Porto independent travel routes

I’ve just booked Manchester - Lisbon Wed 1005 - Fri 1340 for £222.
Expensive but I left it late unfortunately.
Travelling up to Porto on the day of the game with the Glaswegian Loyal.

I’ve just booked Manchester - Lisbon Wed 1005 - Fri 1340 for £222.
Expensive but I left it late unfortunately.
Travelling up to Porto on the day of the game with the Glaswegian Loyal.
Think you’ve a better deal than me.

£90 Glasgow to. Porto with BA (cashed in avios)

£157 Porto to city with TAP Air

£74 with BA back up the road

Booked today

Just arrived in Porto today - unrelated to Rangers. Went Edinburgh - Brussels - Porto. Left home at 3am so had a nap when we got here. Woke up with a insect bite, then several appeared. The apartments have got f*****g bedbugs. Itchy and raging. Getting a refund, moved apartments and bought new clothes by the company as our clothes are being deccontaminated and laundered. Would rather just have a relaxing time tho eh....

What’s the apartments called ?

Kiwi.com

Manchester - Lisbon arriving in Lisbon wed 23rd at 12:55pm

Lisbon - Manchester arriving back in Manchester fri 25th at 09:40

£209 return

A few on that return flight. We are just going to the airport when we get back to Lisbon a think.

I have already booked up but a mate hasn’t he can only get Thursday-Friday off work anyone got any routes that aren’t ridiculously priced this late ?

A few on that return flight. We are just going to the airport when we get back to Lisbon a think.

I have already booked up but a mate hasn’t he can only get Thursday-Friday off work anyone got any routes that aren’t ridiculously priced this late ?

Would be hard to get one at a decent value at this stage, im coming back via dublin into Glasgow, think theres a few on my flight to dublin

Anyone got room on car or bus for 2, going from the Faro/Alvor area up to Porto the day of the match, returning the next day.

I got flights for £332.32 last night.

Flying out from Edinburgh on the Thursday via Luton.

Heading home on Friday morning via Lisbon and Heathrow.

I got flights for £332.32 last night.

Flying out from Edinburgh on the Thursday via Luton.

Heading home on Friday morning via Lisbon and Heathrow.
I'm going edinburgh via Luton on Thursday.
6:30 from edinburgh then 10:30 from Luton.

Finally got mine sorted:

Wed:

Gla-LGW-Porto (BA)
Fri:

Porto- City (TAP)

16.57 Euston to Motherwell booked cheeky upgrade to first class

Wednesday Glasgow - Alicante - Porto (still about £140 on skyscanner)

Friday Porto - Liverpool then train back up to Glasgow.

Glasgow-Dublin-Stansted-Lisbon on the wednesday
Lisbon-Dublin-Glasgow on the friday morning

£165 at the time of booking on kiwi.com

2 nights in an air B&B in the Belem area of Lisbon £40

Glassy bus from lisbon to porto & back after the game £35

Whos all out for a beer in Lisbon on the wednesday night?;)
2 of us will be out for a few on Wednesday night

Anyone booked with go to gate? But if a school boy error booked through skyscanner, checked there reviews not great.

Am booked on the Manchester to porto on wed morning. Any other bears on tht 10.10 am sure ?

Edi Faro on Wednesday. Faro - Man on Saturday and train back.
Hire car to get to Porto.

Liverpool to Barcelona Wed night, overnight at airport hotel
Barcelona to Porto Thu AM
Overnight in Porto day of the game.
(Same route on way back on Friday) Spend the day in Barcelona before flight back to Liverpool Fri night.

Anyone on the Edinburgh > Lisbon easyJet flight early on the Thursday morning and jumping the train up to Porto?

Train to London wed evening. 7:30 Luton to Porto. Back to Porto airport after game and 06:40 flight to Gatwick then train to Glasgow. Work for the railway so train journeys for free. £240 all in. Get andante card in Porto for 7 euros gives 24 hours travel on buses, trains so should do for getting to main party zone, ground and airport.

Anyone booked with go to gate? But if a school boy error booked through skyscanner, checked there reviews not great.

Am booked on the Manchester to porto on wed morning. Any other bears on tht 10.10 am sure ?

8 of us on that flight mate via Brussels and yes go to gate through skyscanner. 10.05 is the flight time.

Edinburgh to Dublin Tuesday night.
Dublin to Lisbon Wednesday morning then a flight from Lisbon to Porto.

I’ve only got Lisbon to Dublin booked for the way home on the Friday but still looking at flying somewhere else for a couple nights as flight prices to Edinburgh/Glasgow are ridiculous from Dublin.

Train to London wed evening. 7:30 Luton to Porto. Back to Porto airport after game and 06:40 flight to Gatwick then train to Glasgow. Work for the railway so train journeys for free. £240 all in. Get andante card in Porto for 7 euros gives 24 hours travel on buses, trains so should do for getting to main party zone, ground and airport.
On same flight out Thursday morning.

I fly back to Luton on Saturday morning.

Gatwick - Porto 16.20 Wednesday with Easyjet. Porto - Gatwick 8.50 Friday with TAP. Train from Glasgow to Euston and back.

I used them for Moscow (via Amsterdam) and Villarreal (via Majorca) last year. No hassles whatsoever.

Thursday - Edinburgh (6.05) - Brussels - Porto (Brussels Airlines)
Friday - Porto - Copenhagen - Edinburgh (Ryanair)

Back