Portugal

Ger572

Official Ticketer
Sitting in the boozer in Vilamoura with a fellow bear earlier today and at half time a guy comes up, starts speaking about Rangers briefly, how he would love to have a beer with us and watch the 2nd half but had the family with him etc etc.

Says his old man was a huge bluenose when in life, originated from Govan and how he now continues the family way by following us from down south.

His hatred for the mentally challengeds was obvious as was how he holds us in such high regard by wishing us luck for the season, how we look the real deal under SG and a fan base everyone envys.

It's instances like that that make me proud as %^*& to be a Ranger

What boozer showing Gers on Thursday ? Am over then
Know about the one in Albufeira but is their one on VM ?

I was in a pub in Menorca for the Kilmarnock game, flying solo as you do on holiday to get a break from the wife, anyway I got talking to a lad from Walsall who had been to a few Rangers games and had a genuine affinity for the club, after a bit of Rangers/Walsall chat he came out with this " do you know who I fucking hate....Scott Brown!" I immediately shouted the barman to get the guy a beer!

What boozer showing Gers on Thursday ? Am over then
Know about the one in Albufeira but is their one on VM ?
A few pubs will show it mate. Watched the game last Thursday in the Brewery.

You’ll see it no bother.

There is a couple in Alvor always have our games on,not saying they are Rangers pubs but the games are always on without having to ask.

Used to go there with my parents when I was younger around the late 00's. Used to be a stunning little place.

I've weird memories from holidays around that time. I can remember watching the Roar Moat stuff unfold on a projected screen on the street that runs perpendicular to the main Street at some bar "Rascals". Can still picture the bloke who runs it and his big tank top.

Last time we went it had seemed to die down a little bit however. What's it like these days?

Sitting in the boozer in Vilamoura with a fellow bear earlier today and at half time a guy comes up, starts speaking about Rangers briefly, how he would love to have a beer with us and watch the 2nd half but had the family with him etc etc.

Says his old man was a huge bluenose when in life, originated from Govan and how he now continues the family way by following us from down south.

His hatred for the mentally challengeds was obvious as was how he holds us in such high regard by wishing us luck for the season, how we look the real deal under SG and a fan base everyone envys.

It's instances like that that make me proud as %^*& to be a Ranger
9edCkFC.gif

Back