Portugal Training Camp

People need to realise Rossiter isn’t good and the manager clearly doesn’t rate him whatsoever.

Forgot then”quotes in public” etc. You play the media game when your a manager, it’s the actions that speak volumes.

In saying that, he was happy to play him at points when he wasn't match fit.

So I'm not sure evidence points to any one position Gerrard has taken on Rossiter.

We didnt charter a flight year. Went on Easyjet as there was only about 15 of the squad went from Glasgow and even less came back.

No idea if we have our own flight this year or just going on a scheduled one.
Just hope we can afford some busses this time......:rolleyes:

That picture was from a week or so ago.

It’s The Hummel Training Centre not Portugal

Nah that’s not HTC. I’m pretty sure Murphy and Polster went out for a few days last week before returning to Glasgow. Murphy’s Instagram story showed a few shots of the place and having seen it in person im fairly certain that’s where they were. Just thought it would be helpful for any bears in the Algarve who might want to pop down and see the team.

Re Davis, iirc his family are still down south so guessing he's flying from down here? He's posted stuff with his kids on Instagram the last few days. Makes sense for him to meet them there... Maybe he'll pick up Aribo on the way!

So why not Jones?
Am I right in thinking he didnt feature much for Killie post split?
I heard something about him missing a game or two but don't pay enough attention to their squads to know the extent of it.

Did the extra time off give him enough of a break to be recharged and ready?

Carpatair, reg for those who enjoy following on flightradar... YR-FKA

2rz49j9.jpg

From that video this is a list of everyone I can see.

Ojo, Kamara, Tavernier, Edmundson, Mebude, McCrorie, McPake, Morelos, Polster, Jones, Stewart, Candeias, Docherty, Flanagan, Kelly, Barjonas, Barisic, Mayo, McGregor, Goldson, Halliday, Hastie, Defoe, Murphy, Jack, Alnwick, Foderingham and Firth.

Back