Porto Away Tickets

Porto we’re allowing Liverpool fans into the away end with any ticket when they played there allegedly. I wouldn’t worry about it reckon anyone who wants a ticket will get one.

Porto we’re allowing Liverpool fans into the away end with any ticket when they played there allegedly. I wouldn’t worry about it reckon anyone who wants a ticket will get one.
Was fine the last time and that was with a bigger crowd than what will be there in 2 weeks.Having been to Portugal to watch Rangers a few times I'd have no worries about taking a home end ticket.

I have. I got one the other day then have seen various different sections being mentioned so have a couple now. On 0 points and with nearly 1000 tickets sold already am unsure if will get one of ours. So either I will have 1 spare or 2 spare which will go for the price of a couple of pints to someone in need. (Travelling alone need to make pals)

Plenty of bears to share a pint with mate

Just seen the SLO posted that we got 2500 tickets and 3000 applied for tickets. As above pretty sure more than 500 will end up dropping out and everyone who needs one will end up getting one.

Looks like we are in the upper stand I'm pretty sure we were lower beind the goal last time can anybody remember?

Just seen the SLO posted that we got 2500 tickets and 3000 applied for tickets. As above pretty sure more than 500 will end up dropping out and everyone who needs one will end up getting one.

500 will pay the £36 for a Feyenoord point

I’m on 2 points on the scheme but currently working away from home until Friday. Got myself a new passport recently but don’t know the number off by heart whereas my phone remembers the old one. Judging by the comments I should be ok to wait until Friday but tempted to rattle down my old passport then report the mistake afterwards.

Are the club quite anal about the passport number being correct?

Same, and they have all bought a ticket to try and punt so they can increase their chances for Feyenoord. It really should be pickup over there, especially if we are already sending staff over there.
I hope they don’t get Feyenoord tickets. I actually want to go to Porto and there’s a big chance I won’t get an away ticket :(

I’m on 2 points on the scheme but currently working away from home until Friday. Got myself a new passport recently but don’t know the number off by heart whereas my phone remembers the old one. Judging by the comments I should be ok to wait until Friday but tempted to rattle down my old passport then report the mistake afterwards.

You will be fine mate with the old passport number is it your old number you used for the travel club ?

Agree with this, although to be fair the delays in sorting out tickets will have deterred some in the face of rising flight costs, especially those on a tight budget that didn't have the confidence or experience in paying for flights without match tickets.
Our support is astonishing in Europe considering the incompetence surrounding ticket communication and the general lack of customer service regarding fans who are routinely taken for granted.

Same, and they have all bought a ticket to try and punt so they can increase their chances for Feyenoord. It really should be pickup over there, especially if we are already sending staff over there.

I’ve never done it but it’s happening all the time now and people who don’t go will end up getting the ‘big trip’ over those who go a few. I’m on three points and think these people are going to screw me for feyenoord.

I feel like being selfish but can’t bring myself to be a hypocrite or a wanker.

Would just buy using your old passport number mate. Then when picking up you will be able to show them both of them and explain the situation. They send you your old one back with the corner cut off.

Just booked flights totalling £332.32.

I had originally planned on going on the day trip, if successful in the ballot as I’m only on 1 point but that’s obviously not happening.

Better get a ticket when they go on sale to one pointers.

I had originally planned on going on the day trip, if successful in the ballot as I’m only on 1 point but that’s obviously not happening.

You will get a ticket mate, sure of it.

Would just buy using your old passport number mate. Then when picking up you will be able to show them both of them and explain the situation. They send you your old one back with the corner cut off.
In all the years I've been going indy I have never once had to show my passport so god only knows why they ask for the number. It's not as if they can check it with the Passport Office either.

You’ll get one mate and 0 pointers set the alarm earlier for Sunday they’ll be some left

Said it since the start, everyone who wants one will get one for Porto. Just over 1000 sold since yesterday, I'd expect sales to stagnate between now and Saturday as most in the 2 points above bracket will have already went and purchased their ticket.

Said it since the start, everyone who wants one will get one for Porto. Just over 1000 sold since yesterday, I'd expect sales to stagnate between now and Saturday as most in the 2 points above bracket will have already went and purchased their ticket.

Completely agree, if your on 2 points and want to go then the vast majority will have made their move yesterday. The burst of 1 pointers on Saturday will likely take the sales up to 1800/1900 then rest left for 0 pointers..

I actually asked this before St Joseph’s. Travel club said to whack your old number in for now and update it as soon as you can.

And there it is again.

‘This is too expensive for you’

Yet if you have paid the club for hospitality, going on the official team flight is not ‘too expensive for you’

Dear Travel Club member,

Regrettably, we have been unsuccessful in our attempt to secure an alternative airline to replace Thomas Cook Sport which you will be aware are no longer trading.

The timeframe involved in the provision of a dedicated daytrip resulted in excessively high costs for this particular game.

Please accept our apologies for the disappointment we know this is likely to cause.

We look forward to your continued loyal support.

Rangers Travel Club

Will I be able to pick up tickets for both myself and my Dad? I'm presuming not but just looking to save him a job as I work in Glasgow

Will I be able to pick up tickets for both myself and my Dad? I'm presuming not but just looking to save him a job as I work in Glasgow
I'm sure if you have his passport and travel club card, aswell as maybe proof of his address then I'm sure they would allow it

Back