Porto Away Tickets

Still need a Rangers end ticket. Got 3 and 4 of us going so any Bear fancy taking pity on a family heading on their first Euro trip together, give me a shout please :)

Was Porto expensive last time? I know it was a few years back, I've got 600 euro for Wed - Sat, surely be ok?
Unless you are eating and drinking at the Savoy I think you will be fine ! Checked our digs 10 mins from Ribiera and there is a McDonalds and a Pingo Doce (supermarket) close by, sorted !

What a support ! 2500 sold out and hundreds going to be dotted around the ground, to think people were saying that this wouldn't be very busy due to the Feyenord trip.

just a warm up for Holland mate there’ll be over 8000 in Amsterdam and 2500 at the game in Rotterdam imo.

Portugal was fairly cheap when I was last there. I'm thinking €50 a day should do me. Will lift more money over there if I need to.

What a support ! 2500 sold out and hundreds going to be dotted around the ground, to think people were saying that this wouldn't be very busy due to the Feyenord trip.
I remember a few people claiming everybody in the travel club would get a ticket

Does anyone know for definite what dates the tickets are being delivered?

I’m on holiday till the 23rd so I’ll need to arrange for someone to be in for the delivery.

I’ll be fucked if it ends up at the sorting office.

I’m on holiday till the 23rd so I’ll need to arrange for someone to be in for the delivery.

SLO said they’re likely to be delivered on Thursday this week

You’ll get an email from Ralyal Mail the day before, then they will send you one the morning of the day they are going to deliver. It’s guaranteed delivery by 1300. Hope that helps with sorting out somebody, it means you have a better idea of when they actually need to be there.

No, not one bit. Carry outs a plenty.
They were brilliant on day of game.
Only hassle was when Bolton fans turned up and stated throwing chairs and tables.
The police were great the whole trip, we were in the square the night before and the day of the game before and after the match.
During the day the Bolton fans were fine, mixing freely without any trouble, different story after the game though as they'd basically taken over the square and didn't take to well to a good few hundred of us turning up again, even when it kicked off the police leathered the Bolton fans and chased them out of the square but the most they did with us was to herd us down towards the river end of the square to keep us away from them, it all calmed down after that until they started coming back down towards us to have a go, at that there was a charge of both us and the police towards them and they melted into the night.

10am to 2pm for the ticket office on Saturday isn’t it?
From the website.
Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am until 5pm. Wednesday 10am until 5pm and Thursday 9am until 6pm, Saturday 10am until 2pm and closed Sunday.

Back