Porto Away Tickets

Is it just me or are there a lot of angry fans planning on going this trip. There wasn't a fraction of the anger at the qualifying rounds when the club only had 7 days to organise the whole thing.

They did it then and everyone got their tickets on time. Maybe we need Stevie G to request that everyone "Calm Down".

Where are you seeing that?

I’m on 2 TC points and registered for Porto away. No email. Nothing on my ticket account page and if I click on away tickets, it just says no away tickets available.
Buy online/travel club/matches..to make your purchase.

I’m on 2 TC points and registered for Porto away. No email. Nothing on my ticket account page and if I click on away tickets, it just says no away tickets available.
Its on the travel club part not away tickets,

Its always on that part

Think I'm only ok 1 point but when going into the match it's allowing me to purchase anyone else on same boart
It will tell you on your online dashboard how many points you have.
Does it not say “You need 2 travel club points to make this purchase”?

Is it just me or are there a lot of angry fans planning on going this trip. There wasn't a fraction of the anger at the qualifying rounds when the club only had 7 days to organise the whole thing.
They did it then and everyone got their tickets on time. Maybe we need Stevie G to request that everyone "Calm Down".

My memory is different from yours then mate as the Gibraltar and Warsaw trips especially had threads similar to this :)) Those games were just as bad but all got tickets in the end, one way or another.

This probably seems worse due to the increased number travelling to this game compared to the qualifiers.

My mates on 1 point and it let him go through with the purchase. Apparently just asked him for passport number.

Just bought mine, £42 including special delivery. Just had to input passport number.

Booked ticket but only option was collect so presume it means collect over there

also asked for passport number
No it is collect at Ibrox.You need to email your travel itinerary and take photo ID to uplift.You can’t collect on someone’s behalf.

No it is collect at Ibrox.You need to email your travel itinerary and take photo ID to uplift.You can’t collect on someone’s behalf.

I selected special delivery and got charged £6 for the privilege so I’m assume they will post the ticket to me. I had to add my passport number before ordering.

My mates on 1 point and it let him go through with the purchase. Apparently just asked him for passport number.

Another mates the same but he can’t get by the passport screen.

Good to see that 2 points is enough and the rest will likely be a ballot.

I selected special delivery and got charged £6 for the privilege so I’m assume they will post the ticket to me. I had to add my passport number before ordering.
Yes,I was answering the guy who choose “collect” and thought collect was over in Porto.

It’ll be back on later today. That was probably just them setting it up and someone’s spotted it.

You need to go to Travel Club then Matches.

Been removed from website already. What I've heard is its going to be 2pts and upwards in the first instance. I wonder if its been pulled because folk under 2pts were able to by them?

Doesn't even clarify if collection is at ticket centre but clicked collect option anyway
TRAVEL CLUB TICKET PURCHASE INFORMATION

If you have purchased a ticket for a European Away match, you will receive separate communication regarding ticket collection arrangements.

If it’s collect can u pick them up tomorrow at Ibrox?I usually get them delivered but I’m in Glasgow tonight/tomorrow?

If it’s collect can u pick them up tomorrow at Ibrox?I usually get them delivered but I’m in Glasgow tonight/tomorrow?
They won’t be available as soon as tomorrow,give them time to process the tickets.Guess uplift will be from next week.

Back