Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

Walterego

Official Ticketer
Has anyone heard where the ticket pick up point in Porto will be? Still received no information despite kick off being less than 48 hours away :rolleyes:
SLO tweeted earlier that you’d get an email tomorrow confirming it.
Pick up will be between 12 noon and 2pm at a local hotel that is in between the square and the ground.

hunter1rfc

Official Ticketer
Whats the plan for the layover in Toulouse mate? On the exact same flights and unsure whether to head into the city or stay put.
We booked into a hotel near the airport £40 for the one night between 2 of us not bad didnt fancy hanging about an airport all night tbh mate,

have a look on booking.com some decent prices

will be going into the centre for a drink after the bags get dropped i would imagine though

SECTOR:72

We booked into a hotel near the airport £40 for the one night between 2 of us not bad didnt fancy hanging about an airport all night tbh mate,

will be going into the centre for a drink after the bags get dropped i would imagine though
Just booked in somewhere. Had a moment of clarity ahah.

BillyBoys

On the 10.40am flight from Manchester to Porto tomorrow morning.

Getting train from Central down to Manc tonight after work :cool:

Baloo72

All uncollected tickets for Porto will no longer be available to collect from the ticket centre and will be available to collect in Porto from the SLO at

237, Rua do Heroísmo 235, 4300-259 Porto, Portugal between 12 noon – 2pm on Thursday 24th October.

It's a 30 minute walk from the square
Incidently they have Uber in Porto :)

Sturfc54

Official Ticketer
In dublin now, a few bears here too, spoke to a lad from Edinburgh with the colours on

S English

Any advice ?
Never been abroad following before so not sure what to expect - was on my bucket list and when the draw came out I booked flights and accommodation and just thought I'd wing it from there.

It's obvious there's no chance of a ticket in our section so what would folk recommend I do ?
I look as un-Portuguese as it is possible to look so will I have issues if I get a home ticket ?
If not what section (46 is sold out but 45 still has a few), or is there an unofficial section we've taken over ?)
Or should I wait till I arrive and see what people say when I get there and what may be available from our fans ? - I don't land until 1pm tomorrow so cutting it a bit fine
I assume if its a home end ticket I have I stay clear of wearing colours ?

Sorry if covered before or stupid questions, I thought I'd be happy just winging it and wasn't too bothered about a ticket but now I'm thinking it would be a waste to go there and watch it in a pub.

(Please no comments saying should have joined the travel club etc, I'm almost never able to travel to Euro games so it's not something that would make sense for me)

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Any advice ?
Never been abroad following before so not sure what to expect - was on my bucket list and when the draw came out I booked flights and accommodation and just thought I'd wing it from there.

It's obvious there's no chance of a ticket in our section so what would folk recommend I do ?
I look as un-Portuguese as it is possible to look so will I have issues if I get a home ticket ?
If not what section (46 is sold out but 45 still has a few), or is there an unofficial section we've taken over ?)
Or should I wait till I arrive and see what people say when I get there and what may be available from our fans ? - I don't land until 1pm tomorrow so cutting it a bit fine
I assume if its a home end ticket I have I stay clear of wearing colours ?

Sorry if covered before or stupid questions, I thought I'd be happy just winging it and wasn't too bothered about a ticket but now I'm thinking it would be a waste to go there and watch it in a pub.

(Please no comments saying should have joined the travel club etc, I'm almost never able to travel to Euro games so it's not something that would make sense for me)
There’s been several tickets for sale on here already mate. Just go round the bars the bears are in and ask about, you will pick up a ticket.

NorthSection

Was supposed to be on a Vuelling flight to Porto via Barcelona which was cancelled.

Now coming via London Gatwick and should arrive in Porto at around 11 all going smoothly.

S English

There’s been several tickets for sale on here already mate. Just go round the bars the bears are in and ask about, you will pick up a ticket.
Cheers, not so much worried about getting a ticket as getting in, I'm very obviously not Portuguese even without colours

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Cheers, not so much worried about getting a ticket as getting in, I'm very obviously not Portuguese even without colours
Just be sensible and you won’t have any issues. Obviously your chances are lessened if you rock up wearing Rangers colours or are drunk, which some guys do. I honestly think you’ll pick up a Rangers end ticket anyway, there appears to be plenty kicking about.

S English

Just be sensible and you won’t have any issues. Obviously your chances are lessened if you rock up wearing Rangers colours or are drunk, which some guys do. I honestly think you’ll pick up a Rangers end ticket anyway, there appears to be plenty kicking about.
Cheers mate, that's my hope but if not quick change and try to look less conspicuous. Not planning on being drunk not really got the time pre match although I will have a few

Port Sunlight Ger

What time do yous touch down mate
We fly in from Barcalona
Staying in airport hotel as well