Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

Tell me i'm wrong.:))
Think it was Bolton fans who thought they could just take over our square as they were playing Thursday night.
What's ours is ours until we leave.:))
Huge flag from Brothers in Blue loud and proud hanging from building was a joy to behold.
Drank a full bottle of Glayva in the square that day before heading to a pub for more booze close to the stadium that afternoon.:eek:
Can someone post the video of us leaving the stadium that night again with us singing build my gallows coming down the stairs, it was outstanding.:))
To be fair we took the square back after the game after some fun and games with them, they were playing Guimares the next night.

Tell me i'm wrong.:))
Think it was Bolton fans who thought they could just take over our square as they were playing Thursday night.
What's ours is ours until we leave.:))
Huge flag from Brothers in Blue loud and proud hanging from building was a joy to behold.
Drank a full bottle of Glayva in the square that day before heading to a pub for more booze close to the stadium that afternoon.:eek:
Can someone post the video of us leaving the stadium that night again with us singing build my gallows coming down the stairs, it was outstanding.:))
An absolutely outstanding trip, great weather, great result and superb crack!

Apparently on sale for 25e for non members! 10e for members
Had a look on their website and don’t see anything for our game yet.
For the their game against Young Boys I filled in the ticket application section,I got right through to the payment section for tickets.
Don’t know if it would be different for our game by putting a Scottish address in for home end tickets but I’ve got a Portuguese address to use if need be.Think the tickets are PDF’s so can print at home

No one should have paid anything for the day trip yet? They are only collecting details of those intrested at this stage aren’t they?
Correct,all bookings with them will be currently “pending”.
They don’t process,confirm and take payment till the booking period has closed and travel club membership has been confirmed by Rangers.

Thomas Cook have given up hope on a private rescue deal. That will be the day trip up in smoke if that happens.

Rangers surely must have some sort of back up plan if Thomas Cook were to go bust, it’s been in the news for the last few weeks now, they should be looking too sport options for help with chartering another plane.

Rangers should be on stand by with sport options just in case something does happen

Rangers surely must have some sort of back up plan if Thomas Cook were to go bust, it’s been in the news for the last few weeks now, they should be looking too sport options for help with chartering another plane.
[/QUOTE
They were reluctant to do the day trip with it being a early kick off. Hopefully they will step in and help.

Lets just say Thomas Cook do go bust...what can Rangers really do?

The money is sent to Thomas Cook directly and Rangers won't be in control of refunds all Rangers could do is source more planes that fans would need to pay for.

Lets just say Thomas Cook do go bust...what can Rangers really do?

The money is sent to Thomas Cook directly and Rangers won't be in control of refunds all Rangers could do is source more planes that fans would need to pay for.

Aye I know what you mean mate.

You’d like to think Rangers looked into the Thomas Cook situation before the day trip was announced, maybe they have some sort of guarantee that there will be a plane one way or another? I guess time will tell.

Couple hundred at most surely?
Think it will be close.

2800 independent plus say 300 on day trip (I know it’s not happening in its original form but possibly a day trip from sport options?)

Means you’re needing around 600 drop offs for the 2500 allocation but then some of them would’ve registered for both of id of thought.

I reckon everyone who registered gets one but there won’t be many spare.

Think it will be close.

2800 independent plus say 300 on day trip (I know it’s not happening in its original form but possibly a day trip from sport options?)

Means you’re needing around 600 drop offs for the 2500 allocation but then some of them would’ve registered for both of id of thought.

I reckon everyone who registered gets one but there won’t be many spare.
You also need to factor in sponsors and corporate tickets.
I know someone who's company can get up to 4 tickets for any of the games.
He helped me out in florence.

You also need to factor in sponsors and corporate tickets.
I know someone who's company can get up to 4 tickets for any of the games.
He helped me out in florence.
Porto like all home clubs in UEFA competitions have to offer “premium” seats to the visiting club outwith the Away allocation. Just like we offer a section in the Govan Rear and Club Deck so I’d assume they get those type of tickets but I don’t know for sure, would be interested to find out.

Porto like all home clubs in UEFA competitions have to offer “premium” seats to the visiting club outwith the Away allocation. Just like we offer a section in the Govan Rear and Club Deck so I’d assume they get those type of tickets but I don’t know for sure, would be interested to find out.
The likes of AS scaffolding will get a decent amount of the normal allocation mate.

When do they normally let you know if you have got a ticket?

Was doing the day trip but as TC has folded I will be scrambling last minute for flights

I would guess that there are hundreds that have applied for independent travel tickets and have no intention of going but hoping for a knock back and gain a point.

Hopefully they realize that if they refuse the ticket allocated they don't get a point :(

There's a site called Sport Events 365 selling Porto end tickets just now.Don't know how secure or reliable they are though.
Swithering whether to go for it
They don't have tickets.
They'll buy them from Porto when they go on sale.
They'll charge you double.
The game won't sell out.
You might need to spend an hour finding a way to purchase.
If saving yourself that hour is worth you paying double, go for it.
If not put in the little legwork required.

I would guess that there are hundreds that have applied for independent travel tickets and have no intention of going but hoping for a knock back and gain a point.

Hopefully they realize that if they refuse the ticket allocated they don't get a point :(
Personally I think if people do this then they should be given -1 point!

Will Porto sell tickets to away fans from their official outlets on day of game?
When I went there was a porto fc shop near our hotel. We got our tickets from there,but if I remember right we had to get locals to get them for us. The people are sound over there,so that shouldn't be a problem.
Not able to tell you where that is,as I was in a permanent half cut to full pissed state for trip,but ask around when you get there.
Our tickets were for the end where their singing is. Police clocked us when trying to get in and moved us round to an area which was next to the away end where plenty other bears were.

Porto's punishment for racist behavior v Young Boys SHOULD be announced today. (was due yesterday 26th September)

Expecting a partial stadium closure.

They don't have tickets.
They'll buy them from Porto when they go on sale.
They'll charge you double.
The game won't sell out.
You might need to spend an hour finding a way to purchase.
If saving yourself that hour is worth you paying double, go for it.
If not put in the little legwork required.
Mixed reviews but taking a chance I think if you buy from this website

Flights I had my eyes on have tripled in price since last night, thanks uefa, cunts!!!!!

They have previous but only fines as far as I can tell so I'd imagine next step would be stand closed

I don't think it will be a full stadium closure but I would hardly be surprised if it was.

Porto are up for monkey noises at a black player- safe to say that's a hell of a lot different to us singing the billy boys.

I don't think it will be a full stadium closure but I would hardly be surprised if it was.

Porto are up for monkey noises at a black player- safe to say that's a hell of a lot different to us signing the billy boys.
No neither would I but if UEFA go through the stages it should be partial closure but you never know with them

The delay in announcing their punishment is a farce, if the hearing was yesterday what’s keeping them FFS.

Porto are disputing, claiming the leader of their ultras nickname is Monkey so the noises were directed at him- yes i'm being serious.

Safe to say they won't be successful with their dispute

Back