Porto Away Tickets

RainMan1972

Bought mines just there no issue, special delivery. I’m on 2 points.

The fact that are still yet to email anybody any update is mind bogglingly incompetent.

Is anybody in TC able to go on and buy tickets ? Hopefully them means we have enough supply to meet demand. All bets are off though given the lack of planning, organising and communicating.

Edit- seen the email there. Am I wrong to suggest the fact tickets can get delivered that will allow folk who just wanted the point to sell elsewhere? Not a fan of that.

Last edited:

DeeGer10

Is it just me or are there a lot of angry fans planning on going this trip. There wasn't a fraction of the anger at the qualifying rounds when the club only had 7 days to organise the whole thing.

They did it then and everyone got their tickets on time. Maybe we need Stevie G to request that everyone "Calm Down".
Not really everyone knew things would be tight for qualifying, Rangers have known since the end of August that we were in Porto at the end of October.

Bluelight

Special delivery does leave it open to people shifting tickets does it not? I'm close enough to collect mine though I'm aware that's not an option for all.

RainMan1972

That email didn’t look to me that folk selecting special delivery had to email Travel itinerary

Can anyone confirm this?

craigyt

That email didn’t look to me that folk selecting special delivery had to email Travel itinerary

Can anyone confirm this?
Will still have the send the travel itinerary, although seen on another thread about previous European away games this season that guys were chancing it and not sending the itinerary and still getting the tickets sent out. Think they only check a certain amount of emails before sending tickets. Pot luck I would say.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Will still have the send the travel itinerary, although seen on another thread about previous European away games this season that guys were chancing it and not sending the itinerary and still getting the tickets sent out. Think they only check a certain amount of emails before sending tickets. Pot luck I would say.
Some folk have been doing exactly that. Absolute madness though to risk your trip by not sending in an itinerary if you actually have booked. For all the time it takes.

RainMan1972

Yeah I called them there, still need to send it. Easy enough.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Agree the wording of the emails is vague.
Anyone wanting their ticket sent via special delivery would be better sending in their itinerary.

RainMan1972

Some folk have been doing exactly that. Absolute madness though to risk your trip by not sending in an itinerary if you actually have booked. For all the time it takes.
Exactly! There’s 3 of us going, my mate done all the bookings so will just get him to email over the details.