Porto away - Tickets Info and Fan Zone meeting place?

There’s been several tickets for sale on here already mate. Just go round the bars the bears are in and ask about, you will pick up a ticket.
Cheers, not so much worried about getting a ticket as getting in, I'm very obviously not Portuguese even without colours

Cheers, not so much worried about getting a ticket as getting in, I'm very obviously not Portuguese even without colours

Just be sensible and you won’t have any issues. Obviously your chances are lessened if you rock up wearing Rangers colours or are drunk, which some guys do. I honestly think you’ll pick up a Rangers end ticket anyway, there appears to be plenty kicking about.

Just be sensible and you won’t have any issues. Obviously your chances are lessened if you rock up wearing Rangers colours or are drunk, which some guys do. I honestly think you’ll pick up a Rangers end ticket anyway, there appears to be plenty kicking about.
Cheers mate, that's my hope but if not quick change and try to look less conspicuous. Not planning on being drunk not really got the time pre match although I will have a few

We booked into a hotel near the airport £40 for the one night between 2 of us not bad didnt fancy hanging about an airport all night tbh mate,

have a look on booking.com some decent prices

will be going into the centre for a drink after the bags get dropped i would imagine though
What time do yous touch down mate
We fly in from Barcalona
Staying in airport hotel as well

Any bears without tickets looking to get one jn the home end... At the bottom of that photo to the right is a small circular building. From the ground it looks like a mushroom. That's wear the touts sell tickets for all home games.

For the game with benfica (the Portuguese el classico) they were wanting 100 euro but we paid 80 each for two tickets (face value 18!)

The square and the Bars around Ribeira were superb tonight. Back in my chariot in the hotel.

Few hours zzz's then back on it. :)

Shocking nights sleep but on the way to Manchester airport now, hope a few pints bring me round. Apologies in advance to any bears on the plane for my snoring

I‘ve been stuck on a plane in Glasgow that’s gatwick bound for 45 mins, I’m going to be cutting it fine to make my connection to Porto.

both flights are delayed but if one gets pulled in early I’ll be fucked.

Enjoy bears, always a proud sight seeing the red white n blue abroad. Any idea on official numbers we've take over there? Or ballpark?

Bringing back memories of '05. Had a great couple of days at the square before heading to the game, hope everyone enjoys it and we bring back a good result!

Back