Porto Away Tickets

In theory will those who get a Porto ticket be guaranteed a Feyenoord ticket now if the allocation is the same?

I would doubt that.

Interest is far higher for Feyenoord compared to Porto, I'd imagine most of the TC will be travelling to Rotterdam (or intending to). Coupled with the fact there could well be official flights up and running for that game the points threshold for indy travellers will be higher.

At a guess it will be 2/3 points, with it filtering down as usual if there is any left (which I would doubt).

If this opens to 0 pointers and it sells out and I don’t get a ticket, will I still get a point for applying?

Yes as it has sold out rather than you deciding to not buy the ticket. It happened with me for a previous game and I got a point.

Cheers.

Will I be able to buy for my pals or will we all need to individually? Worried one of us gets through and the other doesn’t
It may be possible if you are in a friends and family group and you allocate each ticket individually. I have done that before when registering an interest but I don't know if it would work buying them although I can't see why not.

Each person would still have to pick up the ticket individually though.

If I’m successful in getting a ticket tomorrow. I am working the 17th so will struggle to get up to pick ticket up. How long do I have to collect.

It may be possible if you are in a friends and family group and you allocate each ticket individually. I have done that before when registering an interest but I don't know if it would work buying them although I can't see why not.

Doesn’t work,I tried it when buying ours and when you try and check out it says only allowed to buy one ticket,had to buy them individually.

I’m not sure this will go to 0 pointers. Could be totally wrong but I’d imagine that will be up at 1,5000 by tomorrow morning and then it’s only another 1,000 on 1 point that need to buy before it’s burst.

What your forgetting is so far it’s been 2 points and above who have been buying, that’s by far far more people than single 1 pointers.

I still predict it will go to 0 points for the Sunday but might only be a few hundred.

We are not in a group :(

What your forgetting is so far it’s been 2 points and above who have been buying, that’s by far far more people than single 1 pointers.

I still predict it will go to 0 points for the Sunday but might only be a few hundred.
I heard Porto said we can have up to 5k tickets? Is that true?

With a little bit of effort, anyone who wants to go to this game will get a ticket, that’s the bottom line, either in an official Rangers section or in the home end. For the latter, do 2 mins research on Porto’s ticketing website, see where the away end is and buy a ticket as close as you can to the former.

1/0 pointers - don’t listen to the panic merchants on here, it’s always the same.

With a little bit of effort, anyone who wants to go to this game will get a ticket, that’s the bottom line, either in an official Rangers section or in the home end. For the latter, do 2 mins research on Porto’s ticketing website, see where the away end is and buy a ticket as close as you can to the former.

1/0 pointers - don’t listen to the panic merchants on here, it’s always the same.
The porto section next to the away section is limited in availability, seems quite popular with locals as it's a good view, similar to govan rear.

For being closest to Rangers end on the porto website i understand people have said section 25 is the place to be? Two available. It says you will not be accepted into the ground if away fan. Typical me being para but im assuming you will get in no problem. Did people when buying the ticket say location Scotland etc?

For being closest to Rangers end on the porto website i understand people have said section 25 is the place to be? Two available. It says you will not be accepted into the ground if away fan. Typical me being para but im assuming you will get in no problem. Did people when buying the ticket say location Scotland etc?
Just don’t make it obvious you’re an away fan.

I think we’ll get there and that section will be nothing but away fans

Section 25 is no where near the away end. That’s behind the goals when the away fans are top tier.

Doesn’t work,I tried it when buying ours and when you try and check out it says only allowed to buy one ticket,had to buy them individually.
Did you allocate each ticket to the individual rangers number at checkout? It won't work if you don't. I've only ever tried it registering an interest and if you allocate it to another rangers number for a tc member in checkout then it does let you go to payment although the interest is free.

You might also have to update basket

Totally agree ,by far and away the lions share will now have them

For those buying home end tickets, I've seen plenty people on here and on Twitter saying buy in sections 19/25 etc.

Those sections are nowhere near the away end, our official area is sections 547-550 in the upper tier.

Do travel club email you once they've checked your itinerary to let you know all is fine or is it just a wait and see if the ticket arrives or not? (Selected special delivery)

Do travel club email you once they've checked your itinerary to let you know all is fine or is it just a wait and see if the ticket arrives or not? (Selected special delivery)
Usually wait and see and hope for the best

Never emailed me back and I have always sent it.

Did you allocate each ticket to the individual rangers number at checkout? It won't work if you don't. I've only ever tried it registering an interest and if you allocate it to another rangers number for a tc member in checkout then it does let you go to payment although the interest is free.

You might also have to update basket
I see what you are saying there,that would possibly work thinking about it.

Hoping to get a ticket tommorow 1point loyal here if successful when will they post with special delivery as I’m going to Portugal next Friday

Hoping to get a ticket tommorow 1point loyal here if successful when will they post with special delivery as I’m going to Portugal next Friday
I think I read the tickets will be available to collect from the 17th mate, if you're away next friday and doing special delivery you might be pushing for time. I might be wrong so hopefully someone else can clear this up.

I think I read the tickets will be available to collect from the 17th mate, if you're away next friday and doing special delivery you might be pushing for time. I might be wrong so hopefully someone else can clear this up.
Collection at Ibrox is from Noon next Thursday.I think they are usually sent out that day too.You would need to contact them and ask when you send in your itinerary,if they will send out early .

For all my trips so far this season they never emailed me back confirming my itinerary, I would imagine if u don’t send an itinerary in they would/should email asking for it
Cheers if doesn't arrive next Friday. I'll call. Getting it sent to work and fly out on Tues.

My first of three flights home on Friday morning leaves Porto at 6am so I’m not bothering with a hotel on Thursday night. I’m just heading straight to the airport after last orders.

Anyone else planning on doing the same?

2 of our lot are the same mate........only they are leaving from Lisbon airport ha ha!!!!

Back