Euro 2020 Portugal v France, BBC1 8pm

CR7.

Absolutely the hardest working, most determined to be the best and succeed, player in history.

The guy is a fucking machine. Astonishing record. 109 international goals now.

What has happened to Renato Sanches, he was terrible when he was at Swansea on loan.
He was a 19 year old kid to be fair.

He’s still developing, but has found more consistency at Lille this season. Just needs to work on his decision making a bit more.

Guys incredibly talented, I think we forget how young he is

I'd love to have someone in my team who is as good at penalties at Ronaldo is.

Just seems like he never misses them. Tav is alright at them but had a few spells were he went a bit awol at them.
Seems to stem from Messi fans (hate that people are now fans of players rather than clubs) who seem to forget if penalties were that easy Lionel would have a couple of international trophies.

Seems to stem from Messi fans (hate that people are now fans of players rather than clubs) who seem to forget if penalties were that easy Lionel would have a couple of international trophies.

Exactly, we get absolutely raging if players miss penalties so it's only fair that they get praise when they put them away imo.

CR7.

Absolutely the hardest working, most determined to be the best and succeed, player in history.

The guy is a fucking machine. Astonishing record. 109 international goals now.
Agree with much of that. But he has played 178 international games, many against cannon fodder.
I dread to think how many international goals the likes of Gerd Muller or the original Ronaldo would have scored if they got to play 178 international games. Ronaldo's numbers are around 6 goals every 10 games.

But you're right, his record and his total desire to keep scoring goals is utterly phenomenal.

What are you on about? Where's the personal attack? The player went don't like he'd been pole axed hence my comment.
"do one"..."hunk?"
Just leave it, like everyone else on here I'm just trying to enjoy a night of great football.
Have a nice night!

Back