Porto Away Tickets

My first of three flights home on Friday morning leaves Porto at 6am so I’m not bothering with a hotel on Thursday night. I’m just heading straight to the airport after last orders.

Anyone else planning on doing the same?

I need.a flight home could join you give me the flight home details.

prices are wild!

Looks decent of you dont mind a hostel, minutes from the square.
Thats the hostel i’m staying at, its actually really decent for what it is, i was there during the summer for the Nations League final and the square is basically outside it

Site is currently undergoing maintenance and it's not letting me buy my ticket!

The site goes down every night for maintenance in the small hours. It will open up well before the deadline for 1 pointers occurs

My first of three flights home on Friday morning leaves Porto at 6am so I’m not bothering with a hotel on Thursday night. I’m just heading straight to the airport after last orders.

Slept in that airport before in a similar situation. Was at Porto v Benfica and had an early morning flight to London. Slept in Costa coffee as it closed at 11pm and the seats looked the most comfiest

Definitely no point paying digs if the flights at 6 IMO. Done the same in Warsaw.

Then our flight got cancelled. Sat in the Renaissance hotel across the road for hours continuing to get pished and trying to figure out how to get home. Ended up another 3 ton light and flying to Doncaster. Shambles :))

Order number 1817 purchased at 9:05.

Should be some left for those on 0. Suspected it would go to 0.

If anyone misses out, you’ll get one over there no bother if the qualifier trips are anything to go by. Loads being sold. I’d personally wait and pick up one going spare for the bears section rather than home end ticket, but understand it’s might be seen as a risk.

Should be some left for those on 0. Suspected it would go to 0.

If anyone misses out, you’ll get one over there no bother if the qualifier trips are anything to go by. Loads being sold. I’d personally wait and pick up one going spare rather than home end ticket, but understand it’s might be seen as a risk.
Been spares at every game due to the system being cheated haha

Definitely no point paying digs if the flights at 6 IMO. Done the same in Warsaw.

Then our flight got cancelled. Sat in the Renaissance hotel across the road for hours continuing to get pished and trying to figure out how to get home. Ended up another 3 ton light and flying to Doncaster. Shambles :))

Sounds about par for the course in these trips :D I struggle with the early starts the day after the game, I usually try and fly back the next again day if possible. It’s not worked out that way for Feyenoord though, there’s 27 of us booked, only 10 of us are actually going to the game, the rest are just staying in Amsterdam. Next day we have a bus booked for 0700 to take us on a 3 hour journey to Brussels for our flight. I’m fully expecting there not to be 27 bodies on that bus:D

Still can’t purchase after 20 mins of trying. Error message ‘ a max of 1 ticket can be purchased’.

You must have put 2 tickets in the basket by mistake or something. Clear the basket and try again.

Just purchased mines, two questions.
How’d you check what number you are and also is collection for ticket office or in Porto?

Still can’t purchase after 20 mins of trying. Error message ‘ a max of 1 ticket can be purchased’.

Maybe try emptying your basket by deleting what’s in there and then going back to Travel Club and try purchasing again? I assume you def only have/had one in your basket?

Maybe try emptying your basket by deleting what’s in there and then going back to Travel Club and try purchasing again? I assume you def only have/had one in your basket?
It’s been cleared plenty of times. Only saying 1 item is in the basket while saying that error message.

Just purchased mines, two questions.
How’d you check what number you are and also is collection for ticket office or in Porto?

You would have had two options, the default is collection at Ibrox, or you can select special delivery. If yours says collection, it’s collection at Ibrox.

It’s been cleared plenty of times. Only saying 1 item is in the basket while saying that error message.

No idea then mate. Frustrating. I’d come out altogether, back in the queue and start from scratch.

Back