Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

JAH90

Official Ticketer
Just booked flights for the Porto away. What do we think tickets will be like to come by for TC members and none TC members when over there?
Also anyone have any idea if there will be an official fan zone or an unofficial meeting place for all the bears? Similar to the Vienna away game last year.

Just booked flights for the Porto away. What do we think tickets will be like to come by for TC members and none TC members when over there?
Also anyone have any idea if there will be an official fan zone or an unofficial meeting place for all the bears? Similar to the Vienna away game last year.

%^*& a fan zone think it’s Ribeira square everyone will be heading to mate.

Not the kind of place where you have to be worried about attacks from rival fans I would say. Central areas will be fine.

How far was Ribeira Square to the ground for those that went there last time?

Im booked up with 4 of us heading over, 2 of us in TC with 4 points so should be fine but 2 not in TC at all, reckon they will pick tickets up? Or if buying in home end is an option?

This.
It’s on the banks of the Douro superb location, bars etc. Last time it was bouncing all day with bears.

Tell me i'm wrong.:))
Think it was Bolton fans who thought they could just take over our square as they were playing Thursday night.
What's ours is ours until we leave.:))
Huge flag from Brothers in Blue loud and proud hanging from building was a joy to behold.
Drank a full bottle of Glayva in the square that day before heading to a pub for more booze close to the stadium that afternoon.:eek:
Can someone post the video of us leaving the stadium that night again with us singing build my gallows coming down the stairs, it was outstanding.:))

TC haven’t even posted about their flights never mind what tickets we are getting absolutely hopless official travel partner

Think it was Bolton fans who thought they could just take over our square as they were playing Thursday night.
Huge flag from Brothers in Blue loud and proud hanging from building was a joy to behold.
Drank a full bottle of Glayva in the square that day before heading to a pub for more booze close to the stadium that afternoon.:eek:
Can someone post the video of us leaving the stadium that night again with us singing build my gallows coming down the stairs, it was outstanding.:))

Ribeira Square 2005.
L5wWG.jpg

Have to agree .
Porto 2005 was one fantastic trip.
Im not in the least bit worried about getting a ticket. Hopefully i get one through Travel Club.. but if i dont i would still be confident of picking one up outside half hour before kick off. Personally would prefer nice longside ticket . I know Liverpool fans who picked them up for Champions League quarter final last season.. so i cant see a group stage game being much problem

Looking forward to this trip, confident that i can get tickets wheter its away or home end

Ribeira Square, was amazing last time.

There can be only one fan zone - none.

Ribeira square loyal un official fan zone. Please no school playground benches, a couple of cooncil bins in a dry 5 a side pitch please @Greg Marshall.

Me plus 1 going to Porto away - what are the chances of getting a ticket? Home or away end?
Thanks

Ribiero square is about 25 mins walk from where I am staying in Bonfim so that will be ideal :)

Just need to sort out a couple of tickets for the game and all will be good.

The bridge down at the port with the Union Flag proudly displayed quite high up in the middle. :))

Did you do it? Saw a lot of negative reviews
Did not mate.Read the reviews and didn’t feel confident they could deliver on tickets.3 of us have joined the TC but will be on 0 pts.

Got a Portuguese address off a friend of a friend so will try that for Porto end when their tickets go on sale if unsuccessful with the TC

Did not mate.Read the reviews and didn’t feel confident they could deliver on tickets.3 of us have joined the TC but will be on 0 pts.

Got a Portuguese address off a friend of a friend so will try that for Porto end when their tickets go on sale if unsuccessful with the TC
Apparently on sale for 25e for non members! 10e for members

Back