Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

The default is collection at Ibrox.If this is unsuitable for you,you can email the travel club and explain this.You then would have the option of emailing them your travel itinerary and they would post ticket via special delivery (you pay the fee).For those not based in the UK ,they can uplift ticket in host city from SLO,but needs to be pre-arranged through the Travel Club.

Thanks, the “emailing my itinerary” option should work fine then, assuming we get enough notice of a ticket being allocated :rolleyes:

Thanks, the “emailing my itinerary” option should work fine then, assuming we get enough notice of a ticket being allocated :rolleyes:
The club now have the tickets,so the process of emailing sale details should be imminent.There is more time till this game than there was for some games during the qualifying rounds so should be OK.

The club now have the tickets,so the process of emailing sale details should be imminent.There is more time till this game than there was for some games during the qualifying rounds so should be OK.
email at 5pm today then?

What exactly did the SLO say? Was he perhaps asked “Is it collection over there or at Ibrox?” There’s a lot of misinformation flying about, people tell half a story and the facts get lost. I’m not having a dig at you in particular mate, but it gets frustrating when you see the same misinformation passed on for every match.
There’s been absolutely no indication that the arrangements for this game will be any different than they have been for every game this season.
When you purchase your ticket you get the option of collection at Ibrox or special delivery. Those that stay out of the country, or that have other mitigating circumstances, will be allowed to pick up tickets on the day in Portugal.

What exactly did the SLO say? Was he perhaps asked “Is it collection over there or at Ibrox?” There’s a lot of misinformation flying about, people tell half a story and the facts get lost. I’m not having a dig at you in particular mate, but it gets frustrating when you see the same misinformation passed on for every match.
There’s been absolutely no indication that the arrangements for this game will be any different than they have been for every game this season.
When you purchase your ticket you get the option of collection at Ibrox or special delivery. Those that stay out of the country, or that have other mitigating circumstances, will be allowed to pick up tickets on the day in Portugal.

For progres away they posted mine out and that was only a couple of days between receiving the tickets and the match so should be fine doing that

Aye basically thats what i asked him is it collection at Ibrox or over there so would imagine getting posted out would be okay

Astounding that the email makes no mention of the day trip. None. Zero.

Yes, I’m aware Thomas Cook went bust weeks ago.

2 of us planning on going but not booked travel yet. Says you have to send travel itinerary before Saturday.
Is there a way round this ? I do realise it’s to stop people buying tickets and not going but we will be going just wanting to wait till nearer the time to book flights etc.

2 of us planning on going but not booked travel yet. Says you have to send travel itinerary before Saturday.
Is there a way round this ? I do realise it’s to stop people buying tickets and not going but we will be going just wanting to wait till nearer the time to book flights etc.
Don't think its before Saturday its before collecting or postage next Thursday is it not ?

Flying Edinburgh-Madrid-Porto 12.30 on the Wednesday. Staying in Apartment in town centre. Where’s everyone heading.

A fuckin rhat in work is saying they have been giving out their Lazio away tickets which are 2 weeks after we play Porto ffs

Booked my ticket yesterday for collection, assuming it would be in Porto, then getting an e-mail telling me it would be Ibrox. FFS, nae good if you don't live in Scotland.

Called up and they cancelled my ticket, had to re-buy this time with delivery.

Looking forward to it now the sweat over tickets is done.

TRAVEL CLUB
TICKET INFORMATION

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
FC PORTO v RANGERS FC
ESTÁDIO DO DRAGÃO
THURSDAY 24 OCTOBER – KICK-OFF 18.55
Dear Travel Club member,

Regrettably, we have been unsuccessful in our attempt to secure an alternative airline to replace Thomas Cook Sport which you will be aware are no longer trading.

The timeframe involved in the provision of a dedicated daytrip resulted in excessively high costs for this particular game.

Please accept our apologies for the disappointment we know this is likely to cause.

We look forward to your continued loyal support.

Rangers Travel Club​

TRAVEL CLUB
TICKET INFORMATION

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
FC PORTO v RANGERS FC
ESTÁDIO DO DRAGÃO
THURSDAY 24 OCTOBER – KICK-OFF 18.55

Dear Travel Club member,

Regrettably, we have been unsuccessful in our attempt to secure an alternative airline to replace Thomas Cook Sport which you will be aware are no longer trading.

The timeframe involved in the provision of a dedicated daytrip resulted in excessively high costs for this particular game.

Please accept our apologies for the disappointment we know this is likely to cause.

We look forward to your continued loyal support.

Rangers Travel Club​

Your image has an inordinate amount of borders :D

Is Ribeira square the main drag for boozers or is there another part of Porto that’s busier?

Last edited:
Forecast looks decent for Porto, 16-17 degc sunshine this week, can’t be bad for late October! Roll on Wednesday!
We played them at the end of November in 2005 and it was nice and sunny then.
Hd8VWJ.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up my ticket at Ibrox. First time I have ever done it for a Euro away game. Lassie remembered I usually pick them up at location as never usually over here.

Any bears on the 0735 from edinburgh to palma?

Nearly a full day in majorca before our flight to porto at 2100, gona be messy:cool:

Does anyone know if you can get the train or subway back to the airport from Ribeira Square after the game.

Was planning on heading to the airport about 1am-2am as my flight is at 6am

Back