Porto Away Tickets

Do all itineraries need to be sent individually as well or can I send for all the people I’ve booked for if I include their Rangers number?

Do all itineraries need to be sent individually as well or can I send for all the people I’ve booked for if I include their Rangers number?
after I bought mine and my lads ticket I sent screen grab of our itinerary with our name and tc numbers, done it 2-3 times before

What should be included in the itinerary ? Just screenshots of flight and accomodation confirmation ?

Anyone know how many have been sold now? 2 of our group on 0pts so hoping they will be ok come Sunday.

What should be included in the itinerary ? Just screenshots of flight and accomodation confirmation ?

I just forward my confirmation email. If they wanted to wind me up they could go on and change my name I guess.

I remember when we played away to Monaco. We got a letter from the club telling us we wouldn't be getting tickets for the game.
That night we got word that if you phoned Monaco you could get tickets through them. Next morning I called from my work and got through to save my phone bill and they had a guy on who spoke english. Booked 6 tickets through my card and he gave me a number to use when we got to the ground. In monaco on the morning of the game,went to the stadium picked up the tickets no problems.
Rangers have never been good at dealing with fans going abroad and if your willing to go and take a chance,most times you'll get one,but at the same time I understand why people wouldn't want to go so far without a guarantee.

How many we sold now? Anyone recently purchased?
Not been any recent update on purchases which would suggest to me most on 2 points and above are already in.
Last I seen quoted was a day or so ago , there was around 1100 bought . Could be wrong here but I’d have thought maybe 800-900 or so left between 1 pointers and zero. Most likely enough for all to get one.

Not been any recent update on purchases which would suggest to me most on 2 points and above are already in.
Last I seen quoted was a day or so ago , there was around 1100 bought . Could be wrong here but I’d have thought maybe 800-900 or so left between 1 pointers and zero. Most likely enough for all to get one.

I think your correct. Think the forecast was always roughly 1100/1200 2 and above pointers would buy. Then on Saturday 9am there will be a rush of 1 pointers taking it up to around 1700/1800 then on Sunday 9am the rest snapped up by 0 pointers.

I think one way or another if you want to go Youl be fine. Even if we sell out our allocation you will have hundreds of tickets for sale from bears who bought home end tickets in case they didn’t get allocated a ticket. Now they have been allocated a ticket they will sell their home end ticket.

I think your correct. Think the forecast was always roughly 1100/1200 2 and above pointers would buy. Then on Saturday 9am there will be a rush of 1 pointers taking it up to around 1700/1800 then on Sunday 9am the rest snapped up by 0 pointers.

I think one way or another if you want to go Youl be fine. Even if we sell out our allocation you will have hundreds of tickets for sale from bears who bought home end tickets in case they didn’t get allocated a ticket. Now they have been allocated a ticket they will sell their home end ticket.
Spot on,
I know of a few mates all with home end that will now be getting sold , all going to plan .

I was 1422 at 7am this morning.

I’m not sure this will go to 0 pointers. Could be totally wrong but I’d imagine that will be up at 1,5000 by tomorrow morning and then it’s only another 1,000 on 1 point that need to buy before it’s burst.

I’m not sure this will go to 0 pointers. Could be totally wrong but I’d imagine that will be up at 1,5000 by tomorrow morning and then it’s only another 1,000 on 1 point that need to buy before it’s burst.
Reckon there will be spike this afternoon with the weekly paid guys buying tickets when they are home.

Probably leaves 800 for 1 & 0 pointers

The way the email is worded it seems like at 9am on Saturday it will go on sale to everyone else

Mine doesn’t say that at all? Mine says the remainder of tickets will go on sale to those who expressed interest on Saturday at 9am

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am Saturday 12 October to supporters who have accrued 2 or more points. Thereafter, any remaining tickets will be offered to supporters who have previously registered interest during the following sales schedule, subject to availability:​
Please be aware that this fixture is already hugely oversubscribed and all tickets not purchased by the specified deadline will be re-allocated.

Tickets are priced at £35, and can be purchased online by clicking the link here. For this game, Special Delivery will be an available option and if preferred, should be selected during ticket purchase.

Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@rangers.co.uk. Once received, your ticket will be available to collect in person by the named recipient only, from Rangers Ticket Centre. Tickets will be available to collect from noon on Thursday 17 October on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or one other type of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you have not yet received your 2019/20 Travel Club card.

Thank you for your continued, loyal support

Rangers Travel Club​
Edit table never copied its 1 points Saturday and 0 points Sunday

Are you thinking there's going to be less then?
We got 2500. A reckon the time the players staff sponsors ect get them a think it could be 2000 to travel club. Sure a Seen somewhere earlier saying there up to 1432.

No looking good for 1 and 0 pointers.

A reckon there will be easy 400/500 on 1 point hoping for a ticket aswell

Independent Travel match tickets for the above game are available for purchase from now until 9am Saturday 12 October to supporters who have accrued 2 or more points. Thereafter, any remaining tickets will be offered to supporters who have previously registered interest during the following sales schedule, subject to availability:​
Please be aware that this fixture is already hugely oversubscribed and all tickets not purchased by the specified deadline will be re-allocated.

Tickets are priced at £35, and can be purchased online by clicking the link here. For this game, Special Delivery will be an available option and if preferred, should be selected during ticket purchase.

Please send a copy of your travel itinerary to travelclub@rangers.co.uk. Once received, your ticket will be available to collect in person by the named recipient only, from Rangers Ticket Centre. Tickets will be available to collect from noon on Thursday 17 October on presentation of either your Travel Club membership card or one other type of official photographic ID (passport or driving licence) if you have not yet received your 2019/20 Travel Club card.

Thank you for your continued, loyal support

Rangers Travel Club​
Edit table never copied its 1 points Saturday and 0 points Sunday
Cheers.

Will I be able to buy for my pals or will we all need to individually? Worried one of us gets through and the other doesn’t

In theory will those who get a Porto ticket be guaranteed a Feyenoord ticket now if the allocation is the same?

If this opens to 0 pointers and it sells out and I don’t get a ticket, will I still get a point for applying?

In theory will those who get a Porto ticket be guaranteed a Feyenoord ticket now if the allocation is the same?

Depends on wether the TC get their act together and run flight/s. This would obviously have an impact on independents. Demand from corporate will most likely be higher too.

Back