Porto independent travel routes

johnny1872

Official Ticketer
Can get to Porto for around £120 on the day of the game with easyJet via Gatwick. Looking for something to get us home on the Friday.

Had applied via travel club for day trip as holidays from work were tight. I take it they still haven’t said if they are doing day trips or not.

BrianLaudrupsCurtains

Official Ticketer
Out: Wed Prestwick-Palma-Porto (£27)
Return: Fri Porto-Madrid-Birmingham-Virgin train to Central (£150ish all in)

Horrific flight times, transfers and long stopovers but I'll be there.

Sturfc54

Official Ticketer
Glasgow-Dublin-Stansted-Lisbon on the wednesday
Lisbon-Dublin-Glasgow on the friday morning

£165 at the time of booking on kiwi.com

2 nights in an air B&B in the Belem area of Lisbon £40

Glassy bus from lisbon to porto & back after the game £35

Whos all out for a beer in Lisbon on the wednesday night?;)

GeckoBear29

We’

We’re re going Porto - Frankfurt- Manchester then train to Glasgow. It was cheap a few weeks ago but not sure now.
Think I’ll need to do Porto-Gatwick then get a train up the road. It’s a 6.40 flight which is going to be a bastard

Berrytoon Bear

Tried for the TC day trip but now going out Wednesday Edinburgh-Amsterdam-Porto back Friday Porto-Lisbon-Heathrow-Edinburgh.
Still cheaper than the day trip.

Widdenheed

Official Ticketer
We’

We’re re going Porto - Frankfurt- Manchester then train to Glasgow. It was cheap a few weeks ago but not sure now.
7 of us on same route mate

We were about £120-130 for that few weeks ago. Flights and train

afr

Just arrived in Porto today - unrelated to Rangers. Went Edinburgh - Brussels - Porto. Left home at 3am so had a nap when we got here. Woke up with a insect bite, then several appeared. The apartments have got f*****g bedbugs. Itchy and raging. Getting a refund, moved apartments and bought new clothes by the company as our clothes are being deccontaminated and laundered. Would rather just have a relaxing time tho eh....

cadge_1959

Just arrived in Porto today - unrelated to Rangers. Went Edinburgh - Brussels - Porto. Left home at 3am so had a nap when we got here. Woke up with a insect bite, then several appeared. The apartments have got f*****g bedbugs. Itchy and raging. Getting a refund, moved apartments and bought new clothes by the company as our clothes are being deccontaminated and laundered. Would rather just have a relaxing time tho eh....
That's the flight I'm doing on the day of the game...hoping the bugs are not on the plane!!

Teddy bear

What are the apartments called mate?

RfcWATP

Need help from the travel gurus, trying to book up porto but was looking at trying to fit in benfica game on the Wednesday night and preferably flying out on the Wednesday aswell.

Prefer to fly back on the Friday/saturday

If anyone could help that would be brilliant

Sturfc54

Official Ticketer
Need help from the travel gurus, trying to book up porto but was looking at trying to fit in benfica game on the Wednesday night and preferably flying out on the Wednesday aswell.

Prefer to fly back on the Friday/saturday

If anyone could help that would be brilliant

Where are you intending to fly from? Glasgow?

GeckoBear29

Any bears on these flights:

Wednesday 23rd 09.30 to London Gatwick
14.55 to Porto (both BA)

Friday 25th

TAP Portugal 11.40 to LCY
BA 22.20 LGW to Glasgow?

Teddy bear

Hopefully be a good night down at the square after the match too.
The game will finish fairly early as it's a 5:55 kick off.

Sturfc54

Official Ticketer
If you're willng to travel for a flight there are direct flights from airports down south to Lisbon for cheaper than you'd get it from Glasgow which most of not all flights included changes, im having to go via stansted & Dublin.

GeckoBear29

If you're willng to travel for a flight there are direct flights from airports down south to Lisbon for cheaper than you'd get it from Glasgow which most of not all flights included changes, im having to go via stansted & Dublin.
Tell me more

Sturfc54

Official Ticketer
Kiwi.com

Manchester - Lisbon arriving in Lisbon wed 23rd at 12:55pm

Lisbon - Manchester arriving back in Manchester fri 25th at 09:40

£209 return

Walterego

Official Ticketer
I’ve just booked Manchester - Lisbon Wed 1005 - Fri 1340 for £222.
Expensive but I left it late unfortunately.
Travelling up to Porto on the day of the game with the Glaswegian Loyal.

GeckoBear29

I’ve just booked Manchester - Lisbon Wed 1005 - Fri 1340 for £222.
Expensive but I left it late unfortunately.
Travelling up to Porto on the day of the game with the Glaswegian Loyal.
Think you’ve a better deal than me.

£90 Glasgow to. Porto with BA (cashed in avios)

£157 Porto to city with TAP Air

£74 with BA back up the road

Booked today

Gramps1

Official Ticketer
What’s the apartments called ?

Ryan

Kiwi.com

Manchester - Lisbon arriving in Lisbon wed 23rd at 12:55pm

Lisbon - Manchester arriving back in Manchester fri 25th at 09:40

£209 return
A few on that return flight. We are just going to the airport when we get back to Lisbon a think.

I have already booked up but a mate hasn’t he can only get Thursday-Friday off work anyone got any routes that aren’t ridiculously priced this late ?

Sturfc54

Official Ticketer
A few on that return flight. We are just going to the airport when we get back to Lisbon a think.

I have already booked up but a mate hasn’t he can only get Thursday-Friday off work anyone got any routes that aren’t ridiculously priced this late ?
Would be hard to get one at a decent value at this stage, im coming back via dublin into Glasgow, think theres a few on my flight to dublin