Porto Away Tickets

Nipped out from work and picked mine and the wee man's up at lunchtime, a few folk in but not even a 5 min wait to get served.
I see we're in the top tier, last time we were behind the goals, can't wait to go back, was a cracking trip last time, my son was one at the time, next week he'll be standing next to me.

Nipped out from work and picked mine and the wee man's up at lunchtime, a few folk in but not even a 5 min wait to get served.
I see we're in the top tier, last time we were behind the goals, can't wait to go back, was a cracking trip last time, my son was one at the time, next week he'll be standing next to me.

Memories made that last a lifetime mate. Standing side by side with your sons at the game is hard to beat.

Just put two Section 25 tickets (seated together in home end) up for sale in the ticket office. PM if interested, these are E-Tickets so no postage required.

Cheers - They dont seem to be close to our end though

Fair enough, I haven’t been keeping tabs on what sections are close to the Rangers section to be honest. I’m not sure what the set up is over there either, maybe others can advise if it’s possible to walk round to the sections closest to the Rangers section.

Memories made that last a lifetime mate. Standing side by side with your sons at the game is hard to beat.
He's hardly missed a game since 2009, like loads of our youngsters he lives and breathes us, as soon as the TC opened to under 16's he was in, he can't wait, its his first euro away, its my 15th or 16th but will be extra special having him with me.

Went to pick mine up at 12pm, ticket office couldn't find it! Took my number and said they will phone me. Mate in at same time got his no bother. Never heard of this, take it TO/SLO will square me up with one from the few hundred they have outwith the Travel Club allocation? Nightmare. Left a voicemail with SLO @Greg Marshall

EDIT: Sorted

Last edited:
Just uplifted ours,no queue only a couple in front of us.Tiny tickets,need to make sure they don’t get lost.

Picked mine up just after 12. Only a handful in the queue. It’s a bit of a pain that three of us travelling from Kilmarnock have to uplift tickets individually. I could quite easily have picked up all three on production of Travel Cards.

Aye cause there was more folk in the section than allocation I’m positive of that :))
Stuttgard in 2003 was fun in that regard, bought home end tickets over there, everyone irrespective of ticket was herded towards the away section and got in, no turnstiles, just police glancing at the tickets, that end was seriously overcrowded, that was one of the first years of the travel club iirc.

They do.

Some old boy hadn’t a clue and asked us to move from his seat in Moscow. Just moved, he didn’t have a clue.

Seen a family searching for seat numbers in Gibraltar too.

What I meant is it's not the done thing, as you know mate.

I've no doubts some get in early and go to their 'actual seat' but the vast majority just spill in and pick a spot with their mates, as it should be.

Thankfully most of the regular travellers know the score anyway.

Stuttgard in 2003 was fun in that regard, bought home end tickets over there, everyone irrespective of ticket was herded towards the away section and got in, no turnstiles, just police glancing at the tickets, that end was seriously overcrowded, that was one of the first years of the travel club iirc.

Shocker that one.

Stood at my actual seat for a change and had to share it with 2 others. Every seat seemed to be the same but what can you do, hardly going to get fellow Bears thrown out when we can all just squeeze up a bit ;)

Brutal..daft wooden bridge built over the turnstiles,everyone getting in with what ever ticket they had in their pocket,absolutely crammed three to a seat and we got beat :(

Stuttgart the 2nd time was probably the smallest as it actually was a plastic card
Villareal the first time had an inbuilt security mark which was flame retardant.Some found their tickets to be less than flame retardant at the turnstiles.

Paid for special delivery, missed the post man need to go tomorrow and collect. Only thing is there's a suspect package and the police has closed the post office off. Hope the bomb doesn't go off or I will have no ticket.

Plenty diving under them like James Bond just before they shut :)

Cheers if it was you that hauled me up the stairs after the batons at the other side

Yes they waited behind a closing shutter for bears to pile under / lift it

I then tried to stand at my allocated seat for a da to tell me beat it :))

Anyway back on topic. :))

Our end that night wasn’t pretty at times.

Got an email from travel Club on Monday saying tickets would be posted out no later than Wednesday 16th.someas expecting ticket today
Get an email this Morning from Royal Mail saying that they are expecting ticket to arrive from sender today for delivery tommorow but due to the postcode PA344EE that it could be the following day which would be Sunday .
Had sent all my travel itinerary saying was leaving early sat morning but going

On Friday
Upshot is had to phone them as no
Ticket then I get told hadn’t even left Ibrox why lie in first place about ticket on Wednesday they are a shambles
Finally managed to organise pick up in Porto they said they would let me know by email Mon/Tuesday where to pick up

Got an email from travel Club on Monday saying tickets would be posted out no later than Wednesday 16th.someas expecting ticket today
Get an email this Morning from Royal Mail saying that they are expecting ticket to arrive from sender today for delivery tommorow but due to the postcode that it could be the following day which would be Sunday .
Had sent all my travel itinerary saying was leaving early sat morning but going

although it looks a lovely area on street view I would remove your postcode....

Back