Portugal - Day 1 Gym Work

For those with RangersTV subs - first day in Portugal and some work in the Gym.

Jack battering f*ck out of a punchbag. Made me exhausted watching him.

And Glen Kamara has arrived ( I though it was reported he wasn't going to be there until Wednesday/Thursday but you get a glimpse of him in the gym).

if Kamara is there then Aribo and Bassey will be as well. All three were together at the weekend at some pit kick around.

if Kamara is there then Aribo and Bassey will be as well. All three were together at the weekend and some pit kick around.
Didn't see either of those two. Kamara was 'kitted up' but didn't look to be doing any gym work so maybe just arrived - with the other two still unpacking? Who knows, but glad to see Glen in there anyway.

Aribo and Bassey were maybe with their national teams longer. So why they have a couple more days.

Didn't see either of those two. Kamara was 'kitted up' but didn't look to be doing any gym work so maybe just arrived - with the other two still unpacking? Who knows, but glad to see Glen in there anyway.

probably there already but still got time off.

@Valley Bluenose dunno what the hell happened with me replying to this!

Well, it's content at least. Not sure what I'm expecting, but all the pre-season content so far (except Tav's Auchenhowie tour which was filmed during the season) has been more like short half-arsed b-roll footage that is just... there.

Not asking for EPL-level forced squad "games" or competitions with players, but hopefully some interviews or something coming soon.

Well, it's content at least. Not sure what I'm expecting, but all the pre-season content so far (except Tav's Auchenhowie tour which was filmed during the season) has been more like short half-arsed b-roll footage that is just... there.

Not asking for EPL-level forced squad "games" or competitions with players, but hopefully some interviews or something coming soon.

Partick Thistle highlights are up

They usually film *games* when they are away and play them throughout the season.

We are still getting videos, there is only so much they can show. At least we got a taster that they were in the gym.

There's a video review of the first week at the Training Centre last week on there and it seems we will get a review of the week in Portugal so far on Friday night. So, I'm guessing snippets released and then a longer 'catch up' video at the end of each week.

From memory, they do loads of interviews, plus the daft wee competitions, with the players during the overseas training camp - but we don't get to see them as they are released spread over the course of the season. I'd expect to hear from GvB and Tav at some point right enough. Probably at the end of camp?

Then there's the interviews with all the new signings to come.:cool:

ÂŁ6 a month and the coverage you get is excellent, not to mention all previous games etc.

Whilst I’m not going to claim I’m some Angel that hadn’t watched anything pirated in my life, I draw the line when it comes to Rangers.
There’s some absolute melt posts them all on tiktok

For those with RangersTV subs - first day in Portugal and some work in the Gym.

Jack battering f*ck out of a punchbag. Made me exhausted watching him.

And Glen Kamara has arrived ( I though it was reported he wasn't going to be there until Wednesday/Thursday but you get a glimpse of him in the gym).

@TinyRick good to see Kamara has arrived ........ in Portugal

Hopefully the video content kicks on from here.

Interviews with the players are usually decent. The Q&A etc.

Then, get them on the grass and let’s see them being ran into the ground.

Lowry’s little goatee thing is a disgrace. Should be fined for that.

Weirdly noticed this is some kind of Gen-Z trend — wee Billy has one as well. I'm sure @Main Stand does too.

Weirdly noticed this is some kind of Gen-Z trend — wee Billy has one as well. I'm sure @Main Stand does too.
Our creative players facial hair, and general hair styles are appalling. Kent, Hagi, Aribo & Lowry have all had goatee’s at one stage.

I’m a clean shaven, short back and sides chap.

Perhaps that’s why I never made it.

There's a video review of the first week at the Training Centre last week on there and it seems we will get a review of the week in Portugal so far on Friday night. So, I'm guessing snippets released and then a longer 'catch up' video at the end of each week.

From memory, they do loads of interviews, plus the daft wee competitions, with the players during the overseas training camp - but we don't get to see them as they are released spread over the course of the season. I'd expect to hear from GvB and Tav at some point right enough. Probably at the end of camp?

Then there's the interviews with all the new signings to come.:cool:
There's a 9-minute Portugal on-pitch session video up now too.

Good to Kent and Kamara involved. Helander taking part in all sessions now it seems.

No sign of Alfie on the field yet. I don't think I saw Roofe in the 9 minute video either.

Nice to see since my post yesterday that the media team have ramped up the content! You are very welcome B-D

It's time to address the elephant in the room. Why is Goldson wearing trackie bottoms when everyone else is wearing shorts?

Good to Kent and Kamara involved. Helander taking part in all sessions now it seems.

No sign of Alfie on the field yet. I don't think I saw Roofe in the 9 minute video either.
Roofe was running with the group in one of the previous videos at Auchenhowie.

Back