Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

Case closed by UEFA going by a few translated tweets.

From here:

UEFA has closed the disciplinary proceedings against FC Porto that it opened after the alleged racist acts that took place at the Dragão stadium during the match with the Young Boys Swiss for the Europa League.

At issue are racist chants allegedly uttered by Fernando Madureira, leader of the Super Dragons cheerleader, as Nsame was preparing to hit a penalty against the home team.

can still get there and back wed-fri for £235 for anyone still looking for flights. Wed
Via Dublin for £90 Back via Madrid and Birmingham for £145

For those with more experience than I given we are 4 weeks away from the game can we expect ticket emails for those who have been successful imminently? Appreciate the pending UEFA disciplinary for Porto may be causing us to hold off but assuming allocation and applications are all set in stone by now.

For those with more experience than I given we are 4 weeks away from the game can we expect ticket emails for those who have been successful imminently? Appreciate the pending UEFA disciplinary for Porto may be causing us to hold off but assuming allocation and applications are all set in stone by now.

You won’t get an email saying you have been successful, you will get one saying people on x amount of points can buy a ticket, they will give a sales window and then various other sales windows for those on less points.

You won’t get an email saying you have been successful, you will get one saying people on x amount of points can buy a ticket, they will give a sales window and then various other sales windows for those on less points.
Right cheers for clearing up mate, makes sense.

Porto are disputing, claiming the leader of their ultras nickname is Monkey so the noises were directed at him- yes i'm being serious.

Safe to say they won't be successful with their dispute
It actually looks like they were

Mixed reviews but taking a chance I think if you buy from this website
Mixed reviews because like normal folk like me and you, if no tickets go on sale, they can't honour their pledge to get you a ticket. And simply refund you.
It's easy money, sell a ticket for double the price, then try buy it the same way anyone else would. No luck? Say sorry and refund.

Mixed reviews because like normal folk like me and you, if no tickets go on sale, they can't honour their pledge to get you a ticket. And simply refund you.
It's easy money, sell a ticket for double the price, then try buy it the same way anyone else would. No luck? Say sorry and refund.
Use a VPN and buy direct from the site. Delivery address the hotel you’re staying at and phone them and as them to hold them for you. That’s if they aren’t just print at home.

Taking my laddie to his first Euro Away game. I was looking at doing the stadium tour on the Wednesday morning. Various sites willing to sell tickets but just checked Trip Advisor site which is saying no tours on UEFA Game Eve. Anyone on here able to confirm this?

Glasgow Gatwick Porto on Thursday with EasyJet that gets in at 1205.

Porto Amsterdam Glasgow, leaves Friday 5am, back in Glasgow for 10am.

Price has dropped again but still dearer than last night.
I looked at that route back it was £150 the other day just didn’t trust myself to me on a 5am flight the night after an all day session.
Looking at Porto-Madrid-Birmingham-Glasgow 11.35 - 20.30 only 9 hours in total £167

Taking my laddie to his first Euro Away game. I was looking at doing the stadium tour on the Wednesday morning. Various sites willing to sell tickets but just checked Trip Advisor site which is saying no tours on UEFA Game Eve. Anyone on here able to confirm this?
On the FC Porto website it states that on match days and the day before UEFA matches there is no tour,access is to museum only.

I looked at that route back it was £150 the other day just didn’t trust myself to me on a 5am flight the night after an all day session.
Looking at Porto-Madrid-Birmingham-Glasgow 11.35 - 20.30 only 9 hours in total £167

No risk if you keep going for it.

On the FC Porto website it states that on match days and the day before UEFA matches there is no tour,access is to museum only.
I did the stadium tour and museum last year when on holiday,stadium tour was nothing special but the museum was fantastic.

The travel club has opened up again for Porto tickets!Only guessing they must have not had enough apply for the amount of tickets they’re getting?

Did membership close again? It’s been open since after we qualified for the group stages. Ticket registration is open again though for Porto to accommodate those that were travelling with Thomas Cook on the day trip. Thomas Cook have lost all the names of people booked with them.

The travel club has opened up again for Porto tickets!Only guessing they must have not had enough apply for the amount of tickets they’re getting?
Feyernood looks like being the 1 most are heading too.I'm doing both and have visited both the last time we played them.Porto much better trip for me.

Or they are giving the people who applied for the TC flight to register their interest for an independent ticket instead.

Did membership close again? It’s been open since after we qualified for the group stages. Ticket registration is open again though for Porto to accommodate those that were travelling with Thomas Cook on the day trip. Thomas Cook have lost all the names of people booked with them.

Club still trying to organise flights for Porto & Feyenoord more details on Tuesday.
The most frustrating part of this has been the silence from the travel club to the existing members, if they have kept the Porto registration open they haven't emailed members to tell them this.

I had "booked" with thomas cook, but registered for independent off my own back as soon as the news about TC broke, I emailed them on Monday asking if there was anything planned regarding an alternative, the reply was to keep an eye on the website!

Do the club actually make any money off the official travel club trip or is all profit directed to Thomas Cook with the club getting an upfront payment for them being the official partners?

The most frustrating part of this has been the silence from the travel club to the existing members, if they have kept the Porto registration open they haven't emailed members to tell them this.

I had "booked" with thomas cook, but registered for independent off my own back as soon as the news about TC broke, I emailed them on Monday asking if there was anything planned regarding an alternative, the reply was to keep an eye on the website!
SLO been his normal helpful self too.

I got an email telling me this today. I wasn’t booked with Thomas Cook, but I just assumed they sent it to all Travel Club member.

I got an email telling me this today. I wasn’t booked with Thomas Cook, but I just assumed they sent it to all Travel Club member.
Nothing for me or the wee man, possibly as we'd already registered but we did so knowing the closing date was last Wednesday, they should be telling everyone if this has changed, especially as we're all waiting to find out if we're being allocated a ticket.

Of course the Porto situation with uefa and the Thomas Cook disaster is all Rangers fault.
It was common knowledge that Thomas Cook were in serious financial difficulty . By the group stage draw it was almost certain they going under . Rangers must of been very badly advised or they refused to believe what they must of been told would happen . It was blind faith at the end

Emails been sent to anyone who hasn’t already applied independently. If you have applied already then no email. Tuesday is new deadline

That birmingham route home was only totalling 65 quid last week

No risk if you keep going for it.
Did consider this but there would be 2 going and 1 coming back, boy I’m going with would never get on that plane lol
That birmingham route home was only totalling 65 quid last week
i know mate wasn’t 100% sure I was going until Wednesday, booked flights there and hotel but it’s a nightmare trying to find a decent route home for a decent price now

The lack of comms about it is, 100%

I completely agree with this - Chelsea use TC and weeks ago confirmed packages to all 3 games. Shortly after TC went into admin they updated via their website on the alternative arrangements even included coach travel to domestic away games as TC covered this as well. The organisation of the preferred partner and Rangers even before they went bust was simply not good enough.

I had done the exactly the same registered for daytrip with TC and when the news broke registered for independent travel. Have not received an email.

Did consider this but there would be 2 going and 1 coming back, boy I’m going with would never get on that plane lol

i know mate wasn’t 100% sure I was going until Wednesday, booked flights there and hotel but it’s a nightmare trying to find a decent route home for a decent price now
167 quid isn't too bad

65 quid last week would’ve been even better
Porto - Barca - Prestwick is only £120, full day in Barca though
Dont know where the airport is in relation to the city centre?
Could head in for a few hours and grab a beer while you wait.

I had done the exactly the same registered for daytrip with TC and when the news broke registered for independent travel. Have not received an email.
I emailed them about it last night and they've confirmed this morning that they only emailed members who hadn't registered for an independent ticket.

They are trying to make alternative arrangements for a daytrip but it will be tuesday before they know more, once they know either way they will send an email to all travel club members.

They extended the deadline to allow those who hadn't already registered independent to do so.

Still don't see why those us who'd already applied believing the deadline was Wednesday weren't told the deadline had been extended, especially given that some will still be waiting to confirm travel plans based on getting a ticket or not.

Is anyone staying in Porto for the Friday as well?
I can't fly out Wednesday due to work, so I'm flying out Thursday morning and staying until Saturday morning.

Also is anyone else on the 07:30 from Luton on Thursday morning?

I can't fly out Wednesday due to work, so I'm flying out Thursday morning and staying until Saturday morning.

Yeah mate 3 of us staying until the Saturday afternoon.

What’s the estimate on numbers traveling to Porto, anyone hazard a guess? 3000-4000 maybe?

Back