Porto Away Tickets

People bumping there gums about the system being abused need to realise that tickets for any anyway game, be it home or abroad, are so scarce that people will do anything to get their hands on, or have first dibs on tickets. I planned on going to Porto through the travel club, as in and out on the same day was the only option for me. Why should I miss out on a point because Thomas cook went bust?

You never mentioned Porto, you said he had bought tickets for all the qualifiers and had only been to one game. You also said there are folk that have 4 or 5 points but have never been to a game. I said I doubt that’s the case to be honest. It would be a bit of an elaborate plan to pay all that money out with the intention of going to a potential glamour game the following season, we might get knocked out in any one of the qualifiers.

Hardly elaborate to buy tickets and then flog them on Twitter. It costs nothing and is low risk as tickets can be shifted. I’ve given you an example of the system being abused and stating there will be many more similar stories. They could have 4-5 points without going btw.

The only solution is to go back to pick.up at location to weed out folk abusing the system, however, that is not foolproof as saw folk with other TC folks passports in Osijek picking up tickets for others.

Hardly elaborate to buy tickets and then flog them on Twitter. It costs nothing and is low risk as tickets can be shifted. I’ve given you an example of the system being abused and stating there will be many more similar stories. They could have 4-5 points without going btw.

Come on mate, nobody is saving up points for a game next season. I know there are folk taking the piss, I get that and agree with you to an extent, but I just think it’s a little far fetched to suggest people are saving up points for a potential game next season.

Come on mate, nobody is saving up points for a game next season. I know there are folk taking the piss, I get that and agree with you to an extent, but I just think it’s a little far fetched to suggest people are saving up points for a potential game next season.
Ssshhhhh...CL qualifier v Real Madrid

I don’t think that, I think they are probably saving up for a jolly to Amsterdam where the points threshold will probably be 3 or 4. As I said I’m more pissed off because I’m on 3 :) but the point still stands that it is being abused and should be looked at.

I don’t think that, I think they are probably saving up for a jolly to Amsterdam where the points threshold will probably be 3 or 4. As I said I’m more pissed off because I’m on 3 :) but the point still stands that it is being abused and should be looked at.

You said exactly that in post #1093. Btw, 3 points will be enough for Feyenoord in my opinion.

It could easily be true to be fair.

You could pick up two points by applying for Vienna and Midjytlland alone. There will be other examples as well no doubt
It’ll be true, with it being collect here people will just apply and pass them on. Leaves them in good standing for feyenoord

Is there a separate email confirming the collection arrangements? The order confirmation said there would be, but not received one yet?

Is there a separate email confirming the collection arrangements? The order confirmation said there would be, but not received one yet?
Info is in the ticket purchase offer email.
Collection from Ibrox is from Noon tomorrow.You email a copy of your travel itinerary.Take photo ID to uplift and must be done in person.

What do you mean who cares? We have folk on zero points unable to get a ticket who are travelling yet have other folk buying tickets and punting them just to get an additional point, absolute arseholes is what they are, fucking the system for everyone else
My mrs falls into this camp. She is a zero pointer and we have flights out booked. Disappointing that some fans seem to think its ok to deny genuine travelling fans by cheating the system to gain a point. Selfish beyond belief.

My mrs falls into this camp. She is a zero pointer and we have flights out booked. Disappointing that some fans seem to think its ok to deny genuine travelling fans by cheating the system to gain a point. Selfish beyond belief.
Hope she gets one at the ground mate

Hope she gets one at the ground mate

Log on to Porto official site (haven't read back thread so assume this is what you are talking about) you can buy an e-ticket direct for among home fans. Portuguese are brand new

Anyone heard anything re collecting in Porto? Live abroad so can’t get to Ibrox to collect. Emailed the TC on Friday but have heard nothing from them.

Anyone heard anything re collecting in Porto? Live abroad so can’t get to Ibrox to collect. Emailed the TC on Friday but have heard nothing from them.
I emailed them yesterday morning and they answered me within a couple of hours.

So far this season, tickets not collected by tuesday have been taken by SLO to host venue and distributed at turnstiles.

Just got mine, smallest ticket for a match I have ever seen. Handy though as easily fits in my wallet.
Sector 48 row 15

Back