Porto independent travel routes

SpringburnLoyal

Official Ticketer
Anyone got room on car or bus for 2, going from the Faro/Alvor area up to Porto the day of the match, returning the next day.

big_blue

I got flights for £332.32 last night.

Flying out from Edinburgh on the Thursday via Luton.

Heading home on Friday morning via Lisbon and Heathrow.

GeckoBear29

Finally got mine sorted:

Wed:

Gla-LGW-Porto (BA)
Fri:

Porto- City (TAP)

16.57 Euston to Motherwell booked cheeky upgrade to first class

Ross97

Wednesday Glasgow - Alicante - Porto (still about £140 on skyscanner)

Friday Porto - Liverpool then train back up to Glasgow.

ianfgau

Glasgow-Dublin-Stansted-Lisbon on the wednesday
Lisbon-Dublin-Glasgow on the friday morning

£165 at the time of booking on kiwi.com

2 nights in an air B&B in the Belem area of Lisbon £40

Glassy bus from lisbon to porto & back after the game £35

Whos all out for a beer in Lisbon on the wednesday night?;)
2 of us will be out for a few on Wednesday night

Gers

Anyone booked with go to gate? But if a school boy error booked through skyscanner, checked there reviews not great.

Am booked on the Manchester to porto on wed morning. Any other bears on tht 10.10 am sure ?

baselbear

Official Ticketer
Edi Faro on Wednesday. Faro - Man on Saturday and train back.
Hire car to get to Porto.

Enclosure Blue

Official Ticketer
Liverpool to Barcelona Wed night, overnight at airport hotel
Barcelona to Porto Thu AM
Overnight in Porto day of the game.
(Same route on way back on Friday) Spend the day in Barcelona before flight back to Liverpool Fri night.

Kaiserslartz

Train to London wed evening. 7:30 Luton to Porto. Back to Porto airport after game and 06:40 flight to Gatwick then train to Glasgow. Work for the railway so train journeys for free. £240 all in. Get andante card in Porto for 7 euros gives 24 hours travel on buses, trains so should do for getting to main party zone, ground and airport.

bemersydebear

Anyone booked with go to gate? But if a school boy error booked through skyscanner, checked there reviews not great.

Am booked on the Manchester to porto on wed morning. Any other bears on tht 10.10 am sure ?
8 of us on that flight mate via Brussels and yes go to gate through skyscanner. 10.05 is the flight time.

DeeGer10

Edinburgh to Dublin Tuesday night.
Dublin to Lisbon Wednesday morning then a flight from Lisbon to Porto.

I’ve only got Lisbon to Dublin booked for the way home on the Friday but still looking at flying somewhere else for a couple nights as flight prices to Edinburgh/Glasgow are ridiculous from Dublin.

london_bluenose

Official Ticketer
Train to London wed evening. 7:30 Luton to Porto. Back to Porto airport after game and 06:40 flight to Gatwick then train to Glasgow. Work for the railway so train journeys for free. £240 all in. Get andante card in Porto for 7 euros gives 24 hours travel on buses, trains so should do for getting to main party zone, ground and airport.
On same flight out Thursday morning.

I fly back to Luton on Saturday morning.

Opta

Glasgow - Gatwick, Gatwick-Porto on the Wednesday. Porto - Gatwick on the Saturday and the train back up.

bluehaddie

Gatwick - Porto 16.20 Wednesday with Easyjet. Porto - Gatwick 8.50 Friday with TAP. Train from Glasgow to Euston and back.

Bigbluebear1971

I used them for Moscow (via Amsterdam) and Villarreal (via Majorca) last year. No hassles whatsoever.