Portsmouth vs Oxford: Ross McCrorie Starts.

Good luck, don’t finish work till 6 so hopefully catch second half. I’ve said for a few years I see his eventual position as an RB so hopefully does well here. Macgivilary who were linked with before McLaughlin on the bench also.

Last throw of the dice for last years “fans player of the year” Christian Burgess.Off to Belgium maybe bring Ross out of his shackles and play with more confidence.PUP

Good luck Ross, would love for him to come back and do well with us but still undecided if it will happen or if he'll get the chance again.

Commentator: “Ross McCrories playing right back but is a winger by trade”
ffs haha!!

Hes not started well at all

Commentator sounds like Kerridge the pie man.
lovely thick filling flaky pastry no fish on a friday

Ross doing what tav gets slated for , loses ball up the park and he's way out of position and pompey get punished. I don't know what his best position is , but it's certainly not right back.

He’s never a right back, not sure if he’s just covering for injuries. The guy playing defensive midfield no24 is terrible.

Starting as a RB in a massive game tonight for Pompey, I'm really interested to see how he gets on. Been the first game in god knows how long with a Rangers player to cheer on.

Live on Sky at 5:30
Looking forward to seeing him in action too.

Least I have BTTS in this game, it’s all well and good saying we need a destroyer but we need a ball winner who can move the ball also. Our problem isn’t conceding goals, it’s scoring them.

Anyone think Ross might lose a bit of development through Phil Neville syndrome ?.

Been really poor in this game. He is miles off being good enough to play for Rangers. Can see him being sold or put out on loan again

He doesn't seem to be good at making himself available for passes in wide areas.

Back