my phone I shouldn’t have to print it?

We arrived yesterday. Weather is excellent. A bit cooler in the evening but just hoodie, jumper cooler. Forecast here is perfect for next couple of day. Riberia square was was very busy last evening with locals and tourists. Don't think it will be the same clientele on Wednesday evening and Thursday

I’m flying out tomorrow, received my boarding pass saying ‘Please print your boarding pass to avoid paying a fee at the airport’. I arranged the flights through Kiwi.com and it’s a Ryanair flight. Surely if I have a downloaded BP on my phone I shouldn’t have to print it?

Ryan air are scummy bastards.

We checked in online 5 of is going to poland 2 month ago and when we got to desk aparantly we checked in 10minutes too late as theres a 2 hour cut off time.

Cost us £54 each extra to get checked in.

Id print the passes if i were you.

We checked in online 5 of is going to poland 2 month ago and when we got to desk aparantly we checked in 10minutes too late as theres a 2 hour cut off time.

That’s a sore one mate. I’ll print BPs for the trip out to be on the safe side. I’m back onFriday but because I didn’t buy seats, I need to check in on Wednesday and won’t have access to a printer. I don’t think it will be a problem but I don’t trust them.

Got local news forecast there. Weather is 19 -18 degrees for the next three days. Sunshine with occasional cloud. However there is a chance of a shower or two around lunchtime or so on Thursday. Still 18 degrees thought.
Carol Kirkwood move over!
Are there any indoor pubs in Porto or should I take some rain gear for Thursday lunchtime?

It’s more likely to be an issue with Kiwi I’d say. They are absolutely hopeless, I would never use them again. My guess is it’ll be a generic email sent out by Kiwi with them not knowing he already has his boarding passes. If he has them on his phone it won’t be an issue.

Are there any indoor pubs in Porto or should I take some rain gear for Thursday lunchtime?
Nah plenty of indoor bars. Riberia square has a good few. Bit more expensive down there. To be expected I suppose. Pretty cheap booze back in the town. Even had Blackberry cider . A carry out for part of the day on Thursday is the answer at the square.

We arrived yesterday. Weather is excellent. A bit cooler in the evening but just hoodie, jumper cooler. Forecast here is perfect for next couple of day. Riberia square was was very busy last evening with locals and tourists. Don't think it will be the same clientele on Wednesday evening and Thursday
We’re staying literally a 30 sec walk from the water :)

It’s more likely to be an issue with Kiwi I’d say. They are absolutely hopeless, I would never use them again. My guess is it’ll be a generic email sent out by Kiwi with them not knowing he already has his boarding passes. If he has them on his phone it won’t be an issue.
That is my thinking but very wary.

Flying out from Edinburgh tomorrow night via Barcelona, will be down at the square on Thursday morning, it's my 15 year old son's first euro away so he's just a wee bit excited already!

Flying out of Edinburgh tomorrow lunchtime to Porto via Luxembourg. Dont get in til near midnight as have a few hours stop over in Luxembourg.

Leaving Edin tomorrow 7.35 via Palma+Madrid, in Porto 17.50, be in the square very shortly after.

Leave glasgow to stansted tomorrow night then morning flight to Porto from stansted on Thursday, ma and my 2 boys , it’s the youngests first euro trip

Used them before, they told me the flight was 'booked but not confirmed'. Had to call the airline to get my reservation.

Used them before, they told me the flight was 'booked but not confirmed'. Had to call the airline to get my reservation.

Aye, they aren’t great. I used them to book flights to Valencia via Pisa for the Villarreal game last season. Our flight was cancelled due to bad weather, they never even gave us as much as a courtesy email telling us the flight was cancelled. We were supposed to catch a connecting flight as well. We never had any contact with them until around 6 months later when they told us we COULD be entitled to compensation. You can’t get compensation for weather delayed flights.

Ryanair either insist on it being printed or on their app.

Back