Porto Home Tickets

Skyy Bluenose

Ends up i'll be in Glasgow on the 7th for the Porto game. Unexpected, so I haven't really paid attention to the ticketing. If I go on the website, it says 2 game packages available. I see individual seats available on the map for around 80 quid. Does this mean if I buy a ticket, i'd also be buying the Young Boys home game?

That wouldn't be a problem, since I would just give the YB ticket to another Bear, however, the only delivery option is pick-up. Would they give me both tickets at the Porto game? If not, I'm not going to in Scotland for the 2nd game. is there any way to transfer the YB ticket if I can't pick-up?

Otherwise, I'd probably need to look for a single for Porto. I'm not sure how easy that would be to find. What are the options, if any there?

Sorry for the silly questions, but the fact I'm in Glasgow and have a chance to see the game at all has kind of thrown me. :D

There will be single Porto tickets just a matter of time before it happens

If you decide on the 2 match package you would get both tickets at the time of getting them

There will be single Porto tickets just a matter of time before it happens

If you decide on the 2 match package you would get both tickets at the time of getting them
Where would one come across such a single ticket? I know touting isn't as big in UK as it is in US, which is good.:D

They had singles yesterday, but my travel wasn't confirmed. Looks like they're either all gone or they've been taken down. Need 2 together, but hate to go to touts.

Back