Porto shifted many for Thursday?

Earl of Leven

Official Ticketer
And how many bears are going?

It holds 52,000 and I assume it won't be a sell out. Any idea on total numbers? Clearly lower the crowd the better for us.

Best way but there are risks. A bear told me about his trip to Cologne in 86. After 36 hours in a bus his pal was too steaming to go to the game. Slept through it.
We rented a flat in Manchester for the UC final and went down a day early.

My mate got utterly legless night before, then went out early to get legless to cure his hangover.

Lost him during the day. Found him in the flat later after the game. He’d slept through the whole match.

We rented a flat in Manchester for the UC final and went down a day early.

My mate got utterly legless night before, then went out early to get legless to cure his hangover.

Lost him during the day. Found him in the flat later after the game. He’d slept through the whole match.

There would have been loads of folk that missed that game. We stopped at the service station around 0800 on the day of the game and there were people totally smashed already :D

Dont know if this has been asked before.

The 100 odd premium tickets that you are obliged to give the away team at home europe. Anyone on here ever got one, or who knows who they go to?

There wasn't a great turnout from them when we played them in the Champions league I don't think, although I was absolutely blootered so memory is hazy.
Lol, I was in the posh bit, went down for a pee just before the teams came out for the 2nd half, saw this couple leave a full pizza with one slice out of it.
Boom!
That’s my dinner sorted!
Everybody was gassed that trip.

Back