Portugal Training Camp

From that video this is a list of everyone I can see.

Ojo, Kamara, Tavernier, Edmundson, Mebude, McCrorie, McPake, Morelos, Polster, Jones, Stewart, Candeias, Docherty, Flanagan, Kelly, Barjonas, Barisic, Mayo, McGregor, Goldson, Halliday, Hastie, Defoe, Murphy, Jack, Alnwick, Foderingham and Firth.

Ojo, Kamara, Tavernier, Edmundson, Mebude, McCrorie, McPake, Morelos, Polster, Jones, Stewart, Candeias, Docherty, Flanagan, Kelly, Barjonas, Barisic, Mayo, McGregor, Goldson, Halliday, Hastie, Defoe, Murphy, Jack, Alnwick, Foderingham and Firth.

No Davis...

No Davis...
I could have missed him. He might fly out in a few days similar to Rossiter but, since they both barely played first half of the season then played a lot second half, as well as having international duty.

Reactions: BWO

So that means left at home is:
Dorrans
Grezda
Rossiter
Holt
Dodo

On holiday: Katic/Arfield/Davis/Lafferty

Who else are we missing?

Also-none of the young kids either. Would like to see McPake/Atakyi/Mebude etc.. Do the kids are other games etc.. planned?

Not sure if Atakayi is getting extra time off, I can't remember when he left SJK. A poster on here said that after his loan finished he was going right into the first team.

No Robbie McCrorie, Rudden and Finlayson also missing from the younger players that been involved with first team training.

Holt and Dorrans missing Davis was training with a personal trainer yesterday so must have some extra time off along with Lafferty although Jordan Jones is there.

Rossiter must be flying from elsewhere if he is meeting up with the squad. Thought Alfie had been left behind until they cut to him right at the end :eek:

Hans,t rossiter been given an extra week off.

He was mate, but so were Jones and Barasic.

But also so was Davis, so you never know!

Would have thought the training camp would have been the ideal time for him to join up.

Dorrans would be better off going out on loan and getting a run of games. Assuming he signs, Aribo is a certain starter, likewise Davis, Anfield and Jack.

I wonder who we will line-up with in our midfield when are are fit and healthy?
I know games and player management will impact things but I wonder where Aribo goes and who lines up with him if he is a starter?

Seems odd that Rossiter would get an extra time off when Bury stopped playing before we did.
Wonder if there is a move afoot for him.

M
Seems odd that Rossiter would get an extra time off when Bury stopped playing before we did.
More SG and the coaching staffing managing the lad's rest, recovery and recuperation for his body. Barely played for 2 seasons then straight into a full season. Managing him wisely IMO. A bit extra rest will do him good. He'll be like a new signing.

It was fairly obvious he wouldn't be in Gerrard's plans. He doesn't have the legs or the fitness to play in our midfield and I thought he was largely poor whenever he did play before his lengthy injuries.

I don't know so much about not having the legs mate.

He's only slightly older than Arfield and younger than Davis.

Clearly Gerrard thinks he's got better options and Dorrans doesn't fit in with his plans.

Does seen strange. His last game was 7 weeks ago today. Seems like a lot of time off even for someone in his position.

People need to realise Rossiter isn’t good and the manager clearly doesn’t rate him whatsoever.

Forgot then”quotes in public” etc. You play the media game when your a manager, it’s the actions that speak volumes.

worrying for me that Alfie was left on his own, surely the club should have Security staff looking after the players in Public areas like Airports?

worrying for me that Alfie was left on his own, surely the club should have Security staff looking after the players in Public areas like Airports?
They walk out and about in town. As we’ve seen they do get hassle and that’s on of the downsides of this city but we don’t provide security for that so not sure this is different. At least here there is hauners!

It was fairly obvious he wouldn't be in Gerrard's plans. He doesn't have the legs or the fitness to play in our midfield and I thought he was largely poor whenever he did play before his lengthy injuries.
Norwich sold us an absolute banger there I’m afraid.

Back