Porto , anyone here yet ?

Ryanair either insist on it being printed or on their app.
If that’s the case that gives me a problem coming home as the booking’s not through Ryanair and I won’t have access to a printer in Porto. Appreciate the heads up.

I'm at Glasgow airport just now headed to work for a month. Plenty bears about, absolutely gutted I'm missing this but have a good one troops and stay safe.

If that’s the case that gives me a problem coming home as the booking’s not through Ryanair and I won’t have access to a printer in Porto. Appreciate the heads up.
Are you flying with Ryanair? (Doesmt matter what agency you booked through) If so, you will have their flight reference and can use their app. Otherwise they will charge 54quid a head at checkin.

Just heading out for work this morning. 2 degrees outside.

This time tomorrow should be in Luton departures waiting for the 07.30 direct to Porto.

Won’t be in Porto until tomorrow afternoon, heading to the airport now and going to Lisbon.
Heading up to Porto with a few bus loads from the Glassy in the afternoon.

Are you flying with Ryanair? (Doesmt matter what agency you booked through) If so, you will have their flight reference and can use their app. Otherwise they will charge 54quid a head at checkin.
this man speaks the truth.
Alternatively, I'm sure there are plenty hotels who would print it off for you for a small fee even if you're not a resident

Download the Ryanair app and put your flight details in and it should give you the boarding passes on the app mate.

I booked through Kiwi for Viennna and had to do this for Ryanaor and Aer Lingus.

Many bears about last night in Porto? What’s the weather like?

Was warmer than I was expecting in the evening, quite a few clouds in the sky this morning though.

Really nice city on first impressions, certainly not short of places to eat and drink.

Get to a hotel printer or head into a shop and be nice.

Many bears about last night in Porto? What’s the weather like?

We got here yesterday. Cracking city first impressions. Weather was good yesterday, bit cloudy today but by all accounts that will clear. Tonight should be good in Riberia Square.

Having been the last time,there shouldn't be any problems over there.
Found the locals friendly enough and treat them with respect you'll get it back.
Rotterdam,well that's a different story.

Posted in the other thread but my flight from Edinburgh and via Barcelona was cancelled last night.
Now booked via London Gatwick so arrive in Porto at around 11pm tonight.

Posted in the other thread but my flight from Edinburgh and via Barcelona was cancelled last night.
Now booked via London Gatwick so arrive in Porto at around 11pm tonight.
Seen that last night, we're booked on the same flight tonight so fingers crossed.

Unable to get time off work, due to a job change, so i am very envious of all bears who are lucky enough to attend these euro trips. Last time i was in Portugal was to see us beat Sporting Lisbon, similar outcome would be great.
Have a safe and fabulous trip, all Gers fans.

So wish I’d done this trip now but with time off work and her indoors just wasn’t worth the hassle.

Just watching live cam at ribera and can see a flag up :D

Last edited:
Back